Xenoestrogens

Lads, is this just a meme or is this shit real?
Are there oestrogen mimicking compounds in pretty much everything around us?

Attached: soy.jpg (600x900, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&feature=youtu.be
blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2017/07/30/is-obesity-to-blame-for-mens-falling-sperm-counts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no conclusive evidence either way. Though the amount you'd have to consume to have any noticeable effects is more than you're likely exposed to.

probably true. oh well, what are you gonna do, move to another planet?

Besides, test levels only play a very minor role in how manly you are anyway, in fact high testosterone can actually mean you're less masculine

It's true. I think xenoestrogens are going to cause the downfall of humanity. Eventually it will drop male sperm count to zero. But before that there will be global instability because all of our men won't be masculine anymore. World leaders won't be able to lead. CEOs won't be passionate. Laws enforcement won't be able to do their jobs properly. The entire manufacturing and construction industry will die. There's going to be widespread chaos, and it will happen in a couple of generations.

I knew I saw this guy somewhere!

Attached: 4056344-lost_souls-doom3.jpg (558x558, 85K)

They exist and have some effect but for the most part it's a Jow Forums meme

They exist and they get into our system but so do many other plastic compounds. They are pretty harmless so far.
Plastic is an entirely unnatural construct, you don't even find this shit anywhere in nature. But now with mass production of plastics they've left traces everywhere. In your system there probably exists traces of plastic right now.
So far there isn't any immediate noticable effects but only time will tell what this will do to the planet or human race.
If you want real girlyboy gynecomastia syndrome eat nothing but a steady diet of onions protien and semen. Fast food and many cheap frozen food companies already use onions protien as a cheap meat filler to keep their costs low, so you should be covered there. The semen part is up to you, you have to put in effort to get it yourself.

Attached: hes_feeling_it.png (291x246, 61K)

It seems there are too many factors at play to denote the degeneration of the masculine. The downfall of civilisation is certain. But I'm just concerned about being unknowingly turned into a tranny, including my future sons if I get my shit together and have some. I just see a lot of weak looking men these days.

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

Take the plastic blackpill

I suppose you could say the same for ceramics, but they've been around for thousands of years. Only time will tell.
>If you want real girlyboy gynecomastia syndrome
I'll pass user. But if you ever go down that road I call shotgun on your boipussy.

Thots piss excess estrogen from birth control pills into the water supply, the pill has only been introduced recently so not a lot of places even filter it out. You very might well be drinking trace amounts of thot piss every time you drink from a faucet.
There's estrogen mimickers in plastic water bottles.
There's estrogen mimickers being leaked into the water supply from industrial runoff (though if you live in a more rural area this doesn't really happen).
The coating they put on receipts from stores has estrogen mimickers on it.
Onions is an excellent estrogen mimicker.
Having a sedentary lifestyle and spending mots of your time indoors fucks your hormone levels.

There's a reason all the "onions boys" are faggots that drink onions and live in the city where they're getting exposed to all this crap in their environment; and is also the reason why if you move further out into more rural areas they are non-existent. If you take a onions boy, take away his onions, and drop him into the wilderness with a few tools and a tent for a few weeks, after the end of it he won't be soi anymore.

>If you take a onions boy, take away his onions, and drop him into the wilderness with a few tools and a tent for a few weeks, after the end of it he won't be soi anymore.

Lmao nice broscience. Estrogens fucks up your development making you frail and skinny, and once it's done growing nothing can change it. A few weeks in the wilderness will not fix a recessed chin, small ribcage, wide hipbone, etc

I couldn't stop myself.

Attached: 4056344-lost_souls-doom3.jpg (558x558, 232K)

I'm sorry user this doesn't seem like a very trustworthy study. If the human race was in trouble wouldn't more people be talking about this on major media sites? Wouldn't we stop plastic production immediately? Surely the man-hating far left media don't just want the human race to end?

If you want my advice, stay away from onions. Stay away from cheap, heavily processed meats and fast food. They guaranteed have onions filler.
I used to be qt trap mode, vegetarian, onions enthusiast. But that stuff rots your brain in ways I can't quite describe. I swear it left a hole in my memory and a large portion of the time I can't recall anything from high school anymore and I'm only 24.

Attached: 1508855808193.jpg (700x1180, 361K)

Such are the times it seems. Escaping the s o y is inevitable living a modern lifestyle.
We are fucked regardless. As long as my dick is going to work and I won't sprout tits I'm happy.

Onions are supposed to be antiestrogenic guys..?

I don't know if estrogen is the cause, but men sure are getting less masculine. Everyone is becoming the last man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man

They are a meme. They are hundreds of times weaker than regular estrogen and take up space in estrogen receptors, meaning they are worse for women and faggots like me who take estrogen

the real reason men are weaker nowadays is because they eat like shit and have shitty office jobs and never exercise

Attached: 1537166172266.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

This is what I was suspecting. Funny thing is the guys who are all against xenoestrogens all seem to be effeminate vegans.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&feature=youtu.be

I know you hate him, and I know you think he's a beta cuck and a basedboy and you're too dumb to think critically, but if you stop being so triggered by feminist liberals you can see the hard undeniable facts in the video that prove the whole xenoestrogen and onions meme is a fundamental misunderstanding of chemicals by their classification.

