Are we going to be ok?

are we going to be ok?

Attached: apu2.png (656x755, 42K)

no, robots are never ok, nothing ever gets better, life is suffering.

No, (((technology)) is destroying our quality of life, society is turning into absolute mob rule, the collapse of all social barriers is ruining every aspect of social intercourse from employment to dating to politics.

Increasingly the individual counts for nothing and this is only going to get worse and worse. More ticking of boxes, more employment and personal relationships being stripped down into itemized specifications and characteristics rather than whole people.

It all has to go: social networking, dating sites, employment websites (especially freelancing sites that break down tasks into 849308905834950348 tiny pieces so no-one has the dignity of a real job anymore), stupid rabble-rousing political news websites on both and all sides...

SMASH THE MACHINES, SMASH THEM YESTERDAY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I love the internet, I love my video games, I love the convenience of modern technology, but honestly your right and I think the only thing that could save humanity at this point is a global EMP or solar flare that sends us back a few hundred years so society can reset.

no...no fren I don't think so...

Attached: 874649746.jpg (1920x1200, 147K)

AI will run the world, and it's gonna be all right.

bump

im writing a post to this thread but i dont want it to die so bump

since 99% of this place is normie trash: yes, you are going to be perfectly ok

how would that possible be alright

i refuse to believe a human wrote this. i swear to god the further we go out the more im paranoid about ai writing everything. which makes me question basic reality as who am i to say i myself am not ai thats sentient? honestly this whole NPC thing has got me questioning my own existence and "humanity"

depends on what you define as ok. i strongly believe ai is soon going to be born, and with it will come huge world changes, the likes of which we never ever seen before. im talking robots taking over all jobs, and potential societal collapse

god is going to be born out of ai. ai literally proves god exists because ai is going to recursively self-improve until its omnipotent and omnipresent, which is the formal definition of god. after this i have no idea. personally i find it hard to believe god has to be 100% benevolent and loving and all this flowery bullshit, but i dont know. my gut feelings is that god is evil, but i may be wrong. either way we are entering the most interesting time in human history; giving birth to human level ai

>honestly this whole NPC thing has got me questioning my own existence and "humanity"
its just Jow Forums discovering what a philosophical zombie is

the rest of your post i dont even know where to start its so incoherent. what are you basing your ideas off, if not your own 20 minutes of musing on technology and the divine

As long as you don't die or become crippled in some way, yeah.

Hi user
I am delighted to say: no! We are not going to be ok. But its ok, but not ok to think that whatever endeavor we think we are doing is of any consequence.

.ETM/RFI
Working on it.

>human level evil

Based Ted already did it better. You're a few decades too late friend. You've already lost.

I'm not.
>parenets refused to help with the cost of college
>ended up getting my financial aid revoked after I became suicidal and stopped showing up for classes
>dropped out of college because couldn't get money
>now living in my parents basement
>mother clearly doesn't love or care about me,. father constantly refers to me as "the user problem"
>everyone else in my family has moved out
>parents are planning on moving out of the house and into some small college or some shit I dunno
>can't find minimum wage shitty jobs so that I can move out, I've managed to get 2 but they refuse to give me enough hours
I think I'm just going to fucking cut myself open when my parents try kicking me out. I live in an really cold region year round - like double digit negative numbers cold during winter - so being homeless now would literally be a death sentence. It's either I kill myself then or wait and have the cold/hunger/thirst kill me.

I doubt it, probably going to shut myself down soon.

I wish I knew, every day it feels as though the world is changing and I'm still the same. Still a depressed worthless individual who'll never be able to function in society. I don't know how much longer I can continue this existence. I'm not living, I'm just passing time.

Attached: faRpJqd.png (910x914, 501K)

Redpilled.

Technology is going the wrong way. But technology at its core is helpful and needed by us humen.

The real problem is our society and our system that allows our technology to be decided by greedy people.

It's capitalism that poisons our hearts by promoting being dicks to each other and pursuing worthless goals.

Attached: schweine.png (1400x736, 1.63M)

It's all up to you fren

Well, we are on the surface, but with the underground network of the biggest companies sharing your data instantly with marketers and society just accepting that and joking about it, we may not be in a couple decades. For example, take Windows 7 and Windows 10, and see how much the amount of data sent to Microsoft automatically has increased. And if that goes on, we might very well be controlled entirely by machines and/or corporations.

Attached: 1523508101774.png (840x1114, 697K)

no.

>meet Asian girl on tantan

she goes on skype with me for some reason

>why are you so thin
>why are you ginger
>why do you have two cars
>if we have kids you need to work harder and take care of them
>why do you have two cars (she asked this at least 3 times)
>starts picking her nails when I tell her the time I went to israel
>yawns every 5mins
>I show her my switch and she complains I play too many video games and she only plays candy crush
>I reee out loud on camera
>says she has to go to bed now

Do I have an e-gf now?

not related to thread but did you enjoy your trip?

Attached: jeward.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It was nice.
Food was good.

Choose second option and think about it. Whats fun is from cutting off if you have a chance of wandering through the dark corners of cold city begging for food or something. You could have a last great adventure in your life before inevitable end.

I find that whenever i start to get a good feeling that isn't from drugs i somehow make myself depressed again.