Why do women purposely show cleavage if you aren't supposed to look at it?

Why do women purposely show cleavage if you aren't supposed to look at it?

Attached: 129999999i09237589027.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Idk i wonder the same thing women baka

Because they only want Chad to see them

>don't want to objectify women or be a chimpanzee
>yoga pants, g strings, and cleavage as far as the eye can see

What did we do wrong robots, ree.

A quick glance and a creepy virginstare are totally different things, user.

Only the most insane mind fucked roasties get triggered by someone looking at their cleavage. Most enjoy the attention and validation. Women get pissed off when you stare/gawk or think their cleavage is an invitation to approach them. Unless you're Chad, in which case you can gawk and approach all you like. Women are pretty dumb but they are not as bad as extreme as Jow Forums says they are, most won't get pissed if you glance at their cleavage.

>tfw i often sneak in a quick glance and women notice me doing it and blush and smile
Am I chad?

>i'm ready for Hillary
urge to hatefuck rising

This. The only time i got called out for 'staring' at a chicks cleavage, was when i was standing around somewhere, high as fuck and super deep in thought, with my head slightly bent down. Then i turned 90 degrees for some retarded fucking reason and after a few seconds i heard the ol' "eyes up here" chant. My gaze was totally aimed at her rack too, lol.

No ragrets.

uglies arent supposed to look, chads are.

just a typical stupid thot who has no idea why she's wearing some leftist shit other than it will give her social media points along wiht her cleavage

yo have to pay

Totes originali

Fitness together. Come be our next success story.

Attached: 828747.jpg (925x520, 231K)

Yo I'm a Chad who has sex with roasties. Ask me anything

sounds like it, what the fuck are you doing here you stupid doo doo face

you're supposed to check it out and amire them, not blankly stare at it like an ape
when you come to a restaurant you're served food in a nice, professional, polite way, you don't get the food thrown at you like a stray dog, both have the same result: you get food, however there are "proper" and "improper" ways of doing things
same thing here
also girls like being checked by some guys while they dislike to be checked by others
you want to be complemented on your looks by a hot chick, not by your grandma, same difference
there i solved you the mystery cunt now stop making shit threads

its not sneaking if they notice now is it?

whats your lay count

Did somebody call the milk man? because those juggs are out of this world.....WHAT ABOUT THESE JUGGS! EH!

Attached: stock-photo-arm-and-hand-holding-plastic-milk-jug-cartons-isolated-on-white-background-with-room-for (450x256, 15K)

Death to normies and roasties we need to find the pure waifus.

How can we best annex people like you from this board?

WTF I'm with Her now ;) origy

It's a shit test.

And anyone believes that women just want you to "respect them" while simultaneously wearing vacuum sealed latex has failed it miserably.

Just kidding I don't think anyone who uses the term Chad and roastie has been anywhere near a vagina

Titillating titties

Attached: 60079.jpg (540x960, 64K)

It's remarkably simple to understand. If you're attractive you're meant to look at it and if you're not then you don't.

You're not too stupid/delusional to not know which of those two you are so just follow the rules and everyone gets along.

Don't you think you could have enjoyable interactions with men without triggering the biological responses of defenseless untrained boys?

They say don't look

But they want guys who do look

It's all a huge test

This is a Hilary fk child if you want a redpill kids

>Why do women purposely show cleavage if you aren't supposed to look at it?
Because the dont want you to look at it. They want hot guys to look at it. If a woman's dressed like that and gets mad that youre oggling her, you're just not attractive. Humans are dumb in general though, and should definitely be wiped out, hopefully soon.

Probably but cleavage is important to the mating ritual. It's really not hard to know if you're meant to be included or not.

Not him but they arent thinking about that. Women dont generally consider undesirable men, only in specific instances.
So when a girl is doing something "for guys", she's really only doing it for guys that she finds attractive

if no one else replies, just know that i appreciated your post user

c^:

Is it considered wrong to stare at a black man's huge cock? Or is it racist not to look?

Attached: 1446039875194.gif (360x360, 1.78M)

Thanks user. I try, I try. I appreciate all the little people :)

Because they're devils tempting you.