What are some harsh realities about the world you've come to realise and accept

what are some harsh realities about the world you've come to realise and accept

Attached: jaded.jpg (240x210, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0j3xN5UWDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing really matters and life is just one big waster of time

Attached: 1537163639519.png (900x1042, 90K)

Sex, dating and all of that type of thing is just a competition that can be quantofoed on sexual market value.

I once heard normies laughing at this concept word for word. How people cant realise this is simply how it is is fucking beyond me.

Also im going to forever be alone and a wage slave.

No one is ever going to want me - Giles Corey s/t

I'm my own worst enemy and nothing special

I won't be getting to see and do it all

women ain't shit.

I will never make it. My dreams are just that - dreams.

Videogames are not fun
They are just time consuming and they give you the feeling you accomplishef something while the obly thing you did is losing time.

Staying at home is running away from life

just a distraction from the unsuccessful, unfullfilled and depressing life

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0j3xN5UWDY
this, expl

That I am already in hell and I have no fucking clue as to why I am here.

working a shitty job is misery without the illusion of enjoyment. Working also has the threat of being around other people. Working also gives the risk of fucking up and making things worse or getting hurt. What difference does it make if we live with mom for the rest her life playing vidya? Less time I will have to jobcuck

because hardship crystallizes the nature of the soul. it is no accident that you are here

There are a lot of things.
Once media and entertainment no longer cater to you the only way you can find happiness is to work for it and create it for yourself
Dating isn't worth it, your best bet at finding love is by joining a social group and clicking with someone
If you don't find love in your 20s you will never find a women that will appreciate you in your 30s, you are nothing but a left over for them to salvage their pathetic lives
While being a male winner in society is the best possible outcome, society has no sympathy or empathy for the men that struggle
Jow Forums board culture will eventually become too different to what you were originally used to that nothing can cater to you anymore

Every relationship you'll ever have is conditional. People view others as assets and only like them until they've finished using them. If you don't have anything to offer in terms of connections, money, etc, you will end up alone. Your good personality traits will only get you so far, they're not that rare, and your friends will eventually find others who have them AND the potential to help them out in a more substantial, material way.

Bcuz people live under the illusion of feelings and blessing of "the one".

the "youll find someone eventually, theres someone for everyone" input that women have, i mean actual advice they think is helping not "be ur self sweetie :)" harping they love to do here.

(which they think theyre le whacky and edgy for enjoying hurting men, but no it is literally just that all women enjoy actively emotionally harming men they feel they can do it to, they just like to feel special)

when a female says "theres someone for everyone, youll find someone", realize that they actually in a very real way have no idea what youre talking about, a womens understanding of the world is that there really is just an infinite surplus of suitors that want her. people that actively meet you, and the only thing they want to do is try and impress you and talk to you and be nice to you.

you have actual no comprehension, and honestly, its just insulting that in the day and age of objectively broken power dynamic systems like tinder (which literally was mainstream culture in every city in the world) women seriously think they can fucking relate to what it means to look forward at your life and realize you are literally never going to have a partner in life and what that means if i live to be even 80

All things are impermanent, and nothing will last. Humans are not much higher than other apes under some circumstances.
If you do not hold positional importance in a global society then you are seen as dirt, and your existence will go unnoticed. Human life is cheap and disposable.

Sci-fi dystopias are actually normie paradise and china style state run intranets are the future.

That 80% of the population might aswell burn itself alive and society would barely notice.

You are really, truly, completely alone in the world and there is no real safety net if things go wrong.

human life has no objective value, if a billion people died nothing would change as long as they were average nobodies.

most people are unhappy most of the time but survival instincts keep us marching on.

Attached: cowboy-henk-kamagurka-herr-seele-32072461.png (500x698, 195K)

We exist like machines, never owned by a singularity, fueled by everything and killed by nothing.

Feels bad man. Wish I could live in mommy's basement but not all of us have supportive family.
every time I start /making it/ with wagecucking I get dropped on my ass and back to square one. Some people just aren't made to wagecuck...I have a friend who LOVES working and is a self described workaholic. Meanwhile I get resentful when I have to do boring shit I don't care about for peanuts.
I've done things the straight, honest way and gotten nothing but screwed over constantly for my efforts. I'm abandoning all morals and just taking what I want. Fuck it. Fuck this. I would work if there were honest, equitable reward for my efforts, but that is not the case. It's worse than slavery, because at least slavery sees you provided for and stable.
If you're honest and hard working you get fucked.
If you're ruthless and underhanded you get ahead.

>hardship crystallizes the nature of the soul
not all people can endure hardship

I had a breakdown because of this one
Traps are gay

my bf is a ouiaboo degenerate cocksleeve and I can't live with it knowing he is going to never be happy because he doesn't want to be gay. idk

The only movie to ever move me like this was End of Eva

That looks is a power play. The more attractive and tall you are, the more you disarm others with your presence. Women will easily fall for a guy who is more attractive than her.

No one likes a faggot. I should pretend to be straight.

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 20K)

That people will humiliate you without remorse if you are of low status.

you'll naturally develop a tough exterior to it over time. we do this at a subconscious level to survive

no one like flamboyant faggot. Just keep your sexuality to yourself, just like straight people do.

That I will never have a girlfriend or job ever. Feels kinda comfy though. NEET life ain't so bad.

friends will only be your friends as long as they can use you for something

Honestly, you've just been hanging out with shitty people

The manner in which instant access to information that smartphones, tablets, and computers provide and how they can be used to supplement our memory and even thinking in regards to problem solving is legitimantly making people dumber. There's been quite a few studies on the matter over the past decade indicating use of such devices has detrimental impact on both short and long term memory, attention span, and critical thinking. I've seen it happen in real time to people I've know over the years and it's dystopian as fuck.

are you saying that people becoming more and more dependent from technology? in the same way that balls shrink because they get T from roids?

that no matter how solid your relationship is with your gf or wife, if the right guy flatters her she will have sex with him and drop you like a turd.

We are ruled by satanists that drink the blood of babies

that means she was never attracted to you in the first place

Ultimate Frisbee it's the most challenging and interesting sport once you understand it

Real life is really boring.

Films can't be realistic in this sense because then it would be fucking boring and nobody would want to pay to see it, the film can't exist. Film tricked me from a young age to believe that people do interesting shit every day.

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Only-God-Forgives.jpg (640x418, 64K)

I will at best be mediocrely confident. I will never be a legend, and my life wont be interesting in the slightest

Are you me?
Also check 'em

Extreme violence acts make the true human.

That the social hierarchy of Stacies and Chads is real, it scares me since I have realistic paranoia. I'm scared that someone who hates me but knows me online will literally break into my hospital delivery room and steal my baby and everyone would love it and enjoy it as entertainment,

While, I , the victim, cry knowing I have no control over my life. The alpha stalking me knows I can't do anything. him thoroughly enjoying breaking me

Each generation cares only about themselves as a group.

My parents are getting old and they have this caracteristic old smell. They will be sick soon. Me: no gf, no friends, no expensive travels, no going outside, only hard work and studying. I got a degree and it was for nothing. I didn't even manage to land a good job. Still living with my parents. My sister couldn't even find her first job and she is 26. How am I supposed to pay for them all with a shitty wage?

Where is my house with garden and a dog?
Where is my job with an office and a parking spot?
Why did the boomers lie so blatantly to our generation, and why are they shameless in suggesting we should just get away with not having a life?

Attached: 1537398261972s.jpg (250x194, 8K)