Why do some women find men like this more attractive than male models?

Why do some women find men like this more attractive than male models?

Attached: jason-statham-1486490401.jpg (768x523, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=17yupESOaC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a male model you fucking retard

Politics

He's not at all. He's balding and nowhere near as good looking as male models.

It's called being masculine. Something an EU cuck wouldn't understand. Statham looks like he (and actually can) fight, protect, and provide for a woman and his offspring.

the guy is very attractive though he's just bald.

My mom saw him at a restaurant in NYC once. She’s 5’6 and said he’s literally the same height as her

He's so good looking he can pull off the balding look. You post a 10/10 chad and wonder why women want him.

He looked less attractive when he wasn't bald.

Because he looks and his built to defend and make a woman feel secure. At the core of it, Life is about survival. It’s ingrained in us.

He literally started as a male model you meme flag retard.

Attached: laughter.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

He looked much worse when he wasn't balding.

/thread

He's like 5'10"

If you think he's 10/10, you must be ugly.

But you are Greek, so you probably are ugly, some turkshit mongrel.

gee its almost like people have different tastes

Because he's masculine you thick cunt.

Women have a really ancient primal inclination to prefer older, more experienced men. The most attractive guys usually reach their peak around 35-40. Look up the official list of the female-picked sexiest actors of each year; not a single guy below 30.

This too. It's why some girls like cute boys like Justin Bieber and others like masculine Men.

Attached: 1523718753572.png (720x477, 136K)

He' has a ruggedly handsome look and aura about him. His look oozes testosterone.

male models look like homos (and usually are)

Sorry to break your heart but it’s a lie and people do it all the time. Taylor Lautner lied as well and if somebody can pull it up there’s a post of him standing between 2 female fans in a pic

He's not 5'6, there's tons of pictures of him next to his tall super model wife that is 20 years younger. About same height.

Nvm found it

Attached: 74DD55CB-926F-4C00-9A5D-4323519FED41.jpg (1336x1764, 447K)

I bet Statham is wiping his tears with his money right now.

you forgot that flags are cancer
fitting for a newfag who came here after they were introduced

He looks like he can fuck shit up and women like that.

Attached: 2992.jpg (460x276, 21K)

not really women universally require
height
status
wealth

I worked in national parks in the usa for 8 years. Allot of J1 visa eurofags and women would come over. All euro boys were thought of as gay, wearing purses, plucking their eyebrows, having perfect nails and wearing high fashion (9/10 times)
There was Definetly some good ol euro bros too though, made good friends with allot of them. Anyhow their women are enamored with rugged American men. They do not care about my beer belly or hobo beard. It was crazy. A few of our women loved the euro fags, and EVERY ONE of the euro women loved us. Could never tell if it was because we are different and the women got excited with something new, or if our manliness was just too much of a turn on. Women still want to have strong babies. Spindily, female framed Europeans can talk all the shit they want bit I was on a literal world tour of pussy those whole 8 years. German, swiss, russian, balkan, italian, etc. I am a 6'5 300 lb American with a beer belly and a big beard. I could see them getting wet strait off the bus. I know this thread was creepy but I swear to god it is all true. Don't even get me started on the Asian girls. They would try and marry us every 6 months.
Everyone hates white Americans because we are the embodiment of the best traits of europeans. Even by beer belly was an amazing turn on for those chicks. Many said it reminded them of what a real man is. Swear to god LOL. I never felt more confident.

Because he's the fucking Transporter m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=17yupESOaC4

Attached: 762D8E0A-C42E-447F-83FA-6A17846613D6.gif (245x145, 981K)