So what is the latest with baked alaska?

so what is the latest with baked alaska?

Attached: baked alaska.png (750x563, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200
youtube.com/watch?v=sLRlpnc8tjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3zOZ3Sru7fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wears his sun glasses too high up on the bridge of his nose ...

He went to LA to better his career and be the Jake Paul of the alt-right

1 week in and the dude is banging models and doing cool drugs

Canadacucks and basement uglies got jellymad
host fake "intervention" to try to kill his vibe.

I sure he's still a faggot.

He's a faggot. Same as usual.

ah okay. i knew he was in LA now, but i didn't realize how recent a thing that is. that makes more sense now.

jf (from and warski show, who got doxxed recently?) was saying that baked is giving in to LA leftist pressure.

that erin girl is even just around for kicks -- she doesn't seem to have an ideology.

i can't believe how much of a circus it has become.

He's flagging IBS channels because he was mad online. Metokur, failure, warshi, ralph.

twitter.com/anonymous_cog/status/986252059338035200

Jim tore him a new asshole. Baked is growing dumber by surrounding himself with a posse that is 2 standard deviations lower in IQ.

Yeah, Erin is cute, but not who you want/need in your corner for something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLRlpnc8tjQ

baked doxxed warski's family. Tried to hire a superhacker to ruin warski and ralph's life. Zoom saw that alaska was reaching out to a contact, weez, who could get him in touch with super haxors. Zoom sent a message to Chad, bake's meth dealer and flaming faggot acting as intermediary, pretending to be a super hacker.

Emails posted online, metadata is being sent to andy, who has called the cops and his lawyer. Bake can be seen asking to get into contact with weez on his discord, warski is planning to subpoena discord.

Attached: 1429216975940.png (359x414, 152K)

Baked comes off as that one friend who has a GED and isn't really good at anything and tries to get you into Herbalife and other scams and he accidentally drops into something ok and is doing everything he can to stay in something he isn't needed and self destructing. Like I know Baked Alaska but if you asked me who he was or what he stands for or what he brings to the table I couldn't tell you anything. He's useless in every way and is a leech. He could save this all with a little humility but like every full of himself self destructive YouTube personality he can't so fuck him

Why does anyone even care? This is loser tier shit, you might as well be talking about the Kardashians.

JFC would you STOP creating slide threads on this faggot eceleb, Frank and get back to work?

Sage.

thats a long bridge...

Fuckin hell dude... OCD autism much?
He could be wearing his glasses on his balls who guves a shyte

Attached: 303E1B39-DBD4-474F-8A24-BC97D259BB78.jpg (1123x1155, 99K)

4U

He's literally cancer, and his discord are trying to claim we're on his side ala poor low IQ reddit tactics.

Who cares about some clique that does livestreams and debates among themselves and astroturf this shithole with slide threads??

You care enough to post in this thread

I was just trying to figure out if this is important or not -- your answer/response seems to be the case.

But tons of people love drama. And Baked is part of these people's world, so it's not like the Kardashians.

Attached: dfgdfgdfg.png (1026x797, 182K)

I'm just curious as to why it is so appealing to Jow Forums

I met him twice and thought he was a homosexual both times

Our version of reality TV or gossip magazines. We are humans after all

What

I mean I'm not even really part of this world. I'm /leftpol/ lurking for ammo.

I respect your honesty

neck yourself. also you won't need ammo, they're eating themselves alive lmao

Reminder to ignore leftypol crybabies who continually got BTFO in debates and get triggered just by seeing these threads. The destruction of Baked Alaska and other false snakes trying to slither into the movement is related to Jow Forums

Also this just dropped. Haven't finished it yet so dunno what the juicy part is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zOZ3Sru7fE

Blacked alaska won't be a meme this time next year. Dude committing federal crimes because he was mad online.

Attached: blackedalaska.png (475x550, 348K)

How is he alt-right if he's acting like a degenerate?

>get triggered just by seeing these threads

huh? leftypol started this thread.

He tried to contact weeve for 1337 haxxors on his enwmies and got busted because it was someone else posing as weeve who one about the plot. The guy called up weeve on stream and asked about alaska. Weeve called him a fag amd wished the catfisher well.
Alaska is nothing but a snake.

Fine but I'm referring to the shrieking banshees crying about muh e-celebs and running to the mods every time these threads come up.

This is why I think Baked is a liberal. When he is on stream he does the smug passive agressive thing where he doesn't reply and pretends he did nothing wrong and answers as little as possible but behind the scenes he is angry as fuck and wants to ruin lives. This is literally how liberals work

Fuck Jow Forums mods. Keep making these threads so they'll see why we had a general for this in the first place.

Thots ruined blood sports.

Thot sharia when?

Jow Forums

Attached: scoldingBAKED.jpg (909x605, 157K)