Post phrases that makes your heart sink. I'll start:

Post phrases that makes your heart sink. I'll start:
>Why are you so annoying/obnoxious
>Just shut up
>You're so creepy/you're creeping me out
>I don't care what you think.
>I wasn't talking to you/I was talking to... (when you try to join conversation or answer something)
What are yours, robots.

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 28K)

What makes you so special
You dont get any special treatments

I don't talk to normies so nobody says anything to me, 'cause they think I'm weird. None of thing someone told me makes my heart sink because I'm OK with how I am. But there are few phrases that I don't know how to reply:
>why are you so quiet?
>do you have a girlfriend?
>how did you spent your birth day?

>why are you so quiet
What kind of answer do they even expect asking this, I don't think i can understand.

I used to be pretty quiet, but pure loneliness drove me to make clown myself to make some friends with normies to remedy the loneliness. Occasionally i get the responses posted in OP's post. they dont understand i just want to be their friend and be loved, and im doing it for their "entertainment?". I honestly regret selling my self out like that but after all these years im trying to go back to how I would act naturally.

>"who is he talking to?"
>no one likes you
>what are *you* doing here?
>who invited user?

>you're so smart!
ruined my life this did

>YOU WERE ALWAYS WEIRD

Attached: kagemusha.jpg (1358x909, 324K)

>Have a girlfriend yet?
>Are you gay or something?
Fuck off mom

>you're not funny
that one always gets to me

Attached: fortnut.jpg (350x300, 17K)

>"You did good today, good job"
>tfw you clearly didn't
don't lie to me, I know I'm a social retard at times who barely talks

Attached: 1535361250929.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>
having no one talk to you or recognize your existence is the worst thing possible. Like being a pillar of cement that nobody bothers to look at, notice, or feel compassionate for

>why are you so quiet?
i also hate this when it is asked during a social gathering. The wrong answer is denying it.
>Hehe i am not, i am talking

The correct answer is being honest
>Yes i couldnt join the conversation.
>You guys are good friends, i got left out:D
>Yeah i am sitting in a bad position/sitting far away i guess:D

Then try to actually join the convo, ask questions etc.

The theory is that, everybody knows the fact that you are not joining the convo, it is the elephant in the room. As long as no one acknowledges it it will keep making the gathering awkward.

tfw my psychiatrist said good for you when i sat down for our appointment
is there something they're not telling me lads?

Attached: 354.png (200x198, 61K)

>sorry user but i need to do [x thing], goodbye
>proceeds to not talk to me again
JUST TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT UP WITH MY AUTISM ANYMORE IT ISN'T THAT FUCKING HARD

omg how autistic are you, just say no. The best answer is tough, neither saying no or yes. Act like you dont know what is a girlfriend is.

>Yeah i have girl friends.
>Is that the thing when you hold hands with a girl?
>Why, you have a cousine?
You can even say this, it is so "loser" that it makes a 180 and becomes "alpha"
>Nah, i like my mom enough.

>The theory is that, everybody knows the fact that you are not joining the convo, it is the elephant in the room. As long as no one acknowledges it it will keep making the gathering awkward.
In that case, why don't they ask for our input in the conversation? Why do they choose, instead, to give us a completely undevelopable line?

My mother stopped asking me about getting a gf after I turned 19. I think she realised I couldn't do it. The rest of my family doesn't really give a shit.

>You used to be so fun to be around

I don't know what happened to me. I was always depressed, but a few years ago I became unable to pretend I'm not and entertain others.

Well believe it or not they are actually trying to help you, but they dont know any better and say the first obvious thing that comes to their mind. I agree that the correct behaviour IS asking for your input.

I would guess they are not experienced with dealing with a robot.

Btw, people also use this kind of lines to actually hurt the other person, but that is rather rare and probably wont happen to you. This usually happens when one sees the other as a competitor in the gathering.

>you are just jealous/paranoid

>talking to normie
You deserve it. Oregano.

Attached: images.jpg (383x383, 14K)

>silence after asking yes/no question
>hearing last name from non-formals

Attached: nsj7eyb5j3nz.jpg (1116x887, 69K)

>"who's your best friend?"
tfw nobody

>what are you doing this weekend?
>what did you do this weekend?

And the ever classic