How the fuck do people still use boards like /v/...

How the fuck do people still use boards like /v/? Legit 80% of the posts there are Jow Forumstards spamming leftist this and SJW that. Are all the major boards like this now?

Attached: 1432724756686.jpg (250x241, 7K)

They go on /v/ precisely for that kind of content. They don't realise how normie they are.

/his/ is fine, and Jow Forums is ok too most of the time. Jow Forums is kind of a proto-/v/. I don't know about the rest of the boards.

Weird, all I see is URRRRRR NENTENDIES UREEGWJALEBEKDKSBEKSJ. Board moves way too fast to actually have a conversation past shitposting too.

The makers of the walking dead just went under and I went on /v/ to check out the thread and the majority of it is Jow Forumstards going YAAAAAAAAAAAS IT'S BECAUSE THEY DISAGREED WITH ME POLITICALLY and just circlejerking endlessly.

/lit/ and /sci/ are still quite enjoyable. /tg/ can be too, if you're into their fetishes.

/his/ used to be good but is even worse than /v/ now, it's seriously all Stalin this, Hitler that. Jow Forums, despite being the cesspool of cringe that it is, occasionally has top quality content also.

Attached: 88f907fe.jpg (720x900, 65K)

Jow Forums is the flagship of Jow Forums. If you broadly disagree with them you're a shill. gtfo

sjws and leftism is about to ruin vidya forever unless we mobilise again dumbass

Jow Forums is a bunch of underaged retards and boomers who are really mad that the rest of the internet left them behind so they are just reacting endlessly to every trend they can see in popular culture and shitting up all of Jow Forums in the process

I'm not offended by politics, so I don't mind. Often, people have a point in noticing trends of developers refusing to take advantage of modern technology to make satisfying, lovable and sexy characters like they used to. Developers openly spiting their fans also deserve to have their projects fail. It's not really so controversial. And when people don't have an actual point in their complaints, it's usually just silly bait. The worst part of the board is the janitor and normalfags who call everyone Jow Forumsfag incels for talking about anything.

Saw that too. SJW shit aside why in the name of the Fucker, the Shitbag, and the Holy Septic Tank did they need 300 employess when a team of 10-20 could have easily do what they did? Not like Telltale had anything cutting edge, people liked them for their stories.

Oh yeah. They were horribly managed and I hated them as a studio. They basically produced the same reskin of the first walking dead using the same godawful engine since 2012. It's actually impressive because literally everyone assumed their games were dirt cheap until now. Because they looked and felt like mobile games.

this is why reintroducing Jow Forums was a mistake. fucking moot

Jow Forums is now mainstream. Just read the comments on a news site. They were successful, they became normies, a fate worse than death.

>Jow Forums has infected the normie boards: /v/, /sp/, /tv/ and /b/.

I think it's glorious. People who get angry at Jow Forums are the worst.

Fight back; prove them wrong. Don't ask them to leave.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

No they just shill a lot. Same thing with youtube comments, mass downvotes, etc. They have discords where they organize mass shilling campaigns on various sites to try to make it seem like their ideas are gaining traction.

You can't argue with them. They don't operate from a position of logic. It's like trying to politely ask a car without a driver to move itself.

>You can't argue with them

Cuck

Or maybe just a good amount of the population doesn't have cuckold fetish. You have to admit women are quick to put others before themselves and that doesn't always pan out as far as things like defending a nation go and can easily be interpreted as being suicidal by men when it's just maybe ultimately short lived selflessness.

He's right tho. Jow Forumstards don't exist in the same realm as we do and they're not really interested in debate, rather just pushing their ideologue nonsense. I say this as someone who's had dozens of arguments with them over the years, endlessly trying to convince them climate change is not a hoax, posting Trump quotes and facts to try to convince them that he is actually as stupid as people say, arguing with race realist nonsense, pizzagate conspiracies, q user conspiracies, all kinds of unfalsifiable shit. There is no getting through to them.

At least pretend not to instantly validate my point.

Nah. I have seen and heard recordings of them from discord talking about creating multiple accounts to mass downvote videos they don't like, talking about botting. It doesn't take much to figure out anyway. All you have to do is look at the comments they make on these various sites and notice the patterns.

this post is so ironic

/o/ is basically r9k but with cars because car guys always have to deal with the same bull crap
>user your car is too old
>user it's me or the car!
>user why don't you get a gas guzzling truck?
>user why don't you get a small car?
>user why don't you get something more exotic like stacy 2's boyfriend's car
>user why don't you get a van?
Bitches are always complaining about something and worst of all they have the fucking audasity to put their feet on the dash board

Attached: image.jpg (875x589, 59K)

Well the only real similarity is the dislike of women o fags are pretty based tho