MGTOW

Anons, why not go your own way? Incels need not be lonely. Just reach inward and improve yourself without a woman

Attached: 220px-MGTOW_symbol.jpg (220x271, 12K)

Too many non-white women patrol Jow Forums and they fucking despise MGTOW since it cuts into their already very small amount of white guys they can access.

I figured it out before the movement blew up. You know, people won't care about your decision to be alone, romantically, if you don't explain it as being a big message about how fucked up our society is. Just say you're doing your own thing and optimistic about how it may go, and there's nothing for normalfags to say about it without showing themself to be the cunt. Don't engage.

Lol, I agree. I'm just trying to help the incels on here. Not to be on a high horse but I used to be an incel

I went through the red pill rage hardcore. I think though that some simps keep wallowing in their self pity instead of moving on from women

I don't think you're on a high horse. MGTOW is useful as an information point for guys who need to learn some hard truths. I've been there and done that though.
Yeah, as soon as you use the term 'MGTOW' people start sperging out uncontrollably.

I don't know if you can even red pill other men. I try but they need to do it on their own

Some men have that genuine bro mentality to them, most don't. They will either learn the hard way or go through life oblivious. Pussy hypnotizes men, and many men unfortunately would kill you and me if it meant they could have access to a vagina.

Honestly the entire thing sucks. I could easily meet a girl that gives a shit about me and I'd just think more positively about everything. Even if it sucked instead of being alone I could have someone there that gives half a flying fuck about me that I don't want to burden with my problems but I just look forward to seeing all the time.

Nobody is forcing you to remain single, bucko faggot. It's your choice.

Normalfags seem to be extremely insecure when it comes to seeing people they perceive as inferior to them finding their own path to happiness. They put effort into their own conformity, considering it to be wise and adult to do so, and to see someone trying to be happy with a waifu or all alone just gives them this big "fuck you" feeling, like they're not actually more developed of a person than the stranger they're talking to. It's a waste of time to try having an in-depth and thoughtful conversation, with them, because they'll just knee-jerk against the unfamiliar ideas that don't say they're objectively living the best kind of life (berating people on the internet).

I don't think you need need to wholesale give up on woman, but I think men nowadays really need to focus on themselves and bettering their lifestyle. Average just isn't enough anymore.

Well if I'm not single and you were my gf's friend, your isurance isn't going to pay for me busting your fucking jaw and they're sure as not going to pay for your fucking funeral.

But I wouldn't be your "gf"'s friend because there's nothing I could get out of that situation. I thought you didn't have one? Go get a woman if you want, nobody here is stopping you but yourself, faggot.

Hypothetically if you talked to me like that on the street I'd consider shooting you. If you were my girlfriends friend, I'd maybe be courtious enough to respond if not flat out telling her one of us is going to end up in a box if I ever see you again.

Is this the 90s or the early 2000s? I haven't seen an "internet tough guy" post like this in a while. You could perfectly emulate those guys back in the day who sent angry e-mails and then had them displayed by the recipients on their personal sites for everyone to laugh at.
I hope you get cancer, but still, I'd never be your gf's friend, I would get nothing out of it. You want a woman, go get one, tiger.

>Nobody is forcing you to remain single, bucko faggot. It's your choice.

You're right. That's what makes it MGTOW.

>NUH UH YOU COULDN'T GET A WOMAN IF YOU TRIED

Fucking normalfaggots and their self-contradictory posts for all occasions

Having a partner is human nature and instincts. People who go their own way either cant get woman or they got hoes. Maybe they were the problem from the beginning and just blame women now

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Some other guy is whining he is single, he has been told a few times the solution to his problems.

No if it were the 90's they'd wait till nobody is around, or if they didn't think they could do that they'd sweep the area for everyone they dislike personally and save one for themselves and it'd never hit the news.

I dont love myself enough to improve myself. I would need an outside source to override the programming my brain has recieved from its experiences.

But that did happen in the 90s though, the mailbag stuff it was hilarious. You could play the role of that type perfectly. I admire your e-charisma, if that style ever comes back the internet will be a lot more fun.