Femanons why don't you tease and arouse cute young boys? As long as you don't touch nothing bad is going to happen

Femanons why don't you tease and arouse cute young boys? As long as you don't touch nothing bad is going to happen

Attached: 1537806532510m.jpg (1024x744, 123K)

used to work in education, was really popular with black boys lol

Discord?

[This comment was not original, but I'd like to discuss this further with you in private]

I really don't think it's my job to help you jerk off user

Okay, just thought maybe you would be interested in discussing it, could hit it off over something else. Nice to sstop the world for a moment and talk to an individual in the sea.

The absolute thirst. Imagine contactfagging the very instant you realise a poster has a vagina.

don't be mean you might make someone feel bad, it's not a big deal!!

>not noticing obvious bait

Attached: acd.jpg (600x402, 25K)

>What a fucking cunt, she won't even let me orbit her!
Get

but I really did work in education and was popular with black boys lmao

if you need help with up to 8th grade level math I can help you ;)

did you take their little BBCs?

is this offer open to blackbots as well ?

No, they wish lol. Side note, some black boys are really small at school age, some are huge. Some can be 13 but look like they're 8 and be short. Puberty was really varied for them while white boys are consistently bigger.

I mean why do you need help with primary school math when you're a grown man

because im a blackbot, bitch.

Do you need help counting your welfare checks or basketball collection or something? Jk.

nah, I'm not going to purposely arouse little boys!
I'll purposely arouse older men though.....

kind of tho. wanna kik?

No user, sorry. I don't really want to get with a black guy let alone one from r9k.

>I'll purposely arouse older men though.....

like, really old men?

Attached: original-grid-image-27893-1402524164-4.jpg (520x780, 30K)

well fuck you racist ass bitch. getting off to niggas being sweet on you and then shooting me down. fucking skanky ass ho.

Like 22-61

gotta be older than 21 because I'm 21, and gotta be younger than 62 because my dad's 62.

Holy shit actually kill yourself

I work with a lot of elementary schools and I will tell you you right now, the amount of times ive seen a young boy (grade 2 and under) get a handful of a teachers tit or ass has astonished me. Most of the time too, they just let it happen.

Having a dating preference isn't racist! Just your typing style alone shows we are really different people and wouldn't get along.

im not asking to date. just to kik. maybe casual fuck. you not want bbc bitch?

okay then uh... what's the equation where its like a parabola except one side goes the other way so one arrow is going up and one is down and how does changing the equation change the graph?

Attached: IMG_20170925_145401.jpg (526x615, 40K)

you mean like y=x^3 ?

Damn, we didn't even teach this stuff. You know they're on common core right? The stuff we learned is completely diff from what they're learning. They learn completely basic algebra, basic geometry. When I was in 8th grade I was in geometry honors and took algebra 1 the previous year. Compared to that they're learning baby math that won't prepare them for real math classes.

No, thank you.

I would love yo make you my wife, m'lady. The fact you have been lusted after by black males fuels my voracious sexual appetite for you, were you to be mine I would demand you fuck multiple negro men at once for my own sexual pleasure, revelling in tasting your slutty, sticky body afterwards.

>tease
i do this
>arouse
no, they start crying instead

Attached: 1413310213105.jpg (431x548, 61K)

>smart (enough)
>employed
>attractive (enough for black kids at least)
What the fuck are you doing here roastie? This isn't a tourist attarction.

i've tried to leave many times. it's morbidly interesting I guess.

bumping to hear some slutty tales

I wish women would just tease/flirt and nobody had to have sex, so it could stay cute and not gross. A world of nudity and panty-peek excitement, where genitals don't interfere with the cuteness of each other.

Attached: bed thingkin.png (481x406, 42K)

I was 22 and my boyfriend was 16 when we met.

Because young boys aren't attractive?

>she doesnt like /ss/
shit tier, hope you die alone

/ss/ is nothing but pedophilic amazon fetish, it's not that great

>3d ss

absolutely disgusting. I want an adult bf that pretends to /ss/ with me.

>Because young boys aren't attractive?

what are you a faggot

how is a full grown hairy man going to pretend to /ss/ with you? thats just ageplay at that point unless he's small and young looking, and MD/lb with a man that's manly or bigger than the girl is cringy.

1) how old are you now

2) what is the youngest age of boy you'd fuck

3) would you sit full weight in his face and have him lick, suck, and kiss your anus for hours

4) would you have him massage and kiss your feet while you relax on the couch marothoning TV shows and ignoring him

5) would you tell him that "you're not allowed to talk to girls your age because you're supposed to be devoted to my body and devoted to pleasuring me every day without question"

kys you fucking cringy creepy fuck holy shit

That post was baste robotcore though take your normie sensibilities elsewhere

t. Zoomer nucuck who can't handle basic fetish-posting

virgin newfag

Attached: 1537140604742.jpg (882x1154, 113K)

I'm into hard giantess vore
pedophilia is trash

>Because young boys aren't attractive?
Cringe

A 34 year old woman suction cupping her anus to a 16 year old high school boys mouth is not pedophilia, it's love.

Also pedophilia is not bad, gtfo

cringe, fuck off normie

>calling someone a virgin
>on Jow Forums
What the fuck...

i think i'm the only virgin on Jow Forums

Actually, it sure seems that way these days.
Fucking "fembots" and normies need to leave.

This really is the most revolting board.

Attached: 1497810026880.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Truth be told the only "young boys" I could ever see myself attracted to would be my own children. I've a bit of an incest/mommy dom fetish.
Although they'd have to at least be 16 for me to do anything.
Which kinda reminds me of the fact I met and befriended my current boyfriend when he was a sophomore in a local high school (coincidentally 16). Was dating someone else at the time but I ended up dating him further down the line. Been together for like 3 years now. He's currently 20

Why did this not happen to me as a kid, where were the pedo women when I was young? God I want a gf so bad, every girl I talk to ignores me in the end, fuck this world.

Attached: angry spongebob.jpg (1200x1088, 109K)

/ss/ is god tier and you can't deny it.