How do we stop Fascism

How do we stop Fascism

Attached: anncommu.jpg (844x844, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVmVHFyWypc
youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoils_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antifa is evil funded by the zionist puppets.

Attached: 1517788984932.png (247x247, 92K)

YOU CAN'T STOP THE FASCISM

Attached: 1491486834873.jpg (500x502, 140K)

based governement

Friendly reminder that anarcho-primitivism is the only r/banter approved political ideology

>you will never swing on a vine tree from tree impaling commies and antifa retards with a spear while your exposed penis blows in the wind

Attached: Chibiusa 16.jpg (400x294, 19K)

That's wrong though.

Become radical centrist

Attached: 71YTbnmvjdL._SL1322_.jpg (1322x1319, 200K)

You stop totalitarian rule, and any ability to enact it, but still maintain a strong, centralized government.

Attached: D409EF1E-0FE4-484D-A626-5EC86DE8CA64.jpg (666x800, 203K)

more radical centrism

Attached: 1501363663017.jpg (205x246, 8K)

No
I don’t believe radical-anything has worked out in anyone’s favor, even if everyone is radical-something, there will be bigger, and more violent divides, put simply.

Never mind, I just looked it up, that sounds very workable indeed.

Evil, and I’ll minded only meant to bring divide and forward political goals: most definitely
Zionist: don’t know, maybe, maybe not

Why do you support zion?

this

Attached: 20180417_123106.png (1920x1280, 74K)

t. newfellow

i've actually been posting on r/banter since 1971, but you wouldn't know since you just shown up last week

Antifa is the most fascist organization I've seen in my short life.
>you can't say this
>you can't do that
>you can't support this
>you can't support that
>do what we say or we'll get violent and destroy shit
Come on.

Attached: 3576467546745.jpg (680x573, 65K)

Fascism* is needed for communism to exist, tbqh. People don't think about it.

*using their definition of fascism, which is more general totalitarianism/authoritarianism

burger btfo by based and redpilled leaf

Become Fascism and rip it to pieces from the inside out.

Attached: 7831568_112639924771.jpg (565x662, 85K)

>communism
Stopped reading. Commies get the rope too. They're crypto kike fascists. I'll get the rope too one day for my degenerate gay behaviour and PD will kick the chair out.

I support the death of commies, they’re fuckin assholes, even when they get something right.

You cant

Attached: 1505361418370.png (1280x640, 369K)

Oh I hate commies too, I was just adding that they're hypocrites for hating a core function of what they want to achieve.

>I support the death of commies
Gays and druggies get the rope too. Communism seems to breed them though. Hmmmmm...

>gays get rope
rip you

See
>I'll get the rope too

Attached: 1510538620269.jpg (854x480, 104K)

Based

And PD's gonna get the rope for trespassing on private property.

Who's gonna rope PD then? Shit post? I don't think I've seen him do anything gae and I've tried hard for almost a year.

By doing actual political activism instead of fighting retarded skinheads on random college campuses.

You can't stop it because you don't actually want to.

Attached: untermensch.jpg (960x639, 93K)

you can't

Attached: chadhitler.jpg (500x606, 40K)

i dunno, ask:
he's the king of slaying facists

apparently by disarming all citizens, creating a powerful surveillance/police state, enabling antagonistic identity politics that treat people by their group identity and give advantages/victim status to some and the opposite to others and giving unlimited power to unknown groups, military complex, international bankers and other powerful corporate leaders.
so just stop voting and give the current leaders unlimited power and zero transparency and shock collars for citizens.
so long as whitey loses and the government says something about green house farts its all that matters right antifa?

Anarkiddos are actually against everything you said except for idpol; they unfortunately tend to be obnoxious idpolers

>How do we stop Fascism
Why would we want to stop Fascism, you stupid cunt?!

Hitler was a nazi, not a fascist

Attached: doc304093903_442785369.gif (260x199, 1.4M)

we dont

communist scum

By peaceful means and debate.

Trump will lose because he has no political ideology. A main stream politician will become President and the adults can be in control again.

Attached: 1523812797517.jpg (1200x1203, 280K)

There's nothing wrong with facism.

You do know he based the nazi party on the fascist doctrine, right...?

