He would rather smoke all the time than raise a family with me and grow old together

he would rather smoke all the time than raise a family with me and grow old together

Attached: Nakahara.Misaki.full.165493.jpg (1256x1853, 318K)

Maybe you're not particularly appealing then

No shit Sherlock. That's why I'm here.

I've realized lately that women like stoner boys because they have lower cortisol levels. back when i smoked grills were definitely more attracted to me because i didnt give a shit about anything. now that i've quit and want to find a qt to marry i am a turnoff to women reeeee

I don't fucking like stoner boys. I hate them. That's the point of my fucking post.

>she would rather date some stoner faggot than date someone who wants to raise a family

Your own fault.

>men
>raise a family
Men these days are too weak willed to commit to something so serious, I'm afraid

you like a guy who is a stoner, not because he is one but because of his qualities that are derived from smoking, which was the point of my post baka

Attached: 1532012698786 (2018_07_22 07_29_26 UTC).jpg (367x458, 39K)

>see a post likely made by a female about a shitty male partner
>immediately assume it's her fault
You think i knew he was like this when i started dating him?

Men can be assholes too. Much bigger assholes, in fact

Oh so you're assuming i like him because he's an unmotivated shit like you probably were

nope, lower cortisol levels in general just means a person has less anxiety, is more outgoing etc. doesn't necessarily mean they are unmotivated or losers. also you sound really bitter i hope he's fucking stacy right now

Why don't you break up with him then?

Wasn't it obvious he was a stoner? I'm sure signs were there. He's probably obviously degenerate in some way, and if so, then you are too.

Nah he's smoking. I hope he finds a nice stacy to fuck soon but i highly doubt it. He didnt sleep with anyone for four years after he lost his virginity. It might be another 4

I want to but it's easier said than done when the person hurting you is the only thing that truly makes you happy in this world

Probably a black guy anyway

White guys>>black guys>>latino guys>>asian guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>people you meet on the internet, including r9k

That's been my experience

>guys like that get a chance
>I don't

>smokes weed
>rejects thots
Sounds legit.

He's kind and gentle and compassionate and... this. People aren't so black and white. And maybe that bothers you. It's probably easier to pretend all the guys with gfs are sociopathic alpha males and it's all the girls' fault for liking douchebags. Its a lie, but sometimes lies are comforting

>He's kind and gentle and compassionate and...

So he's not an outright horrible person?
That's like the bare minimum to just not be a complete piece of shit.

He's still an immature, degenerate stoner who is avoiding commitment.

whynotboth.meme