Has anyone here read his manifesto? Did it change your life? How?

Has anyone here read his manifesto? Did it change your life? How?

Attached: 1524152865343.jpg (767x478, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
youtu.be/nsd_LMDlzhI
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I found him relatable and I was agreeing in a way.
It made me even more worried about my future and my own notions of life.

>Has anyone here read his manifesto? Did it change your life? How?
not only his manifesto, but also his 2015 follow up and expansion book he wrote in jail
Anti-Tech Revolution

since I work in IT it really hit me and made me reconsider my life choices... I haven't quit yet, mostly because at this point we're on a path of no return already (he's aware)

seriously read his new book lads

Attached: breadgirl.jpg (1490x1200, 816K)

I rly lik terrorism bcauze it mades me feel smart :))))))

I'm only around paragraph 32, but the things he said about people with no goals and becoming depressed really hit home.

He made me realize that humans are happier living a hunter gatherer lifestyle but ultimately his insights have no bearing on my life because my mind and body have been irreparably altered by modern life and I'm thus dependent on it.

No one in this thread condoned the terrorism yet if that's what you're implying.

Unironically makes me feel better about being a neet. I'm not in the best situation but at least I'm not feeding the machine so much, like working for Bezos so he can fund his world domination.

I've read it. Didn't change my life. Already agreed with lots of it.

People only like him because he's a murderer.

Who is he? Will i get something out of reading his books?

archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

Autismo genius who got bullied by the CIA, became a Super-NEET and then blew a bunch of people up. Wrote a manifesto that was very widely read and is quite interesting/good.

They made a TV show about him just recently.

youtu.be/nsd_LMDlzhI

Is the show any good? I.e. true to real life events? It sounds the like chad detective catches him, but in real life his own brother and his wife betrayed him.

i met a girl from tinder who was into kazinsky.

we hit it off and i loved her but she ended up cheating on me with my cousin and now i consider suicide every day.

Yes that was revealing although in a very half assed way I knew it.
I started reading his manifesto as a tool for introspection, I wanted to argue with myself, I wanted to have that external factor that also tells me that things are fucked yet that freedom can be possible.
Maybe that might be too much idealism for some, and yes, society is beyond repair, but I feel I just want to find that thing and pkace I can enjoy, before it's gone.
Sorry, just needed to do some rambling

Attached: 1537817313700.png (288x242, 85K)

whats his new book called

>>book he wrote in jail
>>Anti-Tech Revolution
>whats his new book called
Gee I wonder

archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

For me, my ultimate and idealistic goal is to live either completely alone or with some girl I love on a yacht or deep in the woods in an A frame cabin. Or perhaps both. Gardening, chopping wood, fishing, maybe hunting, taking care of some chicken or something.

Attached: 1523023068106.jpg (960x640, 246K)

i stopped playing sports and video games after reading the part about surrogate activities. i recently started playing sport again and i enjoyed it.

>>He made me realize that humans are happier living a hunter gatherer lifestyle but ultimately his insights have no bearing on my life because my mind and body have been irreparably altered by modern life and I'm thus dependent on it.

Read Sapiens: a brief history of humankind

tl;dr agriculture was a mistake

>tl;dr agriculture was a mistake
Why did we have to do this?

>Why did we have to do this?
it was gradual and people did not see the big picture until it was too late

seriously read it, you can find the ebook online for free

I've thought about leading such a life before, but at the moment, I don't see it taking place, reality is a cruel torturer.
But not only that, I've thought about humanity, I feel I was robbed both of my humanity and from other's humanity, from other's authenticity.
That our radiant nature has been truly abandoned.
Replicants.
Not to mention the state of the planet, it's all gone.

and then 5 years later "Amazon" comes kick you out the woods because they need to buy a new datacenter

there's nowhere to hide anymore

>there's nowhere to hide anymore
yes, you can, as a vagabond

The hunter-gatherer lifestyle actually sucks.

Literally every human group given access to the tools to abandon it voluntarily abandons it as fast as they practically can.

Do you know why anthropologists are so desperate to not "spoil" or "disrupt" the uncontacted tribes of the Amazon or in Papua New Guinea? Because as soon as anyone contacts them, they start planting crops, drinking whiskey, and wearing t-shirts claiming that Atlanta won the 2017 Super Bowl.

>authenticity

There is no such thing as authenticity, and as a concept it's actually kind of stupid.

I know what you mean, and I agree.
But I found no other word.

The hunter gatherer lifestyle might suck, but they aren't depressed and have actual goals in life (i.e. hunt and gather). Neets and people on welfare and universal basic income don't have shit, only TV, alcohol, drugs and sex.

and so fucking what? why the fuck would I want to have to hunt every week just to survive, or die of a preventable and treatable disease because anti biotics are no longer being produced when I could be at home playing video games instead. this whole fulfillness thing is just a meme, even with a goal your lives would be just as depressing and empty as they are now. get the fuck off my board you retarded larper.

>playing video games
You must be at least 18 to browse this website

can't un-invent inventions, can't convince people to stop cooperating (which is the basis of his definition of harmful technology). i think the only real hope for a return to a hunter-gatherer society would have to be itself artificial and heavily controlled top-down by a technocratic elite. we need robo-jews and metal gear, not swarthy old perverts fucking kids and le epic gangstalking

the point is that after generations the hunter gather society would be all you know

likewise retard. I can't possibly imagine someone actually thinking that the collapse of society is actually something good because they believe it will give their lives meaning with retarded reasoning which essentially boils down to le human nature and you can't buy happiness without being a teenager who just wants an excuse to worship a murderer like the little faglors he is

so? if a human being got to experience both of them it would still choose the society which gives them direct comfort instead of the one in which most of the people you know die before they reach the age of 15 because of some preventable bullshit, so why would assume that the hunter-gatherer society is better?

How was he 100% right about all this shit before it really became widespread? Is the power-gap between 130iqs and his 175iq really that large?

you haven't read his manifesto if you're asking me this

>tl;dr agriculture was a mistake
I remember reading that book in my old college class, and my professor told us about how for the first time in history, we had an abundance of food because of it.

She never told us about the farmers dying at age 30 with fucked up skeletons from all the work.

yes and I'm not going to read his pseudo intellectual writings retard. give me the tl;dr version or shut the fuck up.

That much is obvious. why are you itt?
should honestly just neck yourself

It truly is

To a person that is 45 points below your IQ, you must appear to be equally awe-inspiring

>Is the power-gap between 130iqs and his 175iq really that large?
If it is actually put to use, yes.

Why aren't you giving me an argument to prove me wrong faggot? I'm sure Jamal's boytoy had a lot them in his manifesto.

>you haven't read his manifesto if you're asking me this

I've read his manifesto and it's warmed-over Rousseau.

And Rousseau was a stupid French faggot. Industrial society isn't really the problem - the problem is precisely faggots like Kaczynski (and Rousseau) who think

>Woe is me my life would have so much more meaning if I was a noble savage

No. It wouldn't. The problem is that you're a mewling, puking emotivist cunt who has an incredibly romanticized - and patronizing - view of the mindset of the primitive.

Bitch get a grip tard