Job interview for admin assistant tomorrow

Job interview for admin assistant tomorrow.
The interviewer is a female
How fucked am I lads

Attached: download (4).jpg (258x195, 10K)

>be me at job interview
>interviewer is a qt redhead
>i love redheads
>we talk
>"we'll call you when we make a decision"
>i go home
>think it went great, i even made her laugh
>realize she laughed at me
>don't get the job

Attached: download.png (214x236, 8K)

>be femanon
>get interviewed by Bosschad
>am 5/10 on a good day
>think "I'm not going to get this job"
>don't get job

>month later
>interview with qt 7/10 brobot
>interview devolves into conversation about music/comics etc
>get job
>brobot boss becomes brobot bro

There's hope m'dude

Same user, I wanna post more
>interview with a dude
>i'm but he's chill af so i get out of my shell
>we talk about vidya
>both played south park
>conversation turns to anime
>we recommend eachother some animus
>get called the next day to start

Your best bet is to act like a faggot
>females feel less threatened by homos
>another homo hired is another SJW point scored

you're fucked, lad.

my female peers often conduct interviews, and it's almost painful to see. every male they hire is over 6 feet tall, is fit, and basically a chad normie.

when i ask about guys they DON'T hire, the answer is always "he was too nervous, he wasn't himself in the interview, he wasn't confident, etc."

just yourself my dude

good luck

Attached: 1537576564747.png (186x188, 31K)

kek unironically this

Are these females Staceys or basic?

We should lobby for robot quotas, and to end the unjust and discriminatory practice of job interviews.

I bet basics since they are desperate enough for Chad to hire him, Stacies aren't that desperate for cock.

Nice advise... dont sleep, keep yourself tired, that way youre tiresome will defeat youre sociaal akwarness i havent sleep in 2 days but im doing nice at my job

Attached: NICE anime girl.jpg (630x630, 35K)

This is my thinking.

Working environments are just fishbowl versions of society in general (or dressed-up tribal groups) so of course the same rules apply. Basics mate up or across, so they'll only want to hire people they perceive as being on the same level or above them to both please those higher up the food chain and widen their pool of potential DNA donations

they're fat, mid-30s single moms

i swear, the 4 guys from our last round of hiring all look like nightclub bouncers.

before that they literally hired an ex-pro NFL player.

Women should be kept as far from the hiring process as possible, but there are a couple of scenarios where the rule you cite here doesn't apply.

For example, sometimes they are deliberately seeking out to hire a non-threatening patsy. OP says he's being interviewed to be an administrative assistant - well, if the person or team he's going to support is of marginal competence, they actively won't want to hire anyone who seems well put together or competent - because that person who chew through the rest of the team like a buzzsaw, and then they'll be stuck with a situation where the low man on the org chart is actually running the team - and that creates a HUGE amount of organizational headaches, which they take out on HR. So *sometimes*, HR is thinking, "Gosh I hope the candidate tomorrow is a real doofus." In that scenario, a robot can have hope.

>fishbowl versions of society
Yep, every (but one) workplace I've been in had a social hierarchy, some people at work always had that highschool popularity bullshit. If you hire enough immature people you'll have a working environment that's basically high-school for adults.
Fun fact: the ones who bothered with that popularity bs at work are always the ones who are the least efficient workers

>they're fat, mid-30s single moms

KEK

Same principle though. Above and across, NEVER down. If they don't get the D then that's ok, they still done right by the tribe. Fact is nobody who interviews for a job with someone from the demographic they're attracted to is going to be hiring them just because they're qualified for the job.

Oh yeah, not denying that there are some places that operate on Machiavellian gameplay. Just that by and large an interview with the opposite gender is just a fancied up version of a date.

KEK so fucking even less than basics. Washed up sluts who want that young stud to cheat on their husbands with.

>tfw don't even stress over interviews anymore because I've fucked up so many and been rejected so many times I thought I did good I just assume I'm not gonna get the job

you're a fucking femanon, what do you know

OP might luck out like I did *shrug*

pretty fucked

gl user

Attached: qt314animegirl4.png (256x256, 136K)

no he wont, because women dont get thirsty, and when they do, they can usually get a higher quality man than a robot. the only reason you got hired is because that interviewer wanted a piece of your ass.

OH DUDE that's where I work now.

I was hired on my CV alone (guess I have a good CV.) Been there since July and I want to kms...you know, just like I did in hs even though I'm 35 MOTHERFUCKERS WHY?! WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH CUNTS?!

Before he got married Broboss got more cock in a week than I did in five years but ok. Whatever keeps your rageboner going. Have a great day :)

Holy shit. user just got blown the fuck out.

samefag have an great day :)

Have to ask OP, what industry are you interviewing for?

It's for a medical supply company

Got an interview in a couple of hours, any advice

female dominated industry - previous anons were right let your feminine side show but if they think you're a fag you will be a fag at that company forever mate think about it - pretty soon you will start to question yourself, is it worth taking dicks up your arse in order to obtain this opportunity selling bandages?

Just don't do what I did once. True story...

>be me
>in college
>summertime
>need a job
>friend works for inpatient facility
>people with serious emotional issues or whatever
>they need a residential counselor
>basically someone to drive patients around, cook, clean up, make sure they take their medicine, etc.
>friend gets me an interview
>interview is with 3 people
>it's going relatively well
>they ask me a hypothetical question
>"user, let's say you've got something on the stove cooking, a patient who needs to take his medicine, and someone on the phone threatening to commit suicide. What do you do first and in what order do you do it in?"
>Know the "correct" answer but I'm feeling really at ease
>Decide to make a little joke
>"Well, I'm Italian, so the cooking comes first..."
>They fucking gasp

I didn't get a call back.

A few years ago my older sister worked at a clothing store with a female manager who conducted interviews. One time my sister was telling me about how she only hired females, and boasted about it while at work. She would literally toss any application in the trash if they were a male. Makes me so fucking sad to think that there are people like that out there.

Attached: 1537198151806.jpg (464x437, 36K)