User, tell me something interesting about yourself?

>user, tell me something interesting about yourself?
What exactly are you supposed to say to this?

Attached: 1536686969457.gif (500x281, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxvSvlLS6GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at Your past and try to find a moment when You were proud of Yourself or amazed by something that You were able to do.
>Inb4 some stupid shit
If there's nothing there try to think about things that make You exceptional. Autism doesn't count btw.

>What exactly are you supposed to say to this?
Something interesting.
Go get 'em champ :^]

being a virgin is pretty interesting

I did CC in high school and we won our league championship, but I havent ran in years.

That's an interesting topic to some people. Not sure if it's as popular as it was but a fuckload of people did crossfit so for those people that'd be a pretty cool subject. Even people who just like spending their free time outside and being active might like it.

My interesting fact is that I'm actually deeply afraid of irl people and can't work, but my big brother is a chad and makes memes about my mental illnesses, so unfortunately he played himself by ensuring that I'm too afraid to do anything. and he has to provide for me, he made me a victim on his own and ruined any chance of me succeeding.
Yikes desu, he's more successful than me and I have no influence.

In short; my own brother victimized me and makes it impossible for me to work like a normal person, and has to provide for me. Who knew.

I'm trying to think of something, but nothing really comes to mind.
Not being a complete fuck-up up to enrolling into a university? Winning a reading competition back in school? Maybe a Touhou 1cc?

It's kind of sad really.

Attached: 004.jpg (695x838, 249K)

>"I'm a writer under 4 different pen names."
>"Oh, what do you write?"
"You're an idiot."
>"What?"
>"You're an idiot."
If I wanted to give myself up I wouldn't write under pen names.

Excuse the missing meme arrow, I'm extremely tired and have a raging hard-on.

If those are the only things You recall then that's not sad. What is sad is the fact that You aren't trying to have things to be proud of in the future. Do You want to look at Your present self in 5 or 10 years from now and think "Wow, I didn't do anything cool"?
What I meant by this is don't accept the fact that something is sad from Your point of view at this time, try to change it for the better.

>I haven't brushed my teeth in years
Gets 'em every time

Attached: 1430707930409.jpg (600x656, 83K)

Iktfb. Not because of my brother, but other social interactions.
But it also happens to happily coincide with the fact that I never wanted to work anyway

So my own brother dehumanizing me and making sure I remain a victim was his own demise, since I'm too scared of people to work, he has no choice but to support me financially since I'm self aware of my mental illnesses.
.all This for one funny joke. Click click

Let me fuck you in the butt cutie

>mfw I responded with "I'm a holocaust denier" once

That really didn't go over well. One person laughed but the other 6 looked appalled.

Attached: happy.jpg (1199x899, 312K)

i know the guitar solo from Otherside - RHCP
thats pretty much it

Attached: crying.typing.jpg (250x151, 5K)

Might as well just have said "im a fucking retard", at least they wouldnt have hated you for it

I've spent 5 days in a psychiatric hospital and have attempted suicide over 10 times. Always gets a good reaction.

It really didn't happen tho.

originalliolioogididy.

>Always gets a good reaction
you like to watch people realize you're dumb?

Well they'll realize it eventually, so why not just cut to the chase?

Only if you redifine the terms. There was a mass killing of jews regardless of what you want to call it

seems you're an idiot

that question refers to genres or type( horror or maybe just articles/poems, etc)
doesnt matter that you use 4 dif names, they didn't ask for anything specifically detailed
it's not like they are gonna hunt down anything you did as soon as they can

as a "writer" you should have understood that.

What's your favourite book?
Obviously not one of your own books, someone else's.

>that question refers to genres or type
Of which I refuse to answer, genius. You're as bright as they come, huh.

That doesnt have to mean you're dumb though, just mentally ill

>cant even answer a vague question cause he is a paranoid fucking asshole

Attached: bella 8.jpg (431x602, 19K)

I mean... they asked for interesting didn't they?

You're right but that's easier said than done. And not because it's a lot of work but rather because I can't really think of anything that I could aim for in the short, or long term.
For example, something like starting your own family, having a career in economy or politics, doing social work or maybe just something simple like traveling and social interaction, which seems to be enough for a lot of people, really doesn't appeal.
Can't really find anything but short-lived vices I want to do in life. I guess at this point I should probably consider stopping to post on imageboards and start getting help elsewhere.

>What's your favourite book?
I don't really have one because I don't really like to read, nor do I really like to write for that matter, but I enjoy Low Fantasy because of its greater capacity for fantastical realism than Sci-Fi. Also, weebshit. Say what you want about weebshit, but the disarming effect that it can have if well-written or just from properly done tropes is a great vehicle for various effective setups. Not to say that weebshit is automatically better, because the general rule thumb that 99% of everything is shit holds true with even that.

99% of everything in entertainment, hell, in fucking life, is posturing of one sort or the other, and I'm quite frankly immensely exhausted with that wherever I happen to see it. If you're not fucking retarded, the vast majority of reality, philosophy, and the self should be readily open to you, and to have practically everything be a propaganda piece either explicitly or because of poor execution is some of the most egregious shit in the world to me. I probably unironically hate everything that you like. I want to be entertained and entertain without the baggage while maintaining a tinge of wonder, but not in the smarmy, kikey way of "I bet ya haven't thought of this one before, huh" right at the credits.

TL;DR: I hate everything, and I suppose Hatchet by Gary Paulsen is okay. Perhaps even Band of Brothers by Stephen E. AmbroseIf. I'd have to think on it more than not at all. There'd be at least one work of Ayn Rand in there. If I said anything different I'd be doing it for the sake of approval rather than honesty to myself.

Now, I need to tend my cock and then go to sleep.
Literally a Schizophrenic. A Nihilistic, Schizophrenic writer. I'm a fucking cliche trash pile, I know.
youtu.be/gxvSvlLS6GI