Be me in my 3rd world country

>Be me in my 3rd world country
>Used to have 10-15 close friends I hung with daily, a few hundred people from my town I could hang out whenever I wanted

>Moved to USA
>Everyone is extremely anti-social, narcissistic, sensitive, eternally offended at everything, never admit they're wrong, and generally just a bunch of self-righteous pricks whose lack of self-esteem and facade of crumbling self confidence can be seen from a mile away
>People have no seriousness, everything is a joke. Nobody has ever had their livelihoods threatened here, pretty much everyone lives in a shitty little bubble and never try to see the world out of it. Everything starts and end with movie references, retarded jokes that are not funny or creative at all in reality and are just butthurt retorts that you only laugh at because you want it to prove your political point or whatever. And the best part is, despite all this "humor" and whatever, nobody is friendly at all.
>I'm not asking anyone to be nice or great to me, people can't differentiate between what's real and what's a joke anymore since the line is so blurred now in every aspect of life here. They just don't have any authenticity left as people, it's the most glaring example of the word "sheeple".
>they seem so childish about everything, from politics to food.
>0 friends

Can't wait to fucking move back out of this shithole of a country.

Attached: 1536494949139.jpg (850x400, 89K)

>authenticity
buzzword
>self-righteous pricks
>try to see the world out of it
pick 1 "unrighteous" bud
4head sage

>Be me in my 3rd world country
What country, user?

Out of curiousity, what is your shithole country?

And there are friendly people in the states, but you tend to have a trade off in regards to them being more simple minded. I live in the Midwest of the USA and the people here are really nice and easy going. Then again, most of them have lived some trying lives and a good amount have probably experienced some relative hardship. Also, the winters are pretty brutal here.

You seem rather judgemental though, OP.

Yeah, some people I met in the Midwest were good normal people I'll give you that. They were relatively detached from the mainstream culture of the country though, so I guess that explains it.

Get out while you can my friend. Best decision of my life to leave that shithole.

Not gonna answer that, sorry.

L A R P intensifies

Good post. Its all true btw. I broke the conditioning awhile ago, US culture is mostly trash. Everything is movie references, no one has large groups of friends, nothing is serious.
Almost everyone is trained to act like what they see on tv. Hollow hollow people

And yeah, I know I sound like a miserable person. I guess it's just an extra bad day, nothing happened but I just decided to put it out there and finally rant all I wanted to.

why is seriousness a good thing?

Not seriousness, but the ability to understand what things are a serious matter. I don't give a shit if you deal with it in a light hearted matter because you realize that might help the situation. But if you wake your day up making light of every single situation in the world you see in the news or face in your life, without even analyzing it first or actually thinking about it, it just means you have literally mush for brains. The line between reality and what's a joke is just blurred as a result.

I don't think it's only the us per se, it's generally like this in almost every western country or at least "first world" country. People generally live an untroubled life there and are pampered to the max since infancy makes self righteous and gives them a "I'm right you're wrong no matter what" type of personality plus the technological advances in those countries being at the highest levels making people more detached from reality thus also giving them a way to form a social group of only people that share the same mindset with one another makes them live in a bubble reality without making them realize that if and when that bubble bursts it's gonna be game over for them

There's also a huge filter between what they want to say and what they actually say, and it's extremely deeply internalized in most people that they don't even realize it.

Welcome to the western society.

i, hereby, bump this thread

You're right, I'm like that. I never take anything seriously and honestly I'm not sure when I'm supposed to laugh at someone's remark or not, so I always laugh. Most westerners have never had any consequences, always had food to eat, always had video games and movies. The only concurrence in my life so far was getting rejected from prestigious colleges but that worked out in the end. There's just no danger here so why not treat everything like a game or joke

There's a reason suicide is the leading cause of death in the West from for men aged 15-55

Well op, it looks like you'll be in good company here.
Try a little harder, and whine a little less.

Thats a given seeing that humans are social creatures , we crave social acceptance and recognition and since people in the west are becoming more and more delusional they'll go to extreme measures by using everything and everyone that thinks like them (and since the internet has give them all a platform where they can jerk each other off, they're on great numbers) to obstracize you from society or social groups and whether you want it or not you're forced to say what others what tp hear in order to keep being "accepted" thus gradually even losing your own critical thinking skills that once made you unique from others

lol ok bud, threads over go home

You're not at all wrong OP.

I grew up in a situation like yours but in the USA, with all my family being tightly knit together and with my private school having a really enclosed community. Everyone knew eachother, every week you had 2 family gatherings with plenty of church/family friends, 50+ people all together at someone's house having a good time. It was so wholesome and nourishing, the ideal way to live life.

But then parents got divorced, one thing lead to another and I'm here now with no social contact. Being thrown into the world is such a cold wakeup call. You can't even force people to act like human beings in the USA. Everyone here is an individual, even when doing group activities. Even on the internet when there should be fewer barriers and stigmas, you can't even get people to talk to eachother in throwaway games.

Like that other user said, it's no mystery why we're all killing ourselves here. This is the worst way to live.

Attached: 1510291136731.jpg (639x606, 55K)

It also explains men transitioning, it gives them some attention and a feeling of being part of a group and becoming social, when in reality they themselves are just as much part of the problem