Does penis size matter or is it just a meme?

does penis size matter or is it just a meme?

Attached: wurst-teller-3-wurst.jpg (550x413, 50K)

Femanon here. Yes. It matters a LOT. I prefer about 8.5" in length and 6.5" girth. And I HATE men who are circumcised. It's nearly impossible to cum...The feeling isn't right and they tend to just jackhammer away because they can't feel as much. ...I'd show some sympathy here, but white men are too stupid to give up Christianity so I don't feel that I should be stuck with their ugly mutilated cocks.

As long as you don't have a micropenis, you're fine.

6.5" in grith?
Wow youre really loose.

it matters, if you have sex.
If you dont then whats the point?
-20yo 7'7 virgin cause social retard

>tfw cut bf who jackhammers despite me telling him 10000x to go slow and rhythmic
This whole time I thought he was just retarded

where are the Green vegetables

He's just retarded or you guys have weak pheromones/no chemistry.

No...When a man gets cut he loses the same amount of nerves as if a women had her clit snipped. I'm always amazed at how stupid white men are in terms of loving Christianity. They must like their ugly, useless cocks.

OH, getting circumcised makes the penis smaller too...There isn't enough skin for them to grow normally. LOL. Men are really stupid. I'm glad I have my Lelo's and Womanizer to take care of my needs.

Holy shit imagine falling for such bait.

Question: is 5 inches average? Please say yes.

Don't give us that shit you know good well that a ton of women still think it's weird too to not cut off the naturally occurring, sensible, convenient dick sheath that would of kept our dickheads with a nice smooth sheen.

>be like 5.5-6x4.75-5.25
>always hit cervix
>always get bitched at
its not like im packing a footlong here, just seems like normal girls are built to take normal dicks. who woulda thunk it.

Are you 7 foot 7?

That just means the women weren't actually aroused.

Couldnt relate more. These types of post are just to trigger peoples insecurities.

maybe they just dont have deep pussies?

Here's your free (you)'s, don't spend them all in one place

Attached: 1531156967594.png (214x234, 53K)

Try being a man for once...Here's a tip: what we say is often a test. A test that most white men fail by acting like little yippy dogs. I never go dry faster than listening to a beta male. Such a turnoff!!!

Exactly!!!! Omg did you see how hawt that Chad is tho?? Like omg I just cant wait to get raped by him.

Stop larping. Larping is pathetic

Can't a woman have needs, dicklet?

How am I a dicklet?

I am 6'1(187cm), my dick is 7'7 (19-20cm)

Found the gross mongrel

>put finger in
>can rub cervix
>finger is only a few inches long
>finger them for a bit
>slip dick in
>whole dick fits now and im rubbing the tip on their cervix
>thrust and im stabbing it
>have to do half-shaft thrusts or try to wiggle myself above/below the cervix so i don't get in trouble or ruin the mood
sex is fucking tedious desu. try playing operation with your dick, but if you touch the sides and it buzzes, funtime is over. yeah.

also, every girl ive been with thus far has either squirted, or immediately jumped up to go pee at some point during the session. my dick works fine, it's literally put it in and take it out. they can do all the moving they want to have it touch what they want.

1. You're on Jow Forums so obviously the average dick size is 8 inches
2. Are you too retarded to look up the statistics for you country on google?

It's bullshit. I'm not a fembot but I talked to a few girls and they all agreed that unless your dick is 3" when it's hard then you're good. They said "Dick size doesn't matter, It's how you use it. Also having too big a dick may hurt so I actually prefer it around 7"."

You must be a cutie because you sound like the laziest lover on planet earth

idk man, i've been called ugly and beautiful, normal and unimpressive. my dicks been called tiny, normal, perfect and huge, i've made every girl i've been with cum with my dick, mouth and hands. if you're having sex and you say nothing and don't participate in any of it, why should i do all the work for you. i'm not disneyland. you want something special? speak up, you have a mouth. you want it a certain way? you want me to give it to you harder or slower, softer or faster? lemme know. i'm not a mind reader, but i do know that while the national average studies of sexual duration say something like 7 to 15 minutes, no girl has ever told me to stop when we hit 2 hours or more.

Circumcision has literally absolutely nothing to do with Christianity you dumb amerilard. Baptism is the circumcision of the New Covenant.

Ah ok, the way you phrased that other post made you sound like one of those dudes that think their dick is all it takes for good sex. I stand corrected

agreed, it could have been done a little more eloquently as well but the gist is there. if you say nothing and i start with the strokes, and let's say were in doggy style and you tilt down a little and to the right out of instinct because it feels right, i know where to focus on you. if you immediately recoil, i know it's because the first was hurting you and driving it further into this recoiled position is a no go. i would assume you would speak up at this point, but some girls will just take it and say nothing and start drying up from the pain which is stupid because instead of saying "no not there" or whatever, they just let the mood die. sex is at minimum a 2 player game here, if 1 person is trying to carry the team, nobody is going to have a good time. girls and guys forget this easily.

I would like to take a moment to say that anyone who measure their dick in terms more precise that half inches (or cm for metric) is insecure about their size.
If you don't want to appear insecure, just say "Five and a half" or "Seventeen" rather than the needlessly precise "5.25" or "17.15" that you see people use. No one will notice or even care if you round.

Im not sure we need to penis size threads.

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 4K)