Fembots, would you mind this?

Would you mind if your partner basically saw you as a motherly figure who will always stay by his side no matter what?

Attached: motherlygf.gif (313x149, 40K)

Nothing with that. Unless if he expects me to support him (financially) just like his mom does.

Nah Ill be the moneymaker. I just want someone to be there when I need it.

Then you just want an average gf.

Not really. Like she has to be really introverted and not care about anyone but me. I would be her whole world basically.

>Like she has to be really introverted and not care about anyone but me. I would be her whole world basically.
Where do I find a girl like this in today's world?
I would look for churches but there's barely anything there aside from old people.

Do you fit this description femanon?

Yeah Im non the wiser user. Thats why I posted this shit.

It really depends though. If the guy is a piece of shit, how will I ever make him the center of my universe? It works both ways, I guess. But it sure sounds nice, I love the idea nurturing my man.

Nah Id treat my wife with all the respect I have. I wouldnt disrespect her. How old are you?

Yeah not my cup of tea. I want to be daddy's little fuck toy. I've met women who like it though, you'll probably find one.

Ah alright. So you'll be used up by your 30s and any man you're with will leave you for someone he has a real emotional connection with :) Enjoy life.

Based and redpilled answer. Take our word for it femanon

Can a daddy not have an emotional connection with his fucktoy?

Yes.
I'm more than happy to be there and support the person I'm with no matter what, I care a lot and am actually naturally motherly. But I want someone who does the same for me, I don't want to take care of a child who cannot be there for me when I'm in need.
A motherly figure kind of implies that the unconditional support is one sided.

If the connection is purely sexual then hell eventually get bored and dump you or vice versa.

Nah. Ill be there for you as often if not more. Just need someone to have my back in case something happens to me.

I mean, if it goes both way it's just a healthy normal relationship where you support each other and have each other's back.
I don't see what's so special about it.

It is special. If the girl has other interests. the bond wont be as strong. Shell just leave the guy and pursue those other interests whenever the guy becomes remotely weak.

No, that is weird. I would stay by his side no matter what but I do not play mommywife for men.

Thus, why I emphasize on her being extremely introverted.

Explain what you dont like about mommywife?

You're spouting a bunch of bullshit to be honest.

I don't want my life to revolve around another person, I'll still pursue my things and do my stuff.
My family (which includes the man I'm with) comes before anything and no amount of weakness would make me leave someone I love, but it's not an excuse to not have anything else going in your life.

I say this as someone who is obsessed with the man she's with, and literally would die for him. I still have my things.

Yes things such as hobbies sure but not an active social life full of friends telling you that you can do better.

Have you ever had a BF user? OP speaking now.

i have done it before and it made me suicidal

What about it? Explain more Femchan.

>literally cleaning a guy's poop off the toilet
>cooking for him and doing the dishes (one or the other please)
>spending 9/10ths of the day inside the house
>crying myself to sleep

I don't know. I have friends and a decent social circle, if they tell me I shouldn't be with my boyfriend (happened twice) I just don't care.
It's hardly a big deal.

Yes, one. We've been together for 3 years, met on here.

Nah thats not what I mean by motherly. thats just abuse at that point lmao. I meant 50 50 when everything is going alright and 75 25 when you hit a temporary setback. Goes for both partners.

Wow that sounds extreme, most guys would never take it that far.

personally, I wouldn't be attracted to the general person with those tendencies in the first place. I am also shit at being responsible, all of the pets I've ever had have died from neglect. Shouldn't be in charge of another life ever, imo.
whenever I fall into my usual oneitis doom, they become my whole world anyway. Not really introverted, though.

honestly I think I'm an anomaly, so don't bother taking any of my commentary.

>Can a daddy not have an emotional connection with his fucktoy?
FUCK no. Men leave their actual children all the time, you think some guy will keep you around to play daddy forever?
Only mommys stay with their children. If you want a long lasting relationship you, as the woman, need to be the dominant one.

>cooking for him and doing the dishes (one or the other please)
>spending 9/10ths of the day inside the house
>mfw femdumb complains about this
Have you never heard of a toilet scrubber? it literally does all the work.
In exchange, you get a loving, doting boyfriend that cares about you and works just to come home to you and see your face and a hot meal.

How is that hard?

Attached: soy fem.jpg (644x792, 103K)

this is not an accurate depiction of mommygf stuff

how the fuck do you meet girls(female) on here???