General anxieties thread

General anxieties thread

Post your anxieties so I can know that I'm not an alien freak

Attached: received_566431013809409.jpg (389x398, 12K)

i have a weird fear over losing my brain cells. I hate smelling any kinda chemical thing and try not to breathe them in while in the vicinity of stuff like nail polish, sharpies, gasoline etc. I also have a fear of carbon monoxide poisoning so I have to check the CO detector to make sure it's on at least once a day.

Besides that, pretty normie stuff like social anxiety, and now getting pretty anxious about driving since I now live in a city and havent driven very much in 2 years.

I'll start

>don't know if I'm ugly or what, literally can't tell
>think that I talk weird but maybe I don't
>would ask friends or family or something but they're too nice to me to be honest
>afraid to measure my dick because it might be smaller than I assume it is
>afraid I'm retarded and everyone who tells me otherwise is just being nice
>feel trapped in my body constantly, trapped in my mind constantly
>second guess literally everything

Attached: drone_challenges.jpg (245x204, 40K)

I constantly feel like I'm getting stupider if that's what you mean? Or are you talking about literally losing unreplaceable cells?

I get anxiety talking to women cause i got sexually assaulted by some high functioning autistic girl in my sophmore year of high school

Every time I go online first thing I do is check to make sure my friends haven't unfriended me
I have nothing in real life and the friendships I have online are crumbling

hey me too user. i wish i had an irl friend that i could talk to this about, but maybe not. idk if i'd want a friend who'd be honest about how ugly i might be.

>I got sexually assaulted by some high functioning autistic girl in my sophomore year of high school
post green text, robot

Attached: giphy.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

Was she hot?
(Making sure this doesn't trigger the robot)

I regularly believe the reality I live in isn't real. Some sort of fiction or that there's something else going on under the surface. Like I'm dreaming or that my human consciousness can't perceive the world in a meaningful way.

Attached: 1530072949040.jpg (500x750, 68K)

Wanna be my honestybro?

Mine isn't really weird but I have terrible social anxiety. Any time I need to talk in front of people or even just talk to someone I don't know/someone in a high standing position my body just freaks out and my mind blanks. Makes me look absolutely retarded.. Even if I'm well versed in something, as soon as I have to present it or explain it to someone I go brain dead and look like a dumbass who has no idea what they're talking abiut and my voice will get all shakey and shit

What if there's a label on all my posts on the internet that's only for me and nobody else in the entire world has it that I can't see but everyone else can (but keeps it secret from me) that makes people hate me

Well I feel already that I'm getting dumber just because I've been a NEET for the past 2-3 years. But my fear is losing literal brain cells.

I constantly feel like I fucked up my own life and wish I could go back in time to high school and do it all again with what I know now, but I also feel like I still don't know enough to make legit friends.

I don't want to hurt you if I don't find you attractive. I think that most people have some redeeming qualities that someone else could find special, and don't need to be attractive physically to find someone that loves them.

Nononono you're totally missing my point
I don't really care if I am or not, but I'd like to know, ya know?

You're not gonna hurt me if it's literally what I'm asking you for lol

But if it really makes you uncomfortable then the offer is open to anyone

Attached: cc96ad91.jpg (750x794, 60K)

I guess I'm just projecting my own insecurities onto you and imagining being called ugly in earnest.

I am terrified that the people around me all secretly hate me. I already have crippling social anxiety and can't talk to people who I haven't already known for several years, and this doesn't help at all. I just want to stop existing

Attached: 1449339752914.jpg (648x484, 53K)

I understand that. For me even just trying to talk to strangers is just absolutely horrible. I went to the DPS today for business but I felt so cold and almost started shaking right there. Also whenever I give presentations I feel like I absolutely butcher the shit out of what I'm presenting. Even if it is something I have lots of knowledge on

When my anxiety was really had I used to think I had a brain tumor or was going to suffer a stroke or something. Doesn't make sense because I'm healthy and young. Also prions. If you have any sort of health anxiety, never ever look that up

I love all of you mother fuckers.
I thought I was alone in this world, but maybe I'm not.

lol I had/have prion anxiety too. that and the brain eating amoeba.

Easy explanation, it's because the world is so shit you can't believe that is not fiction.

It sucks so much idk what to do about it. It seems the more I do presentations the worse it gets lol

>anxious that i'm not programmed to be emotionally intimate
>obsessed with being productive, not wasting time during the day, anxious that my life will be wasted otherwise and I'll die poor and regretful
>anxious that i will get cancer from eating lots of sugar so i avoid sugar completely (ironically i smoke to deal with the other anxieties sometimes)