What kind of food do fembots eat while posting on Jow Forums?

What kind of food do fembots eat while posting on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1360267749762.jpg (234x455, 25K)

Usually pic related or cheese.

Attached: 37051168[1].jpg (640x427, 245K)

I don't eat while posting on here. Snacking is what makes you fat. I ate an apple earlier though

Diet cherry coke and peppermint gum
I usually only eat in front of people

>muh fembots, please let me lick your soles
kys shitstain

I see you like to eat variety nuts while making fun of us.

I do nothing of the sort, user.

I doubt that. In fact you're making fun of me right now, just like every girl does. All you people do is LAUGH AT US. I hate it.

smoothie

I'm not making fun of you, user. I'm just discussing tasty snacks.

Any kind in particular?

Yes. I've only ever tried one combination ever since I began making them about a year ago.
>kale/spinach
>pineapple
>mixed berries
>plant milk
>banana

I bought some blackcurrant concentrate from the clearance store a couple months ago so I'm also adding a bit of that now.

You are making fun of me. Don't lie! I know you are, everyone does, why would you be the exception? You're evil like everyone else is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>false flagging roastie
kys

That sounds wonderful, user. By "plant milk", do you mean almond milk or some other dairy alternative?

Are you alright, user? You seem a bit upset. Did something happen earlier today?

Almond, coconut or onions, yeah.

>onions
Goddamnit, didn't realize s o y is wordfiltered.

I wish I was a girl, then people would care if I was sad, people would care about the things I always think of saying, but never do.
Am I alright? LOL. It's because of people like you that nothing will ever be alright. All women do is string a boy along just so they can break his heart, and laugh about him with your shitty friends.

Oh, that's neat. Are you vegan, by any chance?

I have no intention of stringing you along, user. I'm just asking how you are.

chips and candy

No. I don't share my feelings with villains

You just vomited your feelings all over the thread dummy

I've had a peach earlier. That's it really.

No, you're a liar I've never done anything like that, you evil liar. I hate you.

You disclosed your feelings in this very post baka

That's not me talking that's the alcohol. GOD FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST MAKE ME WANT TO HIT MYSELF. You smell like a dirty windowpane.

You are alcohol user. It is an integral part of your identity by now, inseparable.
>GOD FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST MAKE ME WANT TO HIT MYSELF
Please hit yourself. DO IT FAGGOT. HONOUR YOUR WORD OR FOREVER BE THE SCUM YOU APPEAR TO BE

I DONT HAVE AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM I DONT I DONT I DONT I DONT I DONT IM NOT ALCOHOL YOURE A LIAr an evil VILLAIN IM NOT FALLING FOR THIS IM NOT god I justwant someone's VOICE