Well I have applied at every job im qualified for in my town. This my last chance or I'm homeless

Well I have applied at every job im qualified for in my town. This my last chance or I'm homeless
I think if I don't have a job by the end of October I'm going to suicide. I can't handle homelessness especially during winter.
Sorry. I just have no one else to tell. No one really cares or if I talk to people they just get tired if me. But I really am trying.

Attached: prince_lothric.jpg (1280x1810, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/careers/apply-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's alright user, I love you, you can live with me, I may live with my parents, but we can figure it out. I'll get a job and we'll move out and live happily together.

You guys wanna be roommates? I work online so I can just pick up and go. Kind of tired living with my mom.

That sucks hopefully you find a job soon user but even if you fail you can save up the little money you have left go backpacking to another town/city and keep looking for a job. I met this one guy who was homeless but still managed to get a job in construction or some shit like that and this was last year I'm sure by now he's saved up enough from working to afford an apartment, don't give up you can still make it

Relying on other people never leads to happiness. I'd be willing to do it obviously since it's better than doing nothing.
I wouldn't have a source if income right away and most people grow to resent me. Family included. I'm probably not good to live with. But yeah I'm willing to live with strangers online it is (probably) better than death. I also will do my best to get a job.
I have no intention of trying to live the homeless life. It is an unfortunate time of year for this to happen. I live in rural Colorado the winters seem pretty bad.
I could probably make it but it isn't worth it I think. I'm doing my best now. I've even tried doing online work with Amazon. But I was denied.

Attached: b9ca421124c642959886b54d42d16626.jpg (1200x972, 208K)

don't lose your hope, user. first, good luck, it can go well, just be positive, nobody wants to hire someone that looks depressed. force yourself to be social e try to smile and be a positive person.
second, in the worst case, have you been thinking to find a job in another town? being ok to move away opens many other possibilities to you. if this interview went bad, it's not the end. start to search right now, just in case. don't waste your time.
if you can't search right now in another area, a temporary solution could be to apply for a less qualified work, just to get an income, and to use your free time to keep up searching outside of your area for a more qualified one. start this search immediately too, as a backup option.
nothing is lost.
go for it user! you'll make it.

I was going to make a thread about why robots should get together. If (you) can tell me what you can do or what you want to do then come live with me.
(You) let's dot this. There are so many different ways to go about this so keep this thread going.

Where are you from?
You can always get a federal job, theyll cover relocation expenses

Make a cardboard sign that says "Resumes keep getting rejected. Any job offers or money appreciated" and start begging.

I don't have a drivers licence so I'm driving illegally for now. I'm going to get one but it isn't happening soon my DMV is doing extra training or something like that. They're short on manpower and behind with everything.
Other towns I could drive to are about 30 miles away. I'm willing to and have applied to them. It is scarier to drive that much on highways without a licence.
I have very little qualifications I'm a low value person. I've already applied at everything I can. Fast food, gas stations, construction, retail' etc. No call back yet from any of them. It's been a week.
Well I cant do much. I have a high school diploma and no ties to where I live. I also don't have much money for anything. I'd be a leech until I got a job.
Northern Colorado. I've tried the DMV I mentioned but no luck. I've thought about military but I don't have time to get through it all. My limit is end of October. Last month I have a home.
Would this work? I'd rather not get donations or any of that but i could do odd jobs. Though in not skilled.

Try border patrol or customs, theyre understaffed.
Thats what Im doing now, all I have to do is finish my poly exam, go to academy and thats it. Decent salary, good federal benefits, can retire early, and its a way to get out of your shit town.
cbp.gov/careers/apply-now

Oh wait nvm, I dont think you have 3 years of work experience so nvm.
I never had a job before, but was able to bypass that because I had a bachelors degree even though it was a easy useless art one.

a ranch job? they often search for apprenticeships

If you make it really obvious you're looking for a job, solicit people on the street for jobs, then you're going to build a reputation for being a hard worker even if you can't get much out of it. Most people would just shoplift so they can spend the winter in jail and no one should have to resort to begging for jobs, so you're not in the wrong here.

I don't have a college degree some time there. I only have 5 months of work experience.
Not that I can find no. They all have their workers. The ranch stuff is slowing down too. The meat plant near me won't hire me now they said the would after winter since they'll have more orders.
I can try this it isn't snowing yet. I could put flyers as well if I can afford them.

i have a guy helping me find a job he told me to look at some website. i applied to different places, he has no idea what things are. my cousin's husband works with the state he said that people who work with the state are idiots, have a job in accountant but doesn't know anything about accounting.

Beg the librarian for free flyers. If she sees you're printing out "Hi I'm XXX looking for a job so I don't freeze in the winter contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX", why would she charge you?

Sorry if I'm sounding kind of ridiculous. You shouldn't have to be doing this. I'm not in a position to offer anyone jobs and I can't just believe someone on the Internet, but it's different face-to-face. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I've applied at the DMV the only state thing I could find. There's a career builder website I've tried. I haven't heard anything yet.
I'll try it then. I've never been to the library. People here don't really know me.
Thanks. I guess.
It is the situation I am in sadly.

>especially during winter
You can move, you know? You can go where the weather is hot. Don't be a fag. Suicide is for pussies and faggots.

I'd be hiking. The car isn't mine im just using it until I can get my own. I know I won't have it when homeless.
I don't care about insults.

Don't do it. Don't kill yourself. It'll not solve you any problems.

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 149K)

>this book says don't kill yourself so don't haha
>it doesn't have any solution to his problem hah
Suffering isnt living.

But it is. How would you know living without the suffering? Its a wonderful thing.

Kay then chief.
How do I live without suffering?

>Suffering isnt living
Is that what you've learned in life? Because to me living is suffering.

That's how it has been so far but I will not let it continue

if you live near me I can give you a job.

Northern Colorado. 30 miles away from Greeley.

germany sry

I didn't expect much.
I've stated where I lived multiple times in this thread.

Where do you live/ want to move to user? I wish roommate threads would become a regular thing on /r9k