Jow Forums should be apolitical for fucks sake

Attached: 1523127828622.png (272x351, 120K)

>all these fags still believe there is a political solution
lmaoing at @ life

Attached: 1518045823740.png (576x469, 428K)

*your
idk why i even put @

I have an idea on how to fix the political divide in America
we forcefully make white nationalist boys and antifa boys go into this contraption together

Attached: fag bag.jpg (2000x2000, 453K)

very weak argument and picture bub

Fascism is a may may right now. Trump is the best type of vacation because is wants to be a dictator but has no idea how government works. Within the next few election cycles expect a tidal force of voter participation to reject these radical idiots worldwide.

Attached: 1520880856151.jpg (525x557, 43K)

>replying to an obvious b8
lol stupid fag

vaccination not vacation***

Everything you said, your analysis, your view, and prediction makes me think your retarded.

You can't you fool *evil laughs*

Attached: 1524007175923.jpg (252x241, 13K)

shut up I only figure it out after replying

This is how you stop fascism.

youtu.be/tVmVHFyWypc

Attached: 1523896282436.jpg (750x462, 53K)

I still can't believe that people believe the meme that Trump is a wannabe dictator.

As long as you have no rebuttal then neither is your opinion.

l...lewd
A proud aryan shouldn't do such a thing...

Attached: gud boy.png (500x631, 226K)

there won't be fascism vs communism battles if fashy and commie boys are lusting for eachother

Attached: antifa vs trump chad.gif (720x750, 835K)

Can't tell if trolling cause we're not a on pol.

Okay, nepotism like our country has never seen, never saying a bad word about Putin or Duterte, trying to weaken libel laws, attacks the free press as his enemy, wants military parades, fires people who disagree or who are investigating him.

Is there anyone who actually believes what he says?

The thing is, our press is not free, not entirely at least. For one it is clear that they are more of a spokesman for whom ever commissions them to do a story. In doing so they can get the american public to think a specific way. Many times they will stretch the truth, or out right lie. This isn't a new thing, CNN has been lieing since their gulf war coverage. And not to mention many outlets such as the washington post have direct ties to the CIA, such as nondisclosure agreements, after all that was the press that leaked watergate and the pentagon papers.

Military Parades, we did use to have them occasionally. And I think it may just be a one time thing.

The Mueller investigation, however has gone on for over a year. And the most they have against Trump, is that a few people in his cabinet either been to Russia once on a business trip and thats it. It has costed us millions of dollars to prove nothing. And now we are suppose to take the word from Stormie Daniels, a litteral whore who gets paid to do sex to try to defame Trump.

I believe most of what he says, and I think this huge propoganda machine called MSM is a tool.

He honestly has done more for making America more libertarian to a certain extent by getting us out of super national agreements and deregulating our domestic rules.

sorry for typos, I am tired.

>nepotism
where?
>Putin
He's fine and is being used as a bogeyman by the EU, who are the real totalitarians
>Duterte
Duterte is based for actually enforcing his country's laws
>libel laws
source this because I never paid any attention to it
>free press
>free press
>CNN
>literally any other mainstream news organization
>anything but a shill platform
You're retarded
>military parades
Sounds good?
>fires people who disagree/investigate
you mean
>fires people who are spies for the deep state and/or have an agenda
>is there anyone who believes him?
I do

Well we found the teenager. Trump has many powers and is beyond a check right now. The main thing keeping him down is his lack of knowledge of government and the Republicans been so divided as to not pass anything relevant.

Our press is free where as in many countries it is state controlled. Though it is funny you say no one cares about a brutal dictator while complaining about a vague something something being undemocratic and Orwellian. "The Establishment" or our institutions are what make this country great.

They will indeed stand the test of this one idiot; which is why no one should panic.

how can someone be so delusional Jesus Christ

>le repubz r corrupt
>le dems r corrupt

Attached: 1508983875615.png (645x729, 82K)

Our press is free; the are also open to a range of law suits if they can not factually hold their statements. In our capitalism based system we do not have a state run media. The conspiracy theories I am going to gloss over.

He got denied the right to have tanks roll down the streets so hopefully he forgets the entire idea.

