Why is the second child always better?At least lookwise speaking,the second kid always turns out better for some reason...

Why is the second child always better?At least lookwise speaking,the second kid always turns out better for some reason.I kept witnessing lots of cases through my life and some even in here.Is there any science behind this?

Attached: having-a-second-child.jpg (1000x678, 477K)

My older sibling is far better looking than I am. More intelligent, too.

This is true in the case of me and my brother.
>tfw

The first one is to lock her husband down. The second one is Chad's baby.

Op here,also forgot to mention sometimes,even in the long term,the younger sibling turns out better but I'm guessing genetics doesn't really play an important role in that,it's more about the upbringing.Is it because the younger sibling is being given much more resources and attention from the parents?Discuss.

Sorry you've both been dealt shitty cards anons.How was your parents care and affection distributed between you 2 growing up?Genuinely curious.

The oldest child is more intelligent but more prone to being fucked up mentally. Subsequent children are more average

I really didn't notice much of a difference, to tell you the truth.

>Why is the second child always better?

What do you mean OP I'm the worst child

Second poster here, they always gave more care to my younger brother, they were very attentive with him and made sure he was okay if they suspected anything was wrong. As for me they automatically assumed I was doing alright since I was the older one and didn't listen to my problems as much, especially the mental ones, I just stopped interacting with them as much and now I feel detached from all of them, I'm a huge recluse who very rarely goes outside and for some reason they still assume I'm doing okay but I just don't feel close enough to talk to them anymore and havent for years which is part of the problem, I don't have any positive or negative feelings towards my parents overall, if they stopped existing I can't see it affecting me much, although I'd prefer if it were me that disappears.

Shitty parenting from inexperienced parents stresses the kid out and has a negative impact on their health?

Not the case here.
I am the first born, second my sister (she's the worst on every level of life) and third my youngest sister (she's doing the best so far).

I'm the second child, first one died like four days after being born and the third one spent a week in the PICU because of a problem with his voice box. I'm the ugly trainwreck child.

I'm the second out of three and I'm the one who dropped out of college twice, is a NEET, have multiple mental illnesses

My younger sister is an actual retard

I'm the first of three, and I'm very confident that the order of attraction in my senpai goes 3>1>2.

My youngest brother looks literally like the chads who get posted here. I'm a 7/10, and my middle brother is the most average of all. He's shaggy from scooby doo.

Despite that he probably managed to pull the most ass out of the three of us, because when you have drugs even hot girls become butter in your hands. This is a secret most robots should learn sooner than later.

That said, I ain't gonna go that path cause fuck drugs.

Then I guess I should've worded it as the most recent kid/the last kid,it still seems to be the case then.

How did the 3rd one turn out?
What about her looks?I know it sounds fucked up asking but I wanna know.
So this kinda confirms that the youngest sibling always turns out the best.With exceptions like

Are your sisters cute?

That sounds like it really had a deep effect on both you and your brother's upbringing.Ever tried talking with anyone about it?Or even suggest to them all of those things?Or crack and throw a random fit of rage where you accidentally spill everything out?

Something something mentor something learn from mistakes.
My littler sibling was treaty equally poorly as I was but I'm doing a lot worse for now.
Side note, I've known several cases personally where the parents had 2 kids a few years apart, the older one ends up being a fuckup like me, the younger one seems to be doing okay but isn't really Chadding it up either, so the parents have 1 or more additional kids after other people thought they were done, end up born like 10-20years apart in age from the first two. I guess they think they can do better than the first two if they try again. I have my doubts. Makes me wonder if my parents considered a stunt like that.

I mean it could prove it, but how do you account for stuff like middle brother looking like shaggy? What if he was the last?

I can advise to you that it wasn't the upbringing. I'm quite a bit older than both of them, they were born when I was 10 and 11. I could tell in my teens that the youngest would look like a chad/model even when he was stumbling around at age 4-5. He was aesthetic from a genetic level.

My third sister yes. The second sister though looks like a fat lesbian (longer haired) dyke and she's also depressed as fuck, has a kid herself, is a single mom and she doens't feel the need to take care of but instead let's my mother do all the work.

I fucking hate my brothers. I hate to fucking share all inheritance, this is a fucking bullshit.

>Makes me wonder if my parents considered a stunt like that
How would've it made you feel if they actually did?
>but how do you account for stuff like middle brother looking like shaggy?
Yeah I guess you're right and there definitely are exceptions but I just feel like in the majority of cases this is true and I was wondering if there's any science behind that,related to biology,genetics.

First born here

Intelligent, average weight but can put on muscle eadily, average height, good face.

My younger sister on the other hand

Dumb, 5'9 and she is only 13, fat, and round face

Is it at least much to share user?How wealthy are you?

>Dumb, 5'9 and she is only 13, fat, and round face
I kinda feel like all of that could change
>dumb
13 years old girls who are intelligent are getting rarer and rarer sadly
>5'9
Not like it really matters,she's a girl.
>fat and round
How do you think she would look like if she actually lost all that fat?Decent at least?

Not much that's why i am angry. 2 small apartments from uncle, 1 normal from grandma plus some empty acres somewhere and that's pretty much it. Some money there and there but those apartments are most valuable.

>13y old
>dumb
How the fuck would you even know. They all behave like retards at that age. That's why it is so easy to exploit them.

>How would've it made you feel if they actually did?
I think my feelings on that are very childish, because on one hand I think it would indicate my inadequacy as per my earlier theory, and on the other, it would be nice to have someone to maybe look up to me that I could try to protect from certain bad things that can happen. The obvious subtext there is that I think I know better than my parents on some matters, and that I would be doing this without any of the real responsibilities of being a grown ass adult that should be having their own kids. Not very well thought out feelings at all really.

>That's why it is so easy to exploit them
Found the pedo.

The more babies a mother has, the better her body gets at making them. The downside though, is that if she has a bunch of boys, as you go down the line the younger sons have a much higher chance of being gay than their older brothers. Maybe there's cumstains on the walls of the womb from the older children and the younger children develop eating that or something? Not sure if scientists have actually found an explanation.

My younger brother is ugly and I'm exceptionally good looking.
Sample bias or small sample size, probably.

The only thing I can think of is that the first child gets the pristine womb and a bigger does of estrogen. That is why prostate or testicular cancer is 50% higher than the second child if they are both boys.