What would you choose Jow Forums? 6 months of seal training or 3 months living in somalia with just you and $1k?

what would you choose Jow Forums? 6 months of seal training or 3 months living in somalia with just you and $1k?

Attached: cap.jpg (400x498, 105K)

somalia with 1k wtf. 1k usd to somalian you can prob rule the country for 3 months.

Somalia, I'd live like king of the wastes with $1K.

shit their is only 50% cheaper than us prices

That's 578,500 Somali shillings.
Plenty to live off of even accounting for inflation.

SEAL training hands down.
At least i would get more buff and learn something useful.

Attached: 1395404991122.gif (350x272, 986K)

Seal training, sounds pretty fun like a summer camp. The somalis would probably kill me, cut my dick off and steal my money.

>like a summer camp
hope you enjoy hell week

6 months Navy seal training so I can become a hardened bad ass.

>get a used bicycle for 50$
>spend each day traversing the desolate wastelands
>already spend 2$ a day on basic necessities
>reach home after 50 days, total of 150$ spent
>enjoy my free 850$

No, SOS (Somali shillings) converted to 1k USD is almost 600,000 SOS. Houses often cost in the millions with SOS. 1k for 3 months there is basically the same as 1k for 3 months where ever you live.

I would take SEAL training. Get fit, avoid AIDs a bit better, maybe learn some valuable things.

Imagine trying to survive for 3 months with only 1k dollars and not knowing the local language.

You are going to die so fast lol.

>SEAL - free food, free gym, learn some useful skills
>somali - 3 months of hunger, lack of hygiene and living in constant threat of dying to some militia

Gee thats a tough decision..

Attached: 6482a42e67cbae35ba3bc986354546a2.jpg (791x994, 56K)

no u

TROLLED EPIC STYLE, LIBTARD, MAGA!

>their money is called SOS
KEK

I prefer a drill seargent shouting at me and kicking me in the balls any day than living in somalia.

somalia is underrated

Attached: cap.jpg (1024x687, 187K)

Somalia, I know I'd get assaulted and robbed and probably even kidnapped but fuck SEAL training lmao
I would probably actually have heart failure or something if forced to do that for half a year

Somalia nigger

Attached: 73C66362-C560-40A9-9450-401FDCC99DCB.jpg (2000x1000, 670K)

>would you rather live with Africans or be turned into a chad?

I'd just book a room at a hotel at hargeisa airport and use the WiFi to shitpost on Jow Forums

>take the seal training
>they discharge me in the first week because of "failure to adapt" or whatever it's called when you're too much of a headcase to function
>go back to living my dumb life only slightly worse for wear