What is the fucking point in going on with this fucking hell called life after you lost your ideal partner...

What is the fucking point in going on with this fucking hell called life after you lost your ideal partner?Will I ever meet someone like her again?Will I ever get over her?

Attached: 1513379643270.png (1070x601, 463K)

You will spend the rest of your life comparing other women to her. She was the one. You want ever find one as beautiful, charming, funny, smart, and sweet as her.

Thanks for confirming my biggest fear,never thought I would turn into a fucking mess over a romantic interest but I guess there's a time for everything.How do I even fucking cope?Even before I found her my hobbies wouldn't do it for me anymore,she was my light in this fucking terrifying darkness.

Get her back. That's all there is to it. If you love her enough you can do it.

At least you will know how it feels like, while others (like me) will never even know how it feels. And it is probably the best feeling in the world. Your suffering is far greater but at least you have lived your life and you know what is it like to be loved. There is only one life to experience everything.

7 billion peeps in the world, half of them with vaginas. There is more than one person for you out there. Whether you find them or not is not sure. Nobody knows for sure man

I will sound like a coward,but if I knew what it will come to I wish it never happened to me,nobody deserves losing something so great,trust me,you don't want that to happen to you.

I've never had a partner desu. It's just something I know how to feel. I've loved people but they never loved me back. There is always this one girl. Kyla. I miss her. I love her.

KHHV

I tried,I keep trying but I'm afraid it's in vain,I don't know if time will heal her and make her come back to me or find someone who deserves me,honestly I'm pretty fucking terrified.

none of them are unique it may seem that way but once you open your eyes you'll see

>There is always this one girl. Kyla. I miss her. I love her.
Did she just ghost you?What happened?

I don't know how common persons like her are,she was so different to me from the rest.

(You) It's been almost ten year's and I still yearn for her Inb4 she died every other day if not every plus as another said I can't help but compare. fuck this post hit me.

I know that your suffer a lot right know, user. But I would rather choose to experience both tragic and happy things in this life rather than not experiencing anything of it. It's not like there will ever be a second chance.

I'm sorry for opening up old wounds man,but I really needed to vent.
I thought that too,until I realized what I had,what I could've had and what I lost.I don't really know anymore...

It's more than that but I fucked up hard. I had a chance with her and I completely fucked it up. Sometimes I think we can get back together someday, but we live in completely different towns now. She was the one for me. I saw her tonight though. She makes me really happy. I miss her. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight anons.

Nah nigga you'll in time eventually cry over her, get angry let out your frustrations at the end of the day you know you'll eventually heal and shit.

(You) It's odd my heart hurt's yet there's a twinge of beautiful pain. Go ahead vent. If I could bring myself to do it I could try to hate her but I've tried maybe it'll work for you. Did you want a wife a kid or what? also can we admire your god-tier trips.

I *feel* the same way. I was so stupid

Her name was Fabi

Yeah I don't feel like I deserve these trips.
>Did you want a wife a kid or what?
I don't know about that,we are both pretty young and still building our lives but all my youth I just felt so empthy and I felt like I had no purpose and I just existed,without any reason,but she definitely changed that,she brightened my days,brought a smile on my face by everything she did said and now it's all gone.

Goodnight,and since you say you think you 2 could get back togheter someday,did you like try to talk to her lately?LDR's can work if you manage to see eachothers once in a while.
>in time eventually cry over her, get angry let out your frustrations
I've been a mess this past week and I still feel nothing even close to 'healed'.
I'm sorry user.