Do you collect anything?

Im curious, tell me what you collect if you collect anything.

I will start, I collect knives.

Attached: IMG_20180507_202548_678.jpg (1536x1536, 578K)

i'm kinda interested in clocks, but only have a couple because they're expensive

i also have a number of first editions of terry pratchett books, with one special edition of his last novel embossed in gold

i'd take pics but i'm very lazy and i don't care if you think it didn't happen... plus my place is a mess and i don't wanna tidy

oh, i also have a couple of human skulls

Attached: 1D0l.jpg (600x766, 50K)

I think at this point I've collected over $3000 worth of physical Futa and SS doujins

i don't have enough money, and probably never will, to collect things i want. that depresses me but i'm not valuable.

i used to collect video games but sold them for the money, being a dumb useless male is so stupid

Collections are ridiculous.

>I love having a complete set of useless shit I don't plan on touching. Oh boy, I can't wait to just look at my pile of crap and pretend part of me is fulfilled.

Attached: 00276306-01.jpg (750x1125, 186K)

I want to try to comeback this but its really true.
The only thing I use my knives for is occasional knife throwing and sometimes five finger fillet.

I collect money from countries I visit. Been to about 40 so far, although I haven't remembered to keep currency from each and every. Some notable exceptions are:

>Iceland
>United Kingdom
>Bosnia & Herzegovina
>Georgia
>Kazakhstan
>Japan

I have coins from all of those countries, though, but my coin collection is far too large and disorganized to bother posting.

Aside from money, I also collect public transportation cards from various cities. Guess it's a bit weird, but I think they're cool. I've been to India about a dozen times and have a few Delhi Metro SmartCards, a Kolkata Metro SmartCard, Mumbai local tickets, whatever. Others from Mexico City, Izmir, Istanbul, Athens, Jaipur, New York, Chicago, etc.

I used to buy small figures of Hindu gods and goddesses after every trip to India, but I stopped doing that once I got three or four. Always try to remember when I go back but never do.

Attached: collection.jpg (2048x991, 530K)

I have a few glass bottles in my room (like 20) on a shelf, I bring home and collect all glass bottles I drink out of.
I also collect Soda can tabs.
Used to save all my receipts but threw all of them away recently and restarted my collection.

Mine is pretty basic bitch. I collect comic books. Mostly marvel shitm

Dont let that asshat bring you down. I think your collection is awesome.

Dungeons and dragons/Pathfinder miniatures

I like this a lot, user. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, senpai. I'd post my public transportation card collection, but I don't know where most of them are. I can only find my Delhi Metro and Kolkata SmartCards, along with the Mexico City reloadable debit card-cum-MetroCard (and a used NYC Subway ticket).

Here's some assorted junk I've compiled over the years. Nothing too fancy. I've got some prayer beads from Iraq, little figurines, whatever.

Oh, also collect Latin American sports apparel. IDGAF about football/soccer, but I always buy the jersey of the national team of whichever Central/South American country I'm in.

Attached: so.jpg (800x389, 77K)

>a few glass bottles
nice.
I personally really like the small ones because they're much harder to find and can fit small things in them.
think those tiny absolut vodka bottles

This tbqh
T. Sold all my stupid collections

I use my miniatures for wargaming and my friend uses a different knife every week, cycling through his collection.

Its all good man, thanks for the support. They are just another shit talker online.

>tfw have a similar knife to the second from the left
man why are bowie style blades so aesthetic?

>oh, i also have a couple of human skulls
Pics plz

>oh, i also have a couple of human skulls
may I know how you got to have them?

Attached: spooked skeleton skull.jpg (500x332, 92K)

I am sorry user. I was way too harsh, rude, and generalized things too much.

I had plenty of friends that collected things like useless knick knacks (collect all 45 pieces of plastic!), video games (that they had no way to play), or fell victim to trading card collecting. They spent thousands of dollars on things that they refused to use practically. The things just sat on a shelf or in some boxes. I couldn't help but view them as rubes that gave their money to companies that preyed on an instinctual need to hoard/complete.

I think your knife collection is cool and isn't a product of ignorance. I was a jerk. :(

Im real jealous. How do you get to travel so much?

Good bot

I collect regrets and bad memories. I used to collect scars, but not anymore. I am not worthwhile.

Its all good man, I forgive you. I understand your point of view but I see it as more of a hobby. I forgive you and hope you come as a better person from this experience. :)

If it is alright with you, would you like to explain why you hold on to the problems of your life? Why don't you collect your happiness that you may get from anything, rather than collecting your regrets and bad memories. I understand you are depressed but imagine it as a car tunnel. It will be dark for a while but you will get to the end and it gets brighter, all you need to do is steer your wheel and push the gas. Find someone or something to do as a hobby. I wish you the best of luck :)

eh, alright - delivered

>may I know how you got to have them?

it was on my travels through the middle east, when i came upon a bazaar where the owner and purveyor of antiquities assured me with all credible documentation that this larger skull; preserved through the ages in brass, was indeed the head of John the Baptist and for the nominal sum of 500 quirblots i might purchase said reliquary and be the envy of all my friend

of course, being the astute assessor of the arts that i am, i haggled him down to a mere 350 qb, whereupon so admiring of my hustle he threw in the second skull free, which i thought quite the bargain since it is that same john the baptist as a child

Attached: ksec.jpg (1232x1000, 253K)

Old Documents. I have a shoe box under the drivers seat of my r.v that's just filled with old patents, reports, reviews, and files. Most of them relating to manufacturing, and dated from the first half of the 20th century.

Attached: image.jpg (598x465, 64K)

Grew up in a developed country and have a family that doesn't need financial help. That's not to suggest they fund my trips, because they've never--rather, I'm fortunate not to have to contribute any of my money to the household upkeep and maintenance.

All that aside, I've just worked hard and saved a lot. I started off delivering sandwiches and pizza in university, saving almost everything that didn't go to bills. Took my first trip like that. Now I'm in my mid-twenties. I have a remote writing position which pays relatively well for scarcely any work and a logistics consulting gig that can be done anywhere I can make phone calls and use a computer.

I've made trade-offs, of course, I just turned 25 and still have another year to go before I finish my bachelor's. I'll start my master's just after my 27th birthday and probably won't have my PhD until I'm 33 or 34 at the earliest.

But TQBH I'm happy to start life a little later and a little poorer. I've gotten to see a lot. I wouldn't even have been accepted to my master's program if it weren't for travel, since I cultivated certain interests overseas due to exposure.

I collect traumatic memories

>assured me with all credible documentation that this larger skull; preserved through the ages in brass, was indeed the head of John the Baptist
and you fell for it?

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

Bottle caps, but only the ones in good condition. I keep all the ones I've found in a crown royal bag.

Attached: vault_boy_fallout_new_vegas-wallpaper-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 487K)

oh u sweet summer child

Attached: spooped.jpg (587x645, 117K)

Guns and knives.