China's 'Leftover Women'

What does Jow Forums think about this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=kid_mLcrvmA

Attached: 1212312.png (691x658, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-KaOCMojo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think I would happily take any of them because no western cunts want me

How are there leftover women in a country that recently had a female genocide?

Mostly roasties who want 'le epic life experience' and to find 'the right guy'.

>Recently had a female genocide
Excuse me, WHAT???

ikr its surprising

>he doesn't know about the 25 million

Attached: Sex_ratio_below_15_per_country_smooth_2.png (1338x621, 151K)

what i think about it is that sheila ren is by far the hottest in the show

china had a limit on kids so they started aborting the useless girls because they wanted useful boys instead

Post birth abortions were far more cost effective and widely availiable

Can't wait till Chinese women start importing white men to breed them.

Maybe even chinese government will subsitize White Bulls

because the guys around them aren't rich and good looking

>9:50
>that roastie cope

Golden leftover, lmao

How the hell is this possible?
There are more men in China now so the women should be almost all married. Hell the women should be worth more since there are more men then women due to chinas forced abortions.

the video it's supposed to be emotional and broking heart,
but in the reality, those women are roasties who ride the cock carousel
and refused to accept any person.

>tfw no 6'4 tall, beefy, chick chad bf

So what you are saying is,I don't have to be a forever alone douchebag,and all I have to do is move to China? Woah.

[My comment is mostly about the pressure on Chinese women to marry and whether this is a good thing.]
These are the social systems necessary to prevent female hypergamy.

Trying to remove my own bias, is it desirable to prevent female hypergamy?
On one hand, female hypergamy is designed to enrich the gene pool and eliminate weak genes. Female hypergamy is largely the reason that homo sapiens diverged from chimpanzee (which are indiscriminate maters).
If we prioritize enriching the gene pool then female hypergamy is a net good. If this is the case then China's social pressures on women to marry lesser attractive men are a counterproductive evil.

However the downside to allowing unabated female hypergamy is social distress which may eventually lead to social collapse. If female hypergamy is unchecked then things like the "80/20 rule" manifest naturally. Also, many women as well as men will end up single. Large numbers of unhappy, unmarried, childless young men and women is terribly harmful to stability of a civilization. A study of history shows that populations of such people will form radicalized political movements that eventually lead to total social collapse or civil war.

My thoughts are Chinese is the ugliest language devised by humans

i think its the coolest. So many unique accents and pronunciations for words.

>The world seemed so big. I wanted to explore.

What does that mean? You can't "explore" while married to a man with a stable income?
Wouldn't it be beneficial to "exploration" to have another person to share adventures with, and also share the cost of funding those adventures?

Let's be honest she just wanted to fuck foreigners and suck penis

guarantee no man she finds could be as "boring" as looking at her face.

wow what an unattractive slag

Attached: Untitled.png (1415x788, 1.29M)

Makes me feel good in a small way because as much as I complain, Chinese men have it worse.

>born with ugly Chinese genes
>corrupt gov't
>shorter on average than most other nationalities
>dirty water and food
>rampant shady business practices used to fuck you over for sheckles
>bad working conditions with no rights
>low GDP
>to cope with the ills you are born into you just want to marry an ugly Chinese girl to tell your feelings to but you can't because after the 2-child policy there was widespread abortion & killing of females, so there is a 20 million surplus of men compared to viable women

Leftover women refers to unmarried women over 30. It's a concept that doesn't translate well to the west, since we as a society don't view women over 30 to be unmarriageable... Which is why I'm defective.

The other factor is that women in china expect a guy to have a house and make significantly more money.

>On one hand, female hypergamy is designed to enrich the gene pool and eliminate weak genes.

> A study of history shows that populations of such people will form radicalized political movements that eventually lead to total social collapse or civil war.
Sauce, when has this ever happened?

She should have found a strong white husband to marry in her travels.

Chinese are insects. Worse than that, to be original.

>What does that mean?
>I want to explore the feeling of inserting a different cock in my ass every day

Doesn't china have way more men than women?

Government funded video to help ease the distraught of lonely Chinamen not being able to find wives. Makes em think there is a possibility for them to find a wife in a male majority population. Probably prevents some incel rebellions from happening

Lol do you hear yourself?

because they are gold diggers and they don't want to settle for less. also if you ever date the average guy in china you will make it to the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-KaOCMojo

In the U.S we got people who are called Camera Shy.

Can't believe the beginning of the video, she recorded random stranger who are most likely camera shy. and wonder why they were unhappy being recorded.

People in China don't care about privacy retard. You can literally be a creepy old guy and film a playground full of lil kids and people won't give a shit.

I Would date any of those women in a heartbeat.
Westernisation turns women into materialistic baby-booming machines that rely on men's income.

Google china and africa. Theyre already mixing.

Being Creepy
Being recorded.
Okay, I think you're being retarded. You assume everyone is not camera shy?

>Would date any of those women in a heartbeat.
>Westernisation turns women into materialistic baby-booming machines that rely on men's income.

I have some bad news for you about Chinese women...

>humans
we're not humans desu senpai

listen to thai or Indonesian or any of those languages