Is Warhammer 40,000 based and pol approved?

Is Warhammer 40,000 based and pol approved?

Attached: Warhammer-40k.jpg (1140x600, 159K)

Yes.

Attached: 56786579687.jpg (499x468, 49K)

Aye

I like it
Dawn of War 3 was garbage tho

Attached: man of war imperial guard vs tau.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

yes of course

it is Jow Forumss final form

Only heretics and Xenos thinks Warhammer 40k ain’t red-pilled, nor respect our God-Emperor Trump.

It's just entertainment.

I thought fun/games was degen?

Yeah, but setting is quite fun

How do I into Warhammer 40k?

I used to buy some when I was younger but was shit at painting.

Started as a parody of Judge Dredd (which is already a parody)
All ideas are stolen, books are R. A. Salvatore pleb level writting
Still can be fun, but warhammer 40k fans are 100% degenerate insufferable idiots, German autistics.

Attached: 09f204abec4b5205f0ac4c320b1fc1d69f25e87fcd231a7a8e06516e53abff84.png (873x560, 654K)

Games Workshop is run by the Jew.
Search your heart - you know it's true.

Attached: Land Raider Price.png (1504x764, 585K)

Yep

Attached: 1517338296644.jpg (563x866, 97K)

Yes. 100%.

gaming is like reading
it's degenerate to do it so often you forsake normal life but besides that it's really more about what you read/play

God emperor was an Atheist and wanted all of his subjects to be aswell. WH40k is for atheists. Chaos gods are created by the science of the old ones.

Id4chan gives fun tldr from every topic in 40k
If you are more or less an autist you should check lexicanum

Playing with plastic toys or actually going out into the forest and to hunt, fish and other manly shit. I dunno

>paying msrp on anything other than webstore exclusives
plebe

It's parody that went so far that it's looped back around to seriousness. Cost as a barrier to entry keeps out riff-raff and whiny bitches that dont actually participate, though this doesnt keep out autists.

The company itself is good as far as community engagement, but this is also where the cracks are forming that the SJWs will attempt to pry open.

Given the nature and the investment people have in it, I seriously doubt they'll capitulate to the faggots anytime soon.

>Chaos gods are created by the science of the old ones.

u wot

Man’s last best hope to hold off the hordes of fags and women ruining everything

Attached: 836A4B2A-7439-4F35-ADA6-C63BDCB8076E.jpg (614x960, 94K)

they are byproduct of the warp technology are they not?

Uhh. I'm not all up to par on Old Ones lore, but I thought the chaos gods were the collective psychic energy of "negative" human emotions manifesting as conscious deities within the warp?

It's a game for manchildren.

MODS=FAGS

Arch pls relax

I tought that warp just is. Somekind of reflection of reality. Nobody made it, beings in realspace just use it.

Indeed.

Indeed, but I like it.

Not really, the war in heaven upset the warp realm because of the massive scale of death and emotions. The made further events, like the eldar murder-fucking extravaganza, cause direct manifestations like slaanesh

Hah, er ikke Arch, heldigvis.

Yeah I thought the immaterium was just a parallell, psychic dimension in which psychic energies emitted by sentient beings manifested in various ways.