What the least faggy way to off yourself?

what the least faggy way to off yourself?

Attached: 1533787769640.jpg (720x880, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide
liveleak.com/view?t=urwjO_1537310096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neck on the train tracks

One hundred percent success rate, don't be like me and do something mundane like drinking too much water. I chose it so since no one would know I'm trying to kill myself, and thus avoid attention.

To be honest, jumping off a high point but not talking to the people on the ground or giving any emotion.

swinging yourself in a rope at a wall of spikes

Choke on a pink dildo

>what the least faggy way to off yourself?

Seppuku, user.
Unless you're white in which case it's in the top 5 most faggy.
If you're white you might as well just pop your top with some buck in your moss

Attached: tenor (3).gif (266x200, 961K)

skyking
origanoli

stabbing yourself in the head

Does the whole "suicidal guy on a ledge gets talked down by bystanders or the police" thing happen outside of movies? How do people on the street have time to notice somebody about to jump?

Seen a few people jump in my life, most people stay silent and see them jump if it is off a 10-story building or the such but if it is higher everyone (myself included) didn't know there was a suicidal bloke until he hit the ground.

Eat a tub full of beans.

Attached: tub 'o beans, Roger Daltrey.jpg (337x500, 218K)

Maybe if they got up there and froze for a few minutes. I know areas like the Golden Gate bridge have special responders for people that are about to jump.

Hre is a guide: thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

Attached: Wojak_grew up.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

heavily underated

Can't corner the Dormer

Seriously though, go shoot up some normies and die in an epic gunfight with the police.

Do something bad ass, go to Africa and wrestle a crocodile, preferably making it seem like you saved some random African child so you get on the news as a hero and your parents wont be ashamed of your death.

Is this the same guy?
liveleak.com/view?t=urwjO_1537310096

I've heard that you can OD on insulin and it can't be found in an autopsy. Doing that, but in a way that makes your death look like an accident is probably how I'd do it. I wouldn't want any family members to take it personally, even though they should.

That guy is on heroin

Successfully pull off another 9/11.

dont kys original original 2

fentanyl / carfentanil and some xans, blissful ez death

abandoning society and living in the wilderness. If you don't die from dehydration or a snake bite or some shit, then you might even discover that you enjoy life in nature.

hahahaah I don't wanna get PKed hahah loooool
games

Basically this. Go out with your finger on the trigger.

>fentanyl / carfentanil
except nobody seems to know where to get this and the few who do don't share.