How does this make you feel? Particularly the sympathy for the sister

How does this make you feel? Particularly the sympathy for the sister

Attached: d6232dbefc97112c7f801e675226bf48.png (583x613, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/21777748/#21777777
youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING BITCH!!!!! I BET SHE DID IT!!!!!! JUST SO SHE COULD SAY "MUMMY DADDY I WANT A HUSKY TO REPLACE MY DEAD BROTHER WITH" I FUCKING KNEW ITTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

It makes me feel sorry for her, especially because people are going to proceed to bully her or completely ignore her out of fear that she'll do something.

brave for going to mandatory education, lol.

Attached: 1509791165022.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Holding your parents' hands as you walk to school is going to make you a major target for bullies.

go back to 2016 husky user

Attached: pawn.png (317x376, 28K)

I love your posts. Please continue the good work.

>husky
more like a metric ton of dicks

How the fuck was he able to be missing from class for over an HOUR? No child should be able to kill themselves at school, that place must be an understaffed and/or run by complete shitheads. I remember I could hardly take a piss or leave for my college courses in HS security was so tight. I feel bad for that kid, fucking needless death, I hate the world

>2016

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/21777748/#21777777

Based user

Based projecting user

sorry husky user

I still hate you

Attached: hijak.jpg (447x275, 40K)

>boy dies
>make it all about the girl

Attached: 1536816432460.gif (371x331, 2M)

Based BT. I want to lie in a pile of huskies with you.

Nobody is going to bully a girl who's brother hanged himself. That gives you a bully immunity for the rest of high school.

>Immunity for the rest of highschool
>Nobody talks to you in throughout all of highschool either and you're socially handicapped due to lack of communication

Were you ever a teenager or did you just skip that part?

Don't hate on me roachie user.

BASED ANONYMOUS CAN I JUST HAVE THE HUSKY PILE INSTEAD? BECAUSE I'M MARRIED. PIC RELATED IS MY WEDDING PHOTO, ME ON THE RIGHT, MY PRINCESS KIKUCHI MAKOTO ON THE LEFT.

Attached: Wedding Photo.jpg (700x900, 674K)

my brother killing himself and everyone knowing would be the best thing to happen to my social life in secondary school.

Her da is an absolute unit

Were you? where did you grow up lmao. Teens are mean but if you live in a decent area you gotta know even they know there's a line you don't cross. Family deaths is one of them. So is making fun of spastic siblings. Learnt that one the hard way.

The father is 53 and his "partner" is 29.

oh yea. fully functional family unit there. nothing to see here folks.

Watch your back roachie.

Attached: hijak1.gif (167x200, 1.53M)

probably why he heroed.

When my brother killed themself no one talked to me for like a year besides the people who knew my brother and it was just variance of "that sucks, sorry man"

so yeah, it did kind of make me bully proof, but it also heavily isolated me.

*watches your back instead*
heh

Okay but can I have a hug from your wife in exchange for access to my husky pile? I'm lonely and unmarried, based BT.

You must be really young or something because that is the opposite of my experience. Maybe kids these days are nicer because I was bullied for my dead disabled sister all throughout highschool

I think its time you left user.

Attached: ebrietas7.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

It's you.
Huskies are fucking dick heads. Everybody knows it.

Attached: 12726652452127.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Bullies pick on easy targets. That doesn't just mean people who don't fight back, it also means socially acceptable targets. They know that picking on someone with a dead sibling could backfire so they leave them alone. Seen this exact thing happen when I was at school.

that's what I let you think roach

Attached: puppet.png (748x1036, 160K)

im nearly 27. If that's young, fair. I didnt also say 'decent area' so it could also be a money thing. Poor kids are fucking bottomfeeders

did* fuck

HELLO MR. CROW YOU'RE CUTE CAN I PET YOU.

*its a hologram*
*teleports above you*
heh

Your daughter is growing up fast, huh, based BT?

Maybe the difference is that I was ugly/had no friends so there were no repercussions for bullying me for that when it would be reprehensible if done towards a normie. I take it back then, since the sister in the OP pic seems normal she'll be coddled

SHE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

EVERYONE! I LOVE MY CUTE DAUGHTER, EBRIETAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

LISTEN TO HER THEME SONG SHE'S MY CUTE DAUGHTER!!!!!!!! EBRIETAS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ebrietas10.jpg (1000x625, 177K)

W-whatever roach...

Attached: hijak3.png (633x758, 37K)

Okay, if I can't hug your wife, tell me about Ebrietas. May I take her out on a date? I won't lay a hand on her I swear.

holy shit you listen to gash music.

*time stops*
*falls silent next to you*
*time unfreezes*
*you split into a bazillion pieces*
heh, nothing personel, roachie-sama I have surpassed you.

No my daughter is very shy, pic related is her being shy. SHY AND CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE EBRIETAS!!!!!!

