Tomorrow is Monday...

Tomorrow is Monday, folks! It's the start of a wonderful week you're going to spend with your boss and all of your coworkers. How exciting!

Attached: x0h069pa.jpg (399x386, 109K)

I was gonna start uni on monday but now I'll have to start like a week later than everyone cuz I'm stupid

And, this friday is payday, folks!

>work in IT
>have no tasks at project atm
>gonna just sit here doing nothing for a few days
>tfw i think about low-tier wagies

Attached: 1467830418481.jpg (508x409, 19K)

I get paid for basically doing nothing all day so I don't mind. Work is literally a twenty minute walk away for me. In a fourty hour work week I probably do ten hours of actual work at most. The rest of the time is spent doing things I would do at home such as reading articles so it's not time wasted.

Fun fact: welfare is not sustainable and your money will eventually run dry. Enjoy.

>about a month into career job
>hair already falling out from stress

Attached: 1529054940651.jpg (600x384, 15K)

Just got a new job and not super excited about the upcoming work week, but it's not bad
>work in a pretty /comfy/ graveyard
>have to lift heavy steel beams so getting pretty Jow Forums
>learning how to assemble steel structures
>boss is fairly right wing
>usually start the day by meeting the boss at a nearby cafe and drinking coffee while shitposting about life and politics
It could be worse. At least I'm not working retail or in some cubicle with a bunch of liberal soibois

>tfw it's the queen's bloody birthday
GOD BLESS BOYS TIME FOR MONDAY MORNING STUBBIES

Attached: 1508896536337.png (814x896, 540K)

I'm a massage therapist who work alone in a room assigned to me at different companies and firms. They pay my workplace money to get their workers a massage for 25 min (like once a week) and the workers pay this off their salary in some cases too.
I get paid some of that and get paid for each person I massage in a day. I work like 18-20 hours a week and can live by myself in a small apartment.
I'm also a 27 khhv.
All is well. I only need to be like a robot (pputting up same routine of small talk topics and questions in beginning of he massage for 1-2 min with every client. Then we keep silent for the rest of the time and u can focus on he physical aspect to actually give massage. Sometimes we keep talking alittle during the massage.
I don't have to be around coworkers or bosses. I talk over email and sometimes checkups over phone with those that hired me to check if I'm doing fine.
The people I massage an be dull blown normies but most clients are 35+ females and very rigidly and look up to me who will soon massage them. And efter the massage hey are ggreatful since I'm doing a good job and they get to do this at their workplace and so on. And I only need to keep it surface level etc.so no real interaction with the normies and like I said most are older people.

This Monday I'm not working for example so have fun you guys out there. I will be playing so e vanilla wow pserver and masturbateing.

Would you say it's a useful skill to learn, user? Applicable in partners and friends?

Attached: 1486421097841.jpg (640x565, 43K)

Massage is mostly a tool combined with physical activity to prevent injury and illness. It is also to some people a way to relax (the massage therapist should be able to cater to that iew to in the physical massage if needed)
If you want to learn massage then take a community college approach if it exists in your country, otherwise get the courses that offers a lot of on hand practice with test clients or a course that force you to practice alot and show of skill later.

I want to use my hands and not wanting to talk alot. (Gaming/music/playing as a child) my life has shown me that this is what I'm at least not terrible at. So I pursued this qualification to hen get to work like this.
I went to community college and there were alot of normies around but I suffered through it. It was a bad college to go to (my fault). Could have gone other routes to get the qualification like I mentioned.

Massage can help people recover from light muscle injuries it also has a placebo effect for people who believes extra in it (more than myself who even have studied it).

It has similar effects if stretching for mobility and getting stronger in unusual positions of body but with help of my hand and pressure.

Small effects, not big, and it's a tool combined with other activity that makes it work best if you look into the studies and science of massage.

Not for me, just gonna be another great day at /uni/

Attached: 1532733301091.png (500x500, 37K)

I got Fresco beat. I work every single day of the week next week except for Tuesday

I see. Thank you for your post, user. Very educational. I might take it up as a side interest because I wish to ease the pains and illnesses of others but I'm too much of a brainlet for medicine beyond first aid and small helps like this.

>samfagging an entire thread to force your shitty picture into meme state
I didn't knew such untermenschen could even exist

>48300060
>look mom i replied to the whole thread

Attached: rarted.jpg (640x960, 48K)

Today is my only free day because I work part-time, but Monday-Saturday
Monday is fun though because few customers go there on Monday
I love relaxing, feeliing fresh in my position, while other wagies go MUH MONDAY OH GOD I HATE MY LIFE

Tomorrow is my first day working for the first time in my life and i already know that it's going to be terrible. I'm working at some stupid goverment-created company for young adults who can't find a real job. Pay is absolute trash and i can't even use the money since i have a bunch of family related shit that needs it. Also i'm literally the only white guy there, everyone else is an immigrant from the middle east with trash manners who don't even bother speaking our language most of the time. There's even signs hanging everywhere asking workers to report any signs of radical islamism since there's apparently been a few incidents already. I really want to kill myself.

To be honest, I'm nervous about the weekly meeting and the coffee session that follows, but beyond that, I'm looking forward to next week! :3

Yes! ^_^

Sorry but why does a graveyard need steel beams?

Well for me it's time for another shitty week of middle school. Annoying normie classmates, shitty teachers, learning the cringy dance for prom (we are a full guys class so no dance with girls). I'm considering going mute for the rest of the year, and see how that goes.