How do you anons deal with the boredom without getting high? What the fuck is there to do? What do you enjoy doing?

How do you anons deal with the boredom without getting high? What the fuck is there to do? What do you enjoy doing?

Attached: 1537375610776.png (439x452, 72K)

Mostly lurk Jow Forums all day and alternate between that and talking to people online.

Go to khan academy. Pick a topic that interests you. Finish the section. You will feel really good and accomplished.

Browse Jow Forums, watch Youtube, play games.
Sometimes I read manga or watch anime, but that's rare.

Attached: LeanOnDesk.png (341x314, 151K)

Have you ever done drugs?
Origi

No, not illegal ones at least.
Never been high or drunk either.
Any other questions?

I just listen to music all day long.

I never do drugs. You're sitting in front of a computer, there's almost infinite things to do. How do you even manage to be bored in this world anymore? That seems kinda a thing of the past don't you think?

Attached: 1536317297178.gif (468x468, 497K)

I browse Jow Forums until I get bored then I pace around my room until I get bored
repeat

Attached: pain.jpg (790x700, 192K)

Why not get drunk?

Thats easy. I dont. I'm weak

>deal with the boredom without getting high
>implying I'm not going to sell a left nut on the other side of town only to walk all the way back with 10 bucks and a gram that lasts me one session

I would like to die

Attached: 1504546885782.png (550x550, 50K)

I just have to no reason to, and I don't want the bad effects either.

Usually i just get high, that seems to work

I don't enjoy doing anything. I just browse Jow Forums to kill time.

idk i normally play vidya, browse Jow Forums and watch anime
in that order

I usually just sit there until the boredom overtakes my laziness and I do something.

Browse the internet, read interesting articles, make art, make memes, listen to music, play video games, watch youtube, make youtube videos, watch TV shows/movies, etc. If you're somehow bored and you have a computer it sounds like the drugs fried your brain.

what happens if your only hobby is getting high but your drug dealer vanishes?

Get high or drunk as fuck and put on some trash anime

Listening to music, watching tv, reading comics and learning new skills.

I'm him but I've tried alcohol and weed and they're both shit.

drink or vape.

i used to get high every day and it was a chill time but then i dropped 250ug of acid and my spotify queue started playing "Time" by Pink Floyd on repeat for like 3 hours. That shit kind of resonated with me for a long time.

I ended up mostly quitting weed and all the other drugs that don't make you smarter or faster (still smoke a blunt with old friends occasionally) and now i'm super productive and making money but according to my friends i have a giant stick up my ass.

I need to find hobbies that aren't work or Jow Forums.