Why are women so boring and have no personalities

why are women so boring and have no personalities

Attached: 1331948127302.jpg (240x250, 16K)

Because they don't need them

what does having no personality mean. i haven't interacted with enough people in my life to understand this phrase

why are males literally a disease and a blight on life forms in the universe in generaland why am I still attracted to them

Attached: 1450381962192.png (1440x772, 1.01M)

i've tried turning myself into a lesbian but all it did was make me hate women too. i'm also racist against every race, i don't know how to fix myself now that i'm like this

Attached: 1532994281205.png (680x788, 117K)

hey supermong, you as a male are supposed to imbue them with a personality, yer supposed to become ONE in time.
t. advancer.

when you have a vagina and every male is at your disposal, why the need for it?

every opinion that a woman has is merely adopted from the man she currently fucking

/thread

Nao e original

Yaaaayyyy everyone is literal shit

They do if they're ugly. It goes along with because they don't have looks, they have to make up for it.

Pretty sure said it perfectly. But then again, most people in general are really super boring

serious answer to probably not serious thread but basically Women have inherent value in their vagina and their control over sex (an in demand resource) and therefore have no need to develop personality (or cultivate wealth, power etc which will be provided for them)
Their only role is to rate the performances of potential mates and secure one with the resource that was handed to her at birth

>i've tried turning myself into a lesbian but all it did was make me hate women too
I skipped this step, I thought it was unnecessary. I kind of predicted the outcome based on literally everything I know about women.

>think i'm really interesting and hilarious despite my impossibly low self-esteem
>had a teacher say i had no personality and that my eyes were dead and i had no soul
>completely serious about it too
>not sure if she had a problem since it seemed like she hated me for no reason or if she was right about everything

Attached: 1533929382701.jpg (600x600, 28K)

truly, 2D husbandos are the way. i can't afford a daki and my parents wouldn't approve anyway but i have this pillow i put a long sleeved shirt on that i can hug when i sleep. it helps with nightmares/ night terrors

Attached: 15225739177930.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Tell us why you consider yourself interesting, and I'll tell you whether I agree or not. It could be that you're just too introverted and don't express the parts of you that are interesting.

I don't know, I never talked to a woman enough to actually know her but they seem to be kinda boring, from what I can see in their Facebook and Twitter they are fairly simple and vulgar.
Perhaps they hide something deep or the females I know are trash

They seem to be copy pasted, they have lots of common traits to the point in bores you.
I wonder if women think the same about us?

It's a code for:
>people who have completely different interests from mine, and because of that, we don't really talk about our common interests, and therefore I get the impression that the other person doesn't have any

Sounds cute when a woman does it but I have to be objective and tell that's pathetic

>Sounds cute when a woman does it
Are straight men unironically the gayest people on the planet?

So you must be brimming with personality?

Yes

>is this original for you, you god Damn fucking bastard?

yeah i'm well aware of how pathetic i am. but ever since i discovered how much doing this helps it's been life-changing.

men don't need to have personalities since we have to risk our lives providing for you

is that what you do with your life, shitposter?

kek he's probably one of those guys who thinks having a personality is gay

Well as long you keep it secret and it helps you it's okay

everytime i see a woman post on Jow Forums i am reminded of how much i hate women. am i a racist?

Well thank you for your service, soldier boy!

Attached: 1537162911738.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)