/trans/ thread

How does your family feel about you being trans?

Attached: 1537402436225.jpg (489x793, 69K)

most of them completely ignore it, my mom has eventually come around to it for the most part, but none of my brothers or my dad will ever change their ways, regardless of how well i pass or present myself

Attached: 26903881_1934971399868675_1979796155873536196_n.jpg (750x750, 72K)

I want come on a trans person. Any takers?

Why would you make another thread though. All that happens is you get Reikko and co. and /lgbt/ hons flooding it and exposing everyone to pure cancer.

uuuuuuuunnngggguu

Attached: 20180921_221850.gif (360x270, 1.67M)

enjoy your early deaths subhumans
Sleep on a train track

Attached: shhhieeeeetttt.jpg (597x1348, 262K)

I wish I was trans so I would have a reason to want to be a girl

Attached: DnjwjCDUwAEesTa.png (342x500, 113K)

Being trans is awful I have daily episodes of crying in the bathroom wishing I could die and wake up as a cis girl

>want ffs
>$40k

Attached: 1523329707970.jpg (329x400, 19K)

I love all you trans cuties!

my family is supportive. I only really talk to my mom & dad though. nobody else in my family really.

My dad hated it when my mom allowed me to transition. But after my looks started to come together, he became a fan. However, I'm pretty sure he's sexually attracted to me now. He's always saying I'm really cute and attractive. I let him grope my chest once because he was curious about trans boobies and he got a little too into. He's always trying to take me out somewhere or to sleep at his house.

Its a weird feeling, but I don't hate it.

I remember seeing a thread about a mtf wanting to fuck her dad so I guess it's more common than I thought, but I bet it's still pretty rare

Why are you even making these threads here when we have /lgbt/? I'm not patronising you because I don't particularly care about it, nor /r9gay/ for that matter, I just want to know the reason, are you trying to annoy people or do you just not like /lgbt/?

Attached: 1527648246529.jpg (500x414, 23K)

I honest to god hope everyone of you gets raped and killed
You're mentally fucking sick

Attached: PAY-Transattack.jpg (615x1025, 107K)

calm down you edgelord fuck. we're not sick, clearly you are though for wishing harm and death upon others. seek help.

I want to take hormones and be a lady with a penis and wear sundresses and stuff but my voice is way too deep for that shit

How far into transition do you start to try and present female? I've been on hrt for almost a year and I still haven't worked up the courage to try and actually look like a girl

Voice training is a thing, if you raise your pitch a tiny bit and get your resonance right you can be a girl with a slightly deeper voice

Luck you you can do voice training and get a surgery. Could definitely be worse.

Go die you dumb fucking mentally ill faggots

Attached: 1535115011078.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

I'm not trans but i am really into trans girls and they don't know nothing about, if they knew they would probably kill me

Attached: 71aaedea4f4278170b3944c6f97e0796-imagejpeg.jpg (640x800, 79K)

I want to be a girl but I don't think I could ever pass as a girl.

But hey chances are that someone won't even have to spend the time killing you, because you mentally ill mother fuckers will probably do it yourself in a few years!
Please record yourself doing it and send it to me at:
[email protected]

Attached: pic43.png (1458x1015, 138K)

Will do :)

Originally of course

Hold up one second, are you passable?
Because if you're passable we could date

Attached: f78e4e7c-bbe3-4cfe-8c53-8343498a42fe.jpg (960x1280, 103K)

>society demonizes a group of people
>that causes them to become suicidal
Shocking honestly

Nice same-fagging mentally ill faggot

Attached: 1536817240928.jpg (1080x1158, 112K)

Careful with that abyss staring, sweetheart.

Trannies have a 32% to 55% chance of killing themselves. Statistically that implies half the posters in this thread will kill themselves.
& that's a good thing.

>>>/reddit/
pls go and stay go

>implying you mentally ill fags aren't Reditfags

Im male(male) thx though

Suicide attempt rate isn't the same as suicide rate. Are all cis people this bad at reading comprehension?

>unironically using the cis term
End your life brother

Attached: 347.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

>having words to describe things is bad now
I can see why you're bad at reading comprehension now

> we're not sick,
Actually you are. Quite mentally sick. You have a sickness of the brain. The only cure is suicide.

The term is normal not "cis," you faggot.

Do you get mad when people call you straight too? Fuck being called white it should just be called normal right :)

Yes? its weird, my parents knew I called myself a tomboy. I guess because it feels good if I was actually trans, then I would have depth, I know its not actually weird since I had Potential Trans Feelings as a literal kid.

Also I would feel safer if I ws a cis boy, basically I think I would actually be happy for once. its complicated.

Do you get mad when people point out that you either suffer from a mental illness or you're a trendy faggot?

No because gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness. Only delusion trenders say otherwise

imagine being this unironically mad at a demographic that affects you in no way. Idk, I've only been on HRT for a month. I'm gonna wait until FFS until I present full time. I still girl mode at home to piss off my parents since they attempt to invalidate me at every attempt but they will never stop me.

Voice train,

It's 42% attempt retard. only 3% succeed. Imagine not being able to comprehend statistics.

>still no tranner GF who plays WoW

I haven't played this expansion is it fun?

Its pretty bad but the upcoming patch looks really promising.

>tfw not even trans, but had an issue with testosterone for over a year during my mid teens, so I sometimes feel that way, and I'm already pretty girly in some regards
Surreal kind of feel

Reddit is actually a trannyhub. So no, you go back to R*ddit.

Stop with these threads, you're fighting for a lost cause

Attached: 1512331700780.jpg (688x662, 56K)

Daily reminder that your people made Shuabiy kill himself, death to Reiko and Aero

Attached: 28c5fd1.jpg (640x962, 67K)

Can anybody figure out how to stop these menaces from tricking more robots?

Attached: unknown.png (929x541, 93K)

holy fuck you already took over literally all of /tttt/ please fuck off back to there you disgusting men in dresses.

Attached: degenerates.jpg (851x666, 55K)

sorry I missed your post
you still around?

How exactly do they blackmail them?

this is why you creeps use anime pics.

Attached: american trap.jpg (1536x1536, 262K)

DUBS OF TRUTH TRANNY FAGGS BTFO

You realize all that doxxing shit is against the rules, right? It's as simple as reporting them when you see them - that's what I do
Didn't the entire Reiko thing turn out to be a LARP, though?

If you wish death or rape on a person because they're mentally ill, then you wish death or rape on the majority of robots here.

/lgbt/ is a magnet for people who are against lgbt

>oh look the gays gather here, let's annoy them

That being said, Jow Forums is no better lmao