I wish I was a cute girl so fucking bad

I wish I was a cute girl so fucking bad
I'd be such a slut and fuck every guy I see
anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1536034264668.png (435x539, 394K)

You end up with hiv

Attached: trans you dont say.jpg (800x450, 32K)

I don't want to be a disgusting tranny, I want to be a real biological female.
I want to suck cock and please men and have them cum on me

Why are you saying
>fuck every guy I see
when what you actually mean is
>fuck every Chad I see

No, every single guy. Being a hot slut getting dicked by fat, disgusting men is so much hotter than getting fucked by hot guys.

i would actually be the opposite. i would fuck all cute virgins boys. especially some shota cock.

Attached: 1418921933983.jpg (482x960, 187K)

I like your style, fellow slutanon

Attached: 1536040758095.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>tfw none of these slut posters will become girls (male) and take robot virginities

of course not
trannies aren't women anyway and I don't want to be a disgusting freak

A real girl generally doesn't like that stuff because men tend to kill them, hurt them, and talk shit about them being whores. also as the woman you get 10x the STDs and risk of pregnancy.

I wouldn't care
I just want to get stuffed with cock and cum you autist

no thanks. not only is too late for me. all it will do is make look like a freak and make me want to kms. i didnt win the gender lottery, i have accepted my fate long ago.

Attached: 1532966904497.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Same, except I would get a bf/fwb and have sex with him 5 times a day. Maybe with one of his friends as well. Getting double teamed looks like such fun...

2D has ruined you. Most virgins are virgins for a reason. They aren't cute and most guys are disgusting.

i know plenty of young boys who are most likely virgins. god i would fuck them all and make them gang bang me from time to time.

Attached: 1521657575512s.jpg (188x250, 6K)

>tfw ywn have a nympho slut gf like this

this sounds so nice!
>tfw you will never spend a whole day getting fucked by the man you love
it's not fair god

Attached: 1534178252524.jpg (164x173, 15K)

No, not really.
>I would be a slutty prude though

This thread is disgusting.

And Jow Forums has the nerve to complain about women who are cheaters and disloyal. The hypocrisy is appalling.

i don't want a boyfriend
i just want dick
im not cheating and being disloyal idiot

Welcome to the site that hates sluts, but fetishizes the same idea. Hopefully your stay is short and you fuck off roastie normalfag.