Generation Y

Who here has gone full /doomer/

Attached: 342CAAF0-B889-4C81-9634-DFEC4EF06B55.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

Wait, does people like this really exist ???

Attached: Harharharhar.jpg (240x249, 6K)

they just keep getting realer and realer

I would only be outside in the evening or at night but I happen to live in a shithole eastern europoor country where I'll be assaulted by drunk degenerate gopniks standing on every fucking corner.

How do I get out of the Doomer cycle?

I havent left my bed in 24 hours what do I do I'm too pussy to kill myself I want to quit working but I can barely pay rent

Same
We're all NOT gonna make it brah

this is getting so real it's scary

Attached: 1537404023582_0.png (1200x1200, 163K)

brainlet here, what's an 'IQt'?

I don't think I'll make it this year boys.

Attached: untitled.png (633x758, 136K)

it refers to IQ
cute with a triple digit iq

Jesus Chris.

Stop it with these memes. They are getting closer and closer to home.

Attached: animüchen_suicidechen.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>careful not to get drunk to ruin friendships with redpills

I'm really starting to loose it with this. Doesn't help that my old friends have gone more and more SJW lately.

Attached: 1448463525545.jpg (2048x1362, 896K)

that's the beer I'm drinking now
can I be a doomer if I'm 31%

That's just an annoying faggot. Jow Forums truly ruins everything.

How do you know my name
oregonal

fuck I am almost every single one of those things. I still use my gaming rig for games and I talk to my parents and Pizza Hut on my phone. I am also not always drunk but I try to live the dream. Alcohol starts to get pricey as you get more and more used to it. I also make zero effort to eat healthy or do any form of exercise. I literally give zero fucks and will eat an entire big bag of cheetos and a shit ton of whiskey for breakfast. Its actually kind of liberating when your life means nothing to you yet you are still too chicken shit to end it. But I am getting closer.

I'm not a liberal but Jow Forums should stop ruining memes they don't understand

you n me both lad
maybe the void is better then this

Attached: 1518107734960.jpg (88x88, 7K)

Mint

Replace drunk with high and that's me. I gave up slamming PBR all day because I was getting fat. Now I'm skinny again.

Attached: 1489021519507.png (657x527, 63K)

Yo.

Im worse, ama

I'm fairly certain most adult friends have some kinks of their own. I'm into horrible (according to other's values) stuff, but even having to explain the word redpill to some friends was hard.

I think I've turned some friends against me. On the plus side, I've had a friend open up to me about liking hentai more than 3dpd so that was cool.

Attached: kuzuma.gif (240x320, 207K)

yes, I've been like this for a while, so I'm surprised it took this long for a meme like this to come out.

>TFW full blown goomber

It's suffering, lads

Attached: Goomber.jpg (1855x1287, 435K)

>only outside at night
too dangerous for me since I live in a middle eastern country

im thinking of becoming a monk

I can't get drunk anymore so I give redpills or blackpills to normies without context. I'm losing all I have before.

There is only one original way out.

Attached: 1536174349263.jpg (1092x1080, 154K)

>tfw low hp sports car from 90s
God at least I have something, if only I could drive it if I was ever sober.

is this the latest ebin meme to come out of Jow Forums?

>implying a triple digit IQ is impressive
Do you know how IQ works?

go to jail for doing some stupid shit while drunk. that will sober you up for a while

Why be a doomer when you can be a bloomer!

Attached: bloomer meme.png (1024x1024, 1002K)

>too old to be a doomed
>too young to be a boomer

i'm trying to be this

I dont think thats what hes implying, user

Attached: 726EDB74-DB46-4444-9DE9-32FDE683B620.jpg (1024x853, 129K)

it hits fairly close to home

I said the same thing last year but drugs and alcohol and a few good friends kept me alive

Fuck. That was the first Womack to get me in a while.

it feels good not to be alone. you always feel like youre at the bottom, others like u are out there but not in view. i guess this is what trans people mean when theyre "represented" in entertainment. its a nice feel

is there a name for nihilists who dont drink, smoke, or drug, and are still happy 80% of the time?

Attached: WEEEEE.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Yes there is. It's called a "prissy faggot".

Obese Walmart people? You can be addicted to food instead.

Ayo hit me up.
My bad, i meant, initiate a conversation with me.
I'm tired, autistic, depressed, mid fog'd and i just want to get better

*mind

Today is just one of the days i don't really care. I'll talk my troubles away to myself, with myself on an anonymous image board until i'm too tired to sit on my seat, yknow

fucking christ. almost all of these apply to me.

hopefully me as soon as I get out of the god forsaken military

What the fuck is this dogshit meme. Those pictures apply to about half the population.

Missed being a doomer by 0.43 seconds

Why must I suffer, lads?

Attached: Chunchunmaroomer.jpg (2433x1171, 493K)

This is a good meme. Blackpill is gay.

I think "Doomers" are supposed to be younger Millennials born in the mid to late 1990's as opposed to the older 30+ "Boomer" Millennials born in the 1980's.

add in an unhealthy dose of apathy, nihilism and cynicism and you've got the right concoction for a doomer

almost
kinda getting a drinking habbit
still not lost all hope of dating try to find something via tinder so i dont need to leave the house
but hey things get better i guess
maybe i find an whore when i hit 35

>installs tinder, swips for 10 mins, deletes

I've done this multiple times.

Yes, and I think that is due to the fact that Doomers experienced most years of their lives as being worse than the last, after starting off with a great young childhood. I was born in 1995 and I remember things just getting shittier with each passing year after 9/11.

im a doomer and my childhood sucked ass, though you're right about the each passing year thing

Attached: 1537474819651.png (624x399, 149K)

Well everyone's experience is different, but the 1990's and the first half of the 2000's definitely had a great "child culture" (toys, cartoons, 5th and 6th gen vidya, "wild west" Internet with flash games, etc).

I can agree with that at least, the last gasps of "kid culture" still respirated during that time. Nowadays its tablets, phones and fortnite.

Is there a version of this except you don't drink and you're addicted to marijuana?

What are some doomercore albums?

Anything by lil peep