That onions and estrogen are classifications for chemicals that are about as similar as canola oil is to motor oil. Right conspiracy theorists cannot into science so they think all protiens are the same, all onions is the same, all things that look like estrogen act like estrogen... and it's ridiculous.

Sorry that the truth is a liberal feminist laughing on your face but it's hard facts being presented undeniably, and to argue with me without addressing the main arguments and sources in the video is an admission of your inability to make a valid claim.

lol, I forgot that Jow Forums does that to the word... s o y

As an mtf who had 10x the normal estrogen of a woman, I can tell you that it means absolutely nothing.

I am one of the most evil hateful fucking people around and I am the least faggoty persons around.

Your hormones have nothing to do with your behavior only your feelings.
If you choose to allow your feelings to control your behavior, then you are a weak pathetic fucking faggot.

Thats all you people are: Weak Pathetic Faggots.

Now shut the fuck up im trying to masturbate.

Attached: 1536995523898.jpg (1920x1202, 500K)

Plastic comes from oil. Oil is too big of an industry to make any dent in, even though nothing good comes from it, and everyone knows that oil is bad. But no one can really do anything about it.

Also you can't trust the media to cover something important. Somehow we've been convinced that plastic straws are killing turtles, thanks to the media. But even if we stopped using plastic straws, it wouldn't make any difference to the pollution in the ocean caused by industrial waste.

I bet you think you're edgy, kid. Your post is going into a cringe compilation LMAO. Fucking cringe bro. Do you even realize how pathetic you are LOL
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggern cock inside white pussy

Xenoestrogens or not, something is definitely affecting people. Regular T levels are significantly lower than years prior, 300 may seem normal now but it was unheard of 20 years ago.

>This is what I was suspecting. Funny thing is the guys who are all against xenoestrogens all seem to be effeminate vegans.

Guys who are concerned about xenoestrogens are fatties with large beer guts who scream about Jow Forums tier conspiracies. who think being masculine is basically playing vidya all day and eating bacon

It's real, plastics and onions are the major sources. I grew tits after being a vegetarian for 3 years, s o y -based products accounted for 80% of my food consumption. They poison our food to mak us into submissive effeminate sissies. That's why there are so many trannies and homos everywhere. I also developed submissive gay fantasy type fantasies. The only escape is death or living from rural produce somewhere in Burundi. No other escape.

Attached: webcam-toy-fotka18.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Your conflating sperm count decline and testosterone. sperm count has been declining due to sedantary lifestyles and lack of exercise and walking because of cars. pre-1950s a ton of people would be working on factories and now their not

idk but I never eat s o y or anything s o y related anymore because of the meme. thanks Jow Forums

blogs.plos.org/obesitypanacea/2017/07/30/is-obesity-to-blame-for-mens-falling-sperm-counts/

also

>As shown in the figure below, the authors found a J-shaped association was found between BMI and abnormal sperm count, such that by comparison to normal weight men, overweight, obese, and morbidly obese men had a 11%, 28%, and 204% increased odds of having lower than normal sperm count.

dette kommer to a ta med seg tid sirk at duonsker a fa titt snacks tusenvis av ar siden for mannens morgen som vi kjente ham det var herre santa av klor

No but it will fix the hormone levels. And it's not bro science you soiboi. Camping out in the woods with nothing but a tent and few tools will raise your testosterone.

Corporations can and will fuck you over if they can make money off of it, and people are too sedated and placated to ever even care about anything other then the latest gossip or facebook posts.

the onions is getting stronger
his mouth is at least 20% more open than the leading brand of soi boii

>s-soi doesn't do anything to you I know because I'm a dumb fuck
This site would like a word with you.
breastnexusm.com

I don't see any changes.

yes, but xenoestrogens don't do the shit you think they do (they don't 'feminize' people whatever the fuck that means). Since most of them bind to estrogen receptors, they INHIBIT the action of human estrogen and decrease female fertility. It's uncertain they do anything at all to men.

The only place you really get massive estrogen from is cow's milk, and even that has a basically negligible effect on your physiology.

I don't know but I'll tell you my personal experience.
>lived with mom until 14
>she would feed my shitty onions filled fast food and frozen shit daily
>rarely had healthy food
>was very short and skinny fat, no bone development and ugly melting face
>literally baby dick and balls, shit didn't grow AT ALL
>bad social anxiety and weak minded
>would cry and bitch, thinking back it was ridiculous
>but then I move to dads
>he lives in a reserve
>only eats wild meats and vegetables and potatoes and rice, only water
>literally start living off paleo diet for years
>during these years I finally start growing, voice deepens, adams apple is huge, bones get large and dense, robust looking, brick skull
, body hair grows
>start feeling confident, aggressive, wanna play sports, mental toughness and sharpness
>dick grows, ball grow
>intelligence increase, no more brain fog and shitty mood
Inb4 you just hit puberty. I don't think so because other 14 year olds were far more developed than me masculine wise, and my family doesn't have a history in being little late blooming cucks