Be incel

>be incel
>hate woman
>want to actually be with woman at same time
why are incels so dumb?
They would be so much happier if they took the 2D pill.
Just imagine if Elliot Rodger took the 2D pill?
dont you see that 3D makes you do crazy shit?

Attached: brain on 3d.png (670x480, 628K)

They don't start of hating women. That comes later, after they've suffered years of rejection, mistreatment, and abuse at the hands of roasties. It's a classic example of the fox and the grapes.

>They don't start of hating women. That comes later, after they've suffered years of rejection, mistreatment, and abuse at the hands of roasties
oh man, I agree, 3DPD roasts are just scum.
I agree with incels but I just dislike their whole identity and the fact they want to be with woman.

They shit up R9K and orbit roasties, I know I shit the place up as well but fuck

Attached: 1535735069497.jpg (480x652, 94K)

Yeah they are failed normalfags pretty much by default. If you are an incel all you can do is change culture itself or reject it completely.

As a woman I can't fathom what it feels like to simultaneously despise every single person that you also desperately want to fuck

Bait
Robots do not reply.

>get bullied shit on rejected and treated as subhuman by majority of women you have ever interacted with
>still have biological urges to fug
its not hard to understand

>rejection, mistreatment, and abuse
Being rejected sucks but it's neither 'mistreatment' nor 'abuse'. Get over yourselves.

Speak for yourself. I've had copious amounts of all three.

What sorts of abuse and mistreatment have you had from woman after high school?

Gaslighting and trivializing legitimate problems is just more abuse. Fuck off.

Attached: 1522336124375.jpg (491x491, 68K)

> Doesn't have a meaningful response so goes straight to #1 like a good little sheepcel.
So predictable. As to the topic, I guess you're admitting then that you've never suffered worse than rejection from an actual adult.

Attached: ~ Robot Arguments.png (686x1134, 185K)

I would normally tell you to fuck off my board and you should but I agree.
they are so fucking retarded man hahah
>>still have biological urges to fug
I dont, I dont find 3D attractive.
2D pill desu
fucking based roastie, cant believe I am saying that
cant figure out who I hate more now.

Roasts or incel faggots, god your all fucking pathetic.

Attached: megu laugh.png (1022x1077, 761K)

You were the one who's assuming the worst people have suffered is rejection. It's clear you're a dumb roast or a roast apologist who excuses all the shitty things women do just because they have pussies. Kill yourself.

Name calling, more name calling, and doubling down on your erroneous assumption that I'm a woman. I'm assuming that because I've yet to hear any plausible story of an incel being anything more than rejected by an adult woman. Prove me wrong and answer my question.

No, he's right. It's harmful to people when others constantly try to break them down for having feelings, telling them that they're pathetic and delusional and deserve to be miserable and alone, without even trying to empathize and see where they're coming from, or learn anything about them at all. You take the most shallow, one-dimensional view of robots that you can muster, and then try to project it onto them, negating everything true about them in favor of whatever insults you come up with. Sometimes, it works, because there's vulnerable and confused people, here, who don't really know what's wrong with them.

Obsessing over 3D women and dating when it's a stressful topic for someone is still dumb, though. People have the freedom to focus on someone else. Even if normalshits will berate you for it, you can easily be happy with 2D if you try. It's an ego-driven decision, to continue dwelling on how much you hate dating culture but want a part in it. It's not nature forcing you down until you magically become a normie and earn the gf we all need in order to be happy.

>without even trying to empathize
Maybe they'd get more empathy if they didn't make retardedly hyperbolic statements like "hurr durr roastie whores have abused me my whole life" just because a girl in elementary school called them ugly and they couldn't get a date for the prom. That was the only thing I was addressing, the rest was just some 8/10 mental gymnastics on your part. Anyway, my friends are starting to arrive; have a good evening.

Those guys are both labeled as white in the official mass shooter statistics.

We hate them because we know they'll never desire us. That doesn't stop the drive to reproduce.

stop recommending the 2d pill. not everyone likes to get off to cartoons. we need real living women to get off

>you can easily be happy with 2D if you try. It's an ego-driven decision, to continue dwelling on how much you hate dating culture but want a part in it.
This 100%
>Those guys are both labeled as white in the official mass shooter statistics.
yeah I know man, I used to be full pol still ma but black pill

I'm not asking for why you retard. I'm wondering what it FEELS like to be that way.

>stop recommending the 2d pill.
no, you need to take it
>we need real living women to get off
HAHHAHAH
he wants a 3DPD roast...wow.
dude take 2D pill

Holy shit you're stupid:

>''I believe that incels hate womyn''
>but at the same time incels want to be with women
>''it doesn't matter because I still believe that incels hate womyn''
you're the one who's making a contradiction here

It feels fucking bad nigger. Why do you think so many robots and incels an hero?