Muellluier only has arrested four of Trumps main campaign staff, secured three plea deals and helped get a raid on his personal lawyer. Beyond that there is no reason to get off his sinking ship.

Please give me a valid straight forward position he has or something he says filled with an ounce of wisdom.

He has done a great job by scaring the majority of country. Half of this nation did not vote but everyone is electrified so expect 70-80%+ turn out.

>no u

Attached: 1508980932915.png (645x729, 27K)

Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are all key aids to the President. This has never happened in America so what amazing qualifications do they have beyond blood?

>He's fine and is being used as a bogeyman by the EU, who are the real totalitarians

He arrested his opposition party leader then won an election against himself. Whose team are you playing for?

>Duterte is based for actually enforcing his country's laws

He is a degenerate dictator but I see a pattern forming.

The average viewer of CNN is in there 60s. The press is free it is not our countries fault our citizens are idiots.

Of course why not throw military parades on the list like a third world country.

>Using the deep state seriously

Firing someone who is looking into their own investigation is admission of guilt.

Trump has emotional intelligence I will give him that; it is how the cult of personality forms.

By voting for Trump.

I honestly can't take you seriously, you sound like a parody

Then shut the fuck up.

>In our capitalism based system we do not have a state run media.
They indeed are private, but are entangled into some of our agencies.

As for CNN faking their gulf war coverage. here is proof. Notice how it is shot like a sitcom. The camera is not showing any carnage. And they are actually on their rooftop in Atlanta filming.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

as for the ties of the Washington Post to the CIA, I am just merely connecting the dots.
>Localized in DC
>leaked two major scandals in the 1970s
>Has non-disclosure agreements with various agencies.
Our press is indeed, free but that does not mean that our largest outlets are free from being corrupted.

>Beyond that there is no reason to get off his sinking ship.
His boat isn't sinking. he did however get dumped with a ton of shitty goons for his cabinet. Honestly I'd expect sessions to get the boot next, especially since he is holding voters on the fence over canabis.

>Please give me a valid straight forward position he has or something he says filled with an ounce of wisdom.
One of his recent tweets he wanted to avoid going through the World Trade Organization, and have one on one deals with countries instead.

And the thing with the WTO is that they write the rules for all countries, but if you violate their rules (ex set up a tarriff on one country) all other member countries (everyone but north korea) will boycott you. If you have to deal with an economic predator like China (large power in WTO and UN, gets preferential treatment), you are damned if you fight back, damned if you don't.

>Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are all key aids to the President. This has never happened in America so what amazing qualifications do they have beyond blood?

Go read an American history book. The spoils system has been around for years.

>Firing someone who is looking into their own investigation is admission of guilt.
>AKA "If you got nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"
Jesus if your not a troll. You are just the perfect puppet for big whigs to convince you to vote in 1984 tier laws.

The reason CNN is currently under attack is because they were critical to him in the last election. Until then they were a sensationalist driven but moderate organisation. What we need to do is get money out of poltics and not allow things like super PACs.

The Washington Post is not connected the CIA. Also the CIA handles foreign affairs and the FBI handles domestic so what good would foreign information give them?

Can you name a single person from Trumps staff that was there last year? He has a higher turn over rate then 16 year olds at a McDonalds. Finally his war on tariffs is getting heat from the Democrats and the Republicans. Let us see if he can even figure out if he wants to trade with other countries or not.

>Go read an American history book. The spoils system has been around for years.

Yeah; George Washington was the man who would not be king.

So why does this orange asshole think he can have Princes and Princess's?

I am a centrist so yes; I actually support the 'Establishment' aka our american, western institutions that give us federal democracy.

You know, I could refute. But I am tired. But you seem to not be able to understand the differeance between being critical and flat out lying. And the apparent and rampant corruption and ignoring their own jurisdictions to the point their existence is a moot point, then I got nothing.

I can't argue with a fool with his head in the ground.

I left and came back and I gotta say, I smirked a lil when I saw this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoils_system
Jesus Christ stop being retarded.

Name some reputable non-biased news organizations.

>Bouns pick any country.

Every President gets to choose hundreds of positions for staff. The point is they are not supposed to be his children. We went to war to solve that issue.