>gash music
is that good

Attached: ebrietas2.png (500x488, 246K)

Fuck off
Hmm, I put the blame on the kid. It's easy not to get bullied. A few kids tried to bully me when I was younger, I beat the shit out of them and they got the blame because I said they were bullying me. Never happened again.

Attached: 61CoeW+5xLL._AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 7K)

>gash music

>is that good
No I think that's how black teenagers from London say "bad music".

>Fuck off
*pets you anyway*
heh

Attached: Calming Triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

If somebody actually bullied her little sibling into killing himself, she should shoot up the school. It's better cause than 90% of these faggots have.
Kidding, of course.

Well done roach

you killed my hologram

Attached: 2628c19e8a532023fcdca066fb2bad01f39aa13b02df6457e6f5e7a7ed396c3b.jpg (208x250, 20K)

>'bullied'
hmmm

PLEASE PET ME BASED BT
PET ME PET ME PET ME
I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR A HUSKY
JUST PET ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but im white and from Portsmouth

Cunt.
From what it looks like that is a UK school. It isn't easy to get access to a gun that would be useful in a school shooting. Maybe a knife, but she would only kill 1 - 2 before being stopped.

*ebrietas teleports in*

*goes to pet you*
*doesnt*
heh

>portsmouth
more like. poor mans mouth. lmfao

Attached: EbrietasFAST.jpg (550x544, 77K)

back off roach

Attached: kill.gif (524x1009, 229K)

THATS NOT VERY NICE CROWANON.

*backs off*
*ebrietas doesnt*
*ebrietas acts cute*
*its super effective*

Attached: ebrietas4.png (1497x1011, 1.12M)

Unironically, though, if somebody bullied my little sibling into suicide, you wouldn't wanna let me go back to that school. I'd at least split a kid's head open. Or, you know, just stab someone with a sharpened pencil and break the lead off inside them.
And the UK is cucked on knives. Every kid in school had at least a pocket knife when I was going.
Kidding, of course.

>*goes to pet you*
>*doesnt*
>heh
pet me right now
I SWEAR TO GOD
I WILL BUY ALL OF THE HUSKIES
AND YOU WILL NEVER GET TO OWN ONE
also i'll never called you based again
bt
more like
smelly tomboy LMFAO

>more like. poor mans mouth. lmfao

I bet I earn more than you :D

>b in bt already stands for based
lmfao. plyaed like a fiddle user.

Probably, how much do you earn user, I wanna know! I got my payslip today so I'll tell you! I got 1061 bong notes.

>click on thread to discuss OP's image
>just a bunch of retards roleplaying and talking about mutts

Attached: 1536328785141.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Didn't realise it did say it was in Wales.
Yeah you're not cute.
Well yeah anyone can bring a knife to school in the UK, you could even bring in a air rifle and no one would notice.

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Yeah, wtf happened to this board? I blame discord

any level headed jury wouldn't spit out a 10/12 verdict. I'd like to believe that.

that's dreadful. I only get 2.1k after tax though. ~It's fuck all in real terms but I don't have kids or anything so it's not like im struggling.

Sad. Much sad.
Also angry, bc of the bullying and the lack on control on an already fragile boy.

>talking about mutts
lmfao who said anything about Americans?

BASED CROW FUCK THAT STUPID DOVE UP!!!!!!!!!! BASEEED CROWWWWWWW

>tfw no 2.1k after tax

6 days a week though. ugh.

you guys are fucking retarded if you don't think there should be at least 1 article about how his fucking sister has to go back to that shitshow of a school.

Attached: 1534827004705.jpg (500x434, 68K)

Damn, that sucks, I work Monday to Friday, no weekends and half days fridays.

I'd honestly nullify if somebody's older sister got revenge on someone who bullied him to suicide. I think any big brother would. I get it. Prosecution could show me the bloody bat with her prints and I'd still refuse to convict.

it's been 'mandatory overtime' since I've been here. I looked into the legality and it was basically a grey area.

Same. Never been summoned for duty but if I ever am I'd probably introduce the other members to 'jury nobbling' It happens more often than you think.

Poor cute boy. I'd have protected him.

Holy shit Ive unironicqlly never seen a bigger whire. That girl empowerment sweatshirt. Just fuck her. Hope she gets raped and killed.

>mandatory overtime
Fuck that shit, I had that once, its horrible.

Bullies deserve bullets. Simple as that.
If you're not adult enough to realize your actions have consequences, sometimes extreme consequences, you don't deserve to live.
Bad parenthood is no excuse. My parents were morons, yet I grew up a responsible adults.

Bullying should be at the very least punishable with jailtime, depending on the gravity of each situation.

>Girl Empowered
What the ever loving fuck

HUSKY POSTER IS BACK
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I missed you so much

You've never been bullied constantly have you

If someone did this to my brother I'd fucking cut his limbs, poke his eardrums and poke his eyes so he lives his entire life as a senseless destroyed cripple

Why didn't he just transition so he could've been cute and more like his sister?

Attached: Nicole Maines.jpg (634x447, 77K)