Is it worth continuing to live if you aren't 6ft 3in?

Is it worth continuing to live if you aren't 6ft 3in?

This is the perfect height for attracting women, there is NO advantage to being shorter and being any taller comes with disadvantages.

Why live if you're under 6ft 3in?

Attached: man.jpg (640x640, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if you aren't perfect in every aspect you can still be happy.
Especially when it comes to physical appearance, there's such a huge variability on what people consider attractive that it makes no sense to make a big deal out of it.

I wish this were true but it simply isn't.

You wouldn't date your oneitis if she had a roast beef vagina, that's one small aspect stopping her from being perfect but it would be enough to make you lose interest in her.

>huge variability on what people consider attractive that it makes no sense to make a big deal out of it.

So explain why incels exist and why women openly insult average looking men with complete impunity.

There are people who like roastie vaginas. Maybe not you, but they exist.

Does it mean it's ideal or the most common preference? No. Does it mean it's the end of the world? Hardly so.

>explain why incels exist
Combination of being physically, mentally and emotionally unappealing and not even trying

And women normally don't make fun of average men.

>And women normally don't make fun of average men

Attached: 1486551489538.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

They don't.
I honestly rarely hear girls making fun of men, and when it happens they're not average in any way.
Guys make fun of girls too, it's not a gendered thing.

>And women normally don't make fun of average men.

Bullshit they don't. If you don't look like a male super model then you will not get the attention of a woman not unless you're going to settle for an extremely unattractive woman.

>Combination of being physically, mentally and emotionally unappealing and not even trying

Again also bullshit.

that dude is disproportional af

Robots fixate on some specific physical feature, make it out to be the one true feature that attracts women, and then declare that they can't get women because they lack that feature, and it's not their fault and there's nothing they can do about it.

>If you don't look like a male super model then you will not get the attention of a woman not unless you're going to settle for an extremely unattractive woman.
Probably 80% of men I know have girlfriends, even pretty ones.

LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Yeah. 80% of the guys I know don't look like male supermodels, did I need to say this explicitly?
The vast majority of guys I know look average and they're dating average or pretty girls.

he's also too thin. really a skelly.

This is a lie.

A man needs to be a 10/10 to get a 7/10 woman or below, women don't date unattractive men.

Femanon and agree with this, it 100% makes sense for women to date men out of their league as the men are still willing. Why settle for lower than you can attain?

Oh come on, 6'2" isn't that bad in comparison to something like 5'2"

That guy looks just like this guy.

Attached: Rhea Butcher.jpg (900x633, 90K)

Do you have any IRL experience?
Most of my 7/10 friends are dating guys who are either slightly better looking or slightly worse looking than them. That's it for literally all of my friends.

Only case I can think that sticks out is a 6.5/10 guy who is dating a 8.5/10 girl.

You don't have very aspirational friends.

My friends' aspirations are a little bit different from "we're going to hook up with the hottest guy we can find".

If two guys both have equally nice personalities are you going to date the 9/10 guy or the 7/10 one?

That's a pretty dumb question. All other things equal, I'd pick the most attractive one, if they were both as interested in me.
But that's never the case.

>But that's never the case.

D E L U S I O N A L

Are you implying that there are two identical people, with identical personalities, who like me as much, who I click with in the same way, whose only difference is how attractive they are to me?

I'm saying if two people with identical personalities were both into you you'd obviously take the 9/10 over the 7/10.

Yes. But I will never have to make such a choice, because there aren't two people I click with in the same way, who have the same personality, who like me as much.

I'd rather date a 7/10 who loves me unconditionally and I click with in a great way than a 9/10 who barely notices me.

>This is the perfect height for attracting women
No, not even close:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

It's today's episode of "basement-dwelling kissless virgins thinking they know what men women are attracted to".

When will they originally learn?

Originally.

Enjoy your early death, lanlet

Attached: 3c6.png (1280x720, 371K)

You ever been to a great uni? Everyones tall, not making it up.... been to some of the top ones in fatland and joint best in uk.

You obviously haven't you mental midget, unis don't have height requirements, it's no different from the outside world

Nice straw man, tard.

Universities don't let people under 6ft in.