Last days with family

I'm going to rope within next few days, how do I make it easier for my mom to deal with my suicide ? Obviously I won't do it at home wo she won't find me and I'll leave a note explaining that it's my choice and there's nothing she could've done. I don't want her to feel because I'll be at better place

Attached: 1537746638352.jpg (720x1280, 94K)

Don't do it.
Please.
Your mom will feel guilty, no matter what.

So you distance, it's the only way. It's what all suicidial people do subconsciously anyway. I'm gone already and have been for years, I hae barely spoken to my family in this time and I have no friends, I speak to nobody, nobody will genuinely miss me, they'll just miss the person who is already gone and feel what they're socially obligated to feel.

I repeat, I died years ago, I'm just existing now. And I'm tired of existence.

>not systematically distancing yourself so they never find out

She'll feel like she failed as a parent and probably fall into a deep depression and maybe lead to suicide. Even if you feel like its worthless to keep going just do it for your mom.

Agreed. There is literally no way for her to not feel guilty about it.
Stay alive.

I live with my mom but barely talk to her, does that count ?

Don't do it man, why don't you go out doing something you love ?
If you really don't care about life, take out a SHIT ton of loans, use that money to travel the world take vacations see the world do everythinmg you want man
at least before you do it

That's what I've done yeah, I'm also a massive cunt whenever any of them do try to talk to me, like extremely abusive and aggressive.

It's easier, it will make sense when it's done. Only got about 40 more days anyway, and then I'm gone.

It's like a wounded dog limping away to die in a corner, if anyone approaches it will snarl and bark.

Don't do it fellow robot

I have some money saved up the thing is I don't enjoy anything and I tried so I'm leaving it to my mom maybe she'll enjoy it or just won't have to work for a while

Attached: 1536971014881.jpg (889x500, 101K)

Based redditors.

Can you fuck off? This stupid slut is the reason that this man is suffering in the first place. I hope OP finds release from the mortal coil and I hope his mother and everybody else in his life who left him to rot suffers horribly for their sins.

>the thing is I don't enjoy anything and I tried

Yeah they don't get it. I have over $20000 to my name, I am 25 and have potentially years to make hundreds of thousands, I'm good looking and have a decent personality, could easily get a gf and all this.

They don't get it. I'm dead inside and I don't feel anything. I just want to go.

I hope you find peace, brother, wherever you end up. You can end up wherever you want, just focus as you're passing, focus really hard and picture yourself in that place, you can go wheerever you want.

>I'm going to rope within next few days
Why? Whats your reasoning?

Suicide doesnt end the pain... just passes it on to somebody else...

Bruh, your mom will miss your prescence more than whatever money you have saved up can make up for
And if not, why don't you use your money to take your mom out on really nice trips? Like even if its as simple as taking your mom out for a nice dinner or paying the rent in advance etc senpai

op if you end it it will ruin your mom. No way around it man. You have to choose between living and breaking her heart. No other options m8

There's nothing wrong with my mom it's just me, she tried her best and I failed at life

can i have any amount of money?$? :/ my rent is due in 6 days and I came up short because my mom totalled her car in an accident and i had to pay out of pocket for her medical bills fuck

I already have debt. I don't enjoy much anymore so traveling the world isn't going to do much. I dislike going outside even though nature is beautiful. I don't know anyone except my mom.

you've obviously never dealt with actual depression have you?
>lol bro just do what you love bro! go on vacation!
kys normalfaggot

no shut the fuck up. this guy tries to help atleast. while you're being an edgy faggot

>rack up thousands in debt
>blow it all being a special snowflake
>kill yourself
>surviving family gets stuck with said debt
>????
>you're an asshole

How much do ou want user?

somewhere around 600 dollars? Is that possible?

Shhhhh. Hush now, user. Find peace, sweet brother. I'll be joining you soon. 40 days to go for me. =]

And having kids doesn't solve your meaningless life
Keep the useless platitudes and eat them. Preferably via gunshot

Sure. Give me your Discord or whatever. I only wish I ocould have given you insted the money I spent on my bitch of an ex gf.

original user here , i was giong to say 300$ just to cover my rent this month but fuck it i don't need it, handouts are pathetic and i'd rather just hope for some double shifts to open up at work
i love you user and thanks for being such a kind soul for even considering it

There's nothing edgy about what was said lmao
kys btw

damn I really needed that also. that was kinda mean. my bad

>They don't get it. I'm dead inside and I don't feel anything. I just want to go.

I just feel empty and think about suicide 24/7, there's no way to escape it I'd think about it every day and die anyway just later

Attached: 1521564280328.jpg (638x480, 57K)

yeah bro lemme get a few hundred dollars
im depressed and bad with money, pay me

read this
its easy to think of youself as a burden, that sucide will make things better for the people around you. but it wont, they will feel guilty for the rest of their lives and you will be an even greater burden for the rest of their lives as they wonder if it was their fault. It tends to hit parents, especially moms, harder than anyone else.

if you want to be done with everything, try running away first. cheaper city, hell chase some taiwanese hookers, whatever. there are always other options.

>accepting money from someone who said he wants to end it all
Disgusting. Like fucking vultures. I hope that guy isn't serious about giving away money.

Okay, if you're sure. It's not kind, I just don't need it, lol, could use all the karma I can get to balance out the act of killing myself.

Good luck to you with your financial situation, user.

I appreciate your concern, user, but I don't just want to, I am going to, and the method I'm using will ensure it, it's practically 100%, and nothing wil bring me back from this.

I don't need it, vulture away, anons. this place brought me more happiness than any IRL people ever did. They brought me nothing but misery and heartache.

>you will be an even greater burden for the rest of their lives
Great advice there user. Guilt tripping the suicidal. Who is really the selfish one in this situation? Nobody consents to life. One should be able to end it on there own. Their body, their choice.

>if you want to be done with everything, try running away first. cheaper city, hell chase some taiwanese hookers, whatever. there are always other options.

I had whole month paid off work because I never took vacation and basically just went swimming every night and driving around city, I don't feel like running and I can't run from my thoughts, there's no escape for this, either I die now or suffer next few years and die then

I don't want money but we can talk till you actually do it. I'm thinking of doing it soon too. If you want you can add me. Sorry for the weird name poopydicky123#2675

Honestly there's nothing that disgust me more than people trying to talk people out of suicide. Like you don't know, you literally don't until you're there, if you're going you're going, just wish them well and pray they find peace wherever they end up.

Again, suicidal people are already dead. The physical death is just a delayed symptom of the spiritual death that occurred months or years prior.

life might not have gone in your favor but there is always another opportunity to change it. im don't know what you went through but could we here why you want to go through with this?

Please live stream it user

well for one you could just not give a shit and do it
oh boy the retarded normalniggers are here

this so much. finally a non redditfag