Be me

>be me
>6ft 1in, relatively happy with my height
>some 7.5/10 at work I'm not even interested in tells me she doesn't date guys under 6ft 3in
>shes 5ft 2in
>suddenly become super conscious/insecure about my height
>suddenly always have to have perfect posture to make the most use of my height
>have been walking extra close to people on my commute to judge if I'm taller than them or not
>becoming insecure that most guys who are relatively attractive are taller than me
>measure my height every day
>have considered lift shoes
>looked up surgery to increase my height e.g. heel implants and leg stretching
>extremely concerned I'll shrink under the 6ft mark as I age

Is this normal?

Attached: 1515144756594.png (1024x658, 721K)

I feel like 6'3" is the ideal and anything taller or shorter than that is equally worse...
6'1" is close enough though so you should really try to not worry about it.
All that said, maybe I can't speak about this because I'm 6'5"...
Sorry.
I am a skelly wizard if that makes you feel better.

Sounds pretty normal to be insecure about some dumb shit some thot said.

You should be more insecure about your shit taste in DOA girls.

That's what I was thinking. 6ft 3in is the height that you could fit in off the rack suits and most cars without issue, and it's the optimum height for male attractiveness. Any taller and you have issues with the things I mentioned. Me being shorter than this just makes me a manlet, there's no advantage to being 6ft 1in over being 6ft 3in.

She's so short though that she's the kind of thot you have to make a conscious effort to kneel down/arch your back while walking and talking with her if it's windy because the distance is so great you can't hear otherwise. I just didn't expect someone so short to care so much about height.

Marie is the best DOA girl and you need to fuck off and die.

dumb pedo

Perfectly normal. You are now experiencing inferiority complex that comes along with being "inferior" in a very shallow self destructive kind of way. Most people who do not meet the status quo have had this experience before, and probably in a worse kind of fashion that you are currently going through

Holy shit nigger don't let some roastoid, much less a fucking femlet of all things, doubt yourself so hard. 6'1" is good. Don't do this to yourself.

So is the solution to kill myself or something similar at least? My oneitis is around a similar height, I never got to ask her though.

Why are women so concerned about height when there's a foot in difference?

tell her you don't date under 5'8. seriously this is no reason to be concerned, you're not even interested in her

>tell her you don't date under 5'8
She won't care though.

She is super self-conscious though and seems concerned she is too short, whenever you are about to say anything and think better of it and stop speaking she thinks you are about to make a comment about her height and tears up.

you caring means she won.
you should ask her if she has a bf who is that tall

She talks about her exes pretty much every day and how they were that tall.

I will never understand why womanlets have a height preference when theyre short themselves.
Im a 5ft4 fembot, and im crushing on a guy who is an inch shorter than me.

mariefags like you deserve to suffer

>im crushing on a guy who is an inch shorter than me
Piss poor bait.

There's a good chance she's just saying shit to make op insecure and start drama. You know how it is, femanon.

lol ok even better. she's obviously projecting her height insecurity. so just move on, she's a special case. at 6'1 you're taller than most dudes, tall enough to date freely, and tall enough to not care about this girl or let her make you feel insecure.

No you eventually just stop caring so much. Either way as plenty have said 6'1'' are satisfactory heights even for Northern european standards. Now just to help your ego out a little. Most short women have trouble guessing height because of their size differences. It could be possible that she believes that you are 6'3 and is interested in you. It would explain why she said it loud enough or near enough for you to hear her.

or you can make huge generalization because one women literally only dates 6'3 men, and kill yourself because of that.

>she won't care though
>she is super self-conscious
She'll care. She'll care a lot more than you care about her comment on your height.

Or she said it loud/clear enough because she 100% isn't interested in me and doesn't care about putting me off.

I care a lot more, clearly.

Caring about some stupid thots standards.. fucking rofl, they don't even know what they want.

Hasn't this place taught you anything?

Well one way to find out champ. You know what you got to do bucko

Attached: 1499436729008.png (255x239, 193K)

What should it have taught me?

tell her you don't date under 90 IQ

>letting a literal midget making u this insecure

this aint it king

Napoleon Complex, woman version right? These girls have no height, so they vicariously live through their partner's height.

If you want to get under her skin, say that short girls like her shouldn't date tall guys because it will result in short children. And say you only date tall girls.

Women with height requirements sometimes equate a guy's dick size with height.

If they tell you they don't date under X height, always tell them you don't date over X weight and watch them panic

>>some 7.5/10 at work I'm not even interested in tells me she doesn't date guys under 6ft 3in
Stopped reading there; that didn't happen.

bro just say ur height is 6,3 when she asks

Attached: fucjl.jpg (250x199, 7K)