Weekly father hate thread

Weekly father hate thread

Why do you hate him, what has he done to you this week, how are you coping with it

He just went drinking again, I can't fucking take it, his abuse when he returns wasted. I am sitting in the kitchen and there is a big knife on the table. I was just thinking about killing myself with it, or maybe stabbing him. I know it feels very edgy and I wouldn't do it for sure, just thinking.
How the fuck does he return wasted safely, why can't he slip and bash his head somewhere

Attached: nlmké.gif (785x757, 90K)

Luv father. Hate mother.

He still didn't return. I am feeling so fucking nervous,

You sound like a disappointment.
Kys you useless faggot

I can't wait until he comes home and smacks you around.
You are the reason he drinks so much. You are nothing but a huge disappointment to him.
Hopefully he beats you to death you worthless incel

Did he beat you yet op? I have a hard on thinking about you getting your head beat in.

My dads more winey than cailou how the hell is a guy like that going to teach me about being a man? He gets more and more emasculated each month >:^(

Attached: image.jpg (500x371, 41K)

hey thats not very nice

plz no bulli

Since I moved out I'm more lenient on my father. He doesn't drink anymore either so that's good. He's alright when he isn't drunk.

That sucks, man. But tell me about your situation. Do you study, work, neet?

Because he's a fucking deadbeat who wanted all the fun of having a kid and none of the responsibility. I haven't seen him since I was ten.

Shut up you little faggot.
You need your faggot head beat in.

I don't hate him, but he was just a failure in life. A failed L.A. actor who settled for some roastie, whom I also don't hate. Why did their shit-tier genetics HAVE to be passed on into this world? Why did they conceive me if all I can do is suffer?

Dad has stroke, fucker had to wolf down an entire chocolate cake and bottle of wine. Now I'm stuck having to drive him around when he needs to go somewhere and sleep over at his shitty apartment at night ALL while being a full time student. Thank God he gives me money though.

I am studying and working. Everything else is like a robot at 27 I never had a gf, no friends, etc.

Looked into some cheap apartments? If your dad is that much of a dick I imagine anywhere is better than with him.

>had shitty childhood, dad was drunk and neglectful, dated a crack addict who lived in the house and was a cunt to me as a child
>I had to get in a physical confrontation with that cunt more than once just to get her to leave me the hell alone
>childhood home was hell on earth, hated every second of my life, no good memories at all
>dad loved to scream at me for hours as stress relief
>other sins, tl;dr, moved away and seldom talk to him now
>got sappy letter from him a few days ago apologizing for everything, apparently he finally got rid of crack addict after on and off relationship for like 18 years
>like nigga it's way too late to apologize now, damage has long been done
>contemplating what to write in reply
Currently I have something like, "Thanks for acknowledging what you've done. However, I don't want to have close contact with you, the past is the past and it can't be changed, I will continue living my own life now."
Also OP I've been there. Bro just get a job any job, or even go away to college, and get out. There's no fixing a shitbag, just remove yourself from the situation.

>27
I was out at 17. Lived with a friend, then went away to college. I lived in a fucking car rather than go home. 27 is old as fuck, you should have your shit together and long been out if it was actually that painful for you.
If you weren't out as soon as possible you must like the abuse.

He still didnt return. It is 22:00 at night here, this means he will be wasted as fuck. Fuck

I am only child living with him. Mom died 6 years ago, (I am actually happy for that, she would be very sad seeing this), I would do a physical job but my leg is fucked up and I can't. I am learning economy I have two more years, but I cant move out, the fee for the university is too fucking high I am barely covering it from my work.
I am paying for my food, my clothes, my mobile and the internet. He doesnt want money for the rent for some reason.

Worst part is that everyone in the family thinks he is a saint. When I complain to my aunt that he drinks too much she goes on rage mode like YES user BECAUSE HE IS WORKING FOR YOU AND HE IS TIRED AND HE NEEDS TO DRINK

When I tell her about the abuse she is telling me I am lying, her brother cant be like that.

I fucking hate this fucking family.

Massive square no thanks

See you sound like an ungrateful burden to your family.
I can't wait till he comes home and beats you.

I haven't talked to him in over a year now. We had a fight on my birthday after i had confronted him for the first time in my life and it resulted in a massive argument between us where we were screaming at each other at the top of our lungs. He reported me to social services after that coming up with some bullshit like i had become a drug abuser. Which was fucking crazy because i had to convince a lady on the phone that i had never taken heroin or marijuana or anything ever in my entire life. It made me so angry because my dad was actively trying to ruin my life while i was away studying in another town trying to make a life for myself.

Even my weak, cowardly brothers took my dad's side which made me feel like i was in an orwellian novel. So now i'm in kind of a standstill with my relationship with my father, the only demand that i have is that he call me on the phone someday if he wants to talk. He also needs to apologize to me otherwise i'm never gonna talk to him ever again.

How about you move out, ignore your abusive father and live your own life.

my dad is the most NPC human being possible. i don't hate him or anything but i've lived with him all my life and i see him everyday but i don't know him at all. he has no personality or interests, even when i ask him his favorite color or animal etc he says he doesn't know or care. he doesn't try to make conversation with me even though i try talking to him. i do not exist to him and it feels like he doesn't exist as a father to me. is this normal? what do i do, i care about good relationships with my parents

Attached: 1523243333433.png (900x900, 21K)

Too soft user, lay it out, tell him that he ruined your chance of having a happy childhood. Fuck that faggot.

My father molested me since I was about 9 till I was 14 and too old for him. He was also an alcoholic.

I never had a father. Also no, I'm not black.

He is a fucking alcoholic. There isn't a day where he doesn't drink at least 1,5litres of the cheapest wine. He verbally abused me (called me the nastiest things you can imagine when i was about 5 lets say) since I was a kid, turning me into a shy retard. Later on when I was around 10 fights with my mom became more often. He spilled red wine on the wall, called her a slut, kicked the bathroom door off the hinges etc

Anything I say about him won't sound bad unless you've known him for a while

Left me and my mom before I was even 1. Raised by a decent step-dad so It worked out okay.