What are you hobbies Jow Forums?

i like to brew mead. it’s really easy. just honey, water, whatever herbs or fruit you want to add for flavor, a good yeast, and maybe two weeks to ferment
for my most recent batch i used water that i steeped malted barley in to give it a beer flavor. i learned this is an old brew called “braggot”. today i’m going to add figs to the ferment so i can call it “faggot”
what about you guys?

Attached: DD82C3EF-B808-4277-A769-F51C6DC46769.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

lole bump

I like to go fishing a lot in the summer and I carve figurines/art from rocks and bones occasionally. I love going out on my quad and just driving in a direction for hours and spending the night outdoors alone watching animu or reading a book in a tent desu

Attached: Deedlit 9.png (1433x910, 1.79M)

Cooking and studying.

Collecting wheat pennies and volunteer work

is it flint knapping when you carve rock? could you post some pics? i’m interested

what are you studying?

Work twelve hours shifts then play videogames all day when I'm not working.

what’s your job?

Healthcare IT.
Basically think of a normal IT job but instead of solving stupid tech issues from angry people, you're instead solving software issues for nurses being dumb and angry doctors being too old to know how to use anything besides pen and paper

huh...does that pay better than regular IT?

Make mods for vidya.

i'm learning to play guitar/piano. i'm pretty shit at both right now, but it's fun.

Attached: 1523966446516.jpg (300x300, 11K)

what does that usually involve? i don’t know shit about mods
keep at it user. i play guitar/harmonica myself and sometimes sing
what kinds of music do you want to play?

I like to make mods for Super Smash Bros Brawl.

and I want to learn Java so I can make mods for minecraft, I just don't have the time to learn java due to my classes taking up all my time.

you should add ridley to the roster
if this is a dumb suggestion though, just blame my lack of knowledge

I make pickle rick memes

Attached: cleanyourroom.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

i don't know honestly. ambient guitar music is badass, i'd like to try my hand at that eventually.

also that's pretty sweet, dude. i don't think i've ever met somebody who plays the harmonica. music is cool.

i made this one a while ago
me either honestly. i don’t know why though, it sounds awesome with guitar. that animal crossing aesthetic
ambient guitar like shoegaze?

Attached: 8D7FB94E-FFAE-4F9D-8A22-18F20DD93EE7.jpg (1412x2139, 419K)

Its not riddley is pretty easy to mod.

His size is not an issue.

I have tested out some crazy things, such as
1. 6 inch tall olimar
2. Dio over Ganon, where all of his specials have a brief "Za Warudo" where all time is frozen for about 0.33 seconds
3. Various speed ups to make the game faster than even melee, such as faster fast fall speeds, higher gravity, reduced freeze frames, and fast ledge snaps. In addition to making all characters move faster.
4. Stages where the walk off blast zones have been replaced with 75 degree walls where you must be ricocheted off of. (You lose 20% of your momentum when bouncing off of a wall)
5. Rescaled characters to emphansize on size difference, or bring them closer to their canon sizes. (Fox is as tall as a human, boswer is 50% larger, olimar is 6 inches tall, Mario is 90% his normal height)
6. Hit box edits, so for example 2hu characters (yes I can mod them in too) can dodge attacks much easier.
7. Characters with a weight of -50. (I did this for a jacket, from hotline miami) so he can get KOed around 30%.
8. I can edit damage values, knockback growth, base knockback, launch angles.

I am not so good with modeling, or animating, but I am good at designing new ways to play, by editing stages and moveset data.

barbeque on foo

cars, motorcycles, vidya games, bodybuilding

Attached: 1514946544828.png (598x428, 285K)

I like drawing,programming and brainstorming stories

Sounds comfy as fuck

I try to write short stories
I have a few ideas but nothing ever came to fruition

That's a good straightforward recipe. Figs will definitely add sugar in it. Maybe will even assist in fermenting. Have you tried adding both brown sugar and honey? Always wondered how it would turn out.

Hobbies are cooking, hunting, fishing and picking up berries and forest mushrooms. Shitposting at Jow Forums has been also relaxing when tired from the work. Not really a hobby though.

I'm trying to get into building terrariums right now. It's a stark departure from the video games and anime that I tend to stick to most, but it's nice (and pretty easy)

Cooking, electronics, playing music and videogames (singleplayer only).

Programming in C language

Chinese cartoons and comics
Shitposting

Collecting action figures
Shitposting
Creating music in Audacity

I write fictional short stories that I never let anyone read and build figurines with a 3D printer

Are you my cousin

Clothing, cooking and reading

Attached: 248372427342.png (640x491, 187K)

Gay post and ID

>aww
I think it's cute

It would be if it wasn’t you

>He does it for free

hi, i'm aloysius, and my hobbies are browsing Jow Forums and complaining to myself that i don't do enough to create anything of worth. i like politics and philosophy and i like to hold up the roman catholic institution despite not really having any faith in god because i like the philosophies, the scholastic theologiy, and aestheitcs and maybe one day it will be useful for me. i do not like politics, very annoying, because it only ruins people and gets in the way of our one true purpose of content creation. all politics. even the small dramas of the every day lives.
hey, how about i make a youtube channel and make it interesting. yeah. that would be a great thing. i don't think it will work though. a character that is fictional but real would be nice. a personable one, not the cold scripty-sounding kind with no warmth or fun, and not the blogposty kind where they make themselves and off-cuff comments the center of attention. it's the kinda guy that's familiar, but strange, you know? i can draw. i can voice. i'm famed for it. that will be my hobby, guys. it's decided. okay, thanks, bye.