Current year harems

current year harems

Attached: .jpg (1280x994, 261K)

pic very related reporting in.

Attached: 54326899_4666d427574af83e6afa54b5c5628d6f_800 (1).jpg (800x450, 31K)

what is it like to have people come into your life wanting to engage with you?

i don't know how to stay off of these harems without just eschewing women completely

I've been all three on the lower left diagonal half

What if 100 years from now, people will be forced to memorize your "6 types of harem men" for a history test? Poor kids

And here I thought my sister and her groupie of guys was an anomaly.

>tfw unironically the mentor guy

I don't really fit any of the other ones. I don't worship any of the girls I go after and I break contact with them if they don't reply after two tries. I'm not a whiteknight/betacuxx because I'm poor as fuck and don't defend these dumb whores. I guess I could tangentially be a tampon guy but I don't feel that any women vent to me but I'm too socially inept to notice if they did. They do compliment my vocabulary and call me "smart" quite a lot though. How do i turn this into smashing the pussy??

Attached: Seinfeld.S06E13.The.Scofflaw.720p.WEBrip.AAC.EN-SUB.x264-[MULVAcoded].mkv_snapshot_14.34_[2018.08.27 (1280x720, 88K)

This is not bad and in fact is very good and like bonobos so long as she just fucks all of them and they are all themselves part of many 'harems'.

Is OP's pic accurate? What is she and her friends like?

Sometimes the girl can be missing one of her harem guys, and she tries to make you play two roles, and shit gets ALL fucked up.

I'm always Mentor guy, but whenever fucking Tampon guy takes a couple of days off, conversation suddenly veers from the information problem faced by the command-and-control systems of large organizations and onto how Chad never wants to do anthing but Netflix and Chill any more and I'm all like

>I AM THE AVOIDANT ONE I DO NOT WANT YOU TO DESCRIBE YOUR FEELINGS TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT TO INFER YOUR EMOTIONS AS SUBTEXT ONLY. REMEMBER?

Just ignore women when you ignore women you can lift in peace that's the best way to win the game is not to play the game you will always lose

Attached: n4l58omq07o11.jpg (580x435, 179K)

>They do compliment my vocabulary and call me "smart" quite a lot though. How do i turn this into smashing the pussy?

You don't.

This graphic has a lot of truth to it. You are filling the role of intellectual amusement so that Chad doesn't have to. But you shouldn't delude yourself that you can switch roles.

>Is OP's pic accurate? What is she and her friends like?
She's a stacy, her friends are varied.
OPs pic is accurate, like, scarily accurate.
?CPN na retsis ym sI

I unironically hate all the types except mentor. I'm waiting until I'm in my 20's to get a mentor bf and then we'll get married and live in a cabin. I'm psychotic and will most definitely kill myself before I get close to that though

Attached: sex_staircase.png (1000x800, 242K)

I don't want to switch but I want to become the mentor that FUCKS.

>I don't want to switch but I want to become the mentor that FUCKS.

Mentor doesn't get to fuck, that's what I'm trying to explain to you.

Why should she fuck you? She already gets everything of value you add to the situation just by talking to you. It's not like she gains additional nuance from the points you discuss together if all of a sudden she has your dick in her mouth.

I don't know what color pill to call it, but: there's no need to *date* or *fuck* someone whose entire value can be appreciated, and appropriated, at arm's length. There's nothing she can get from you that she couldn't get by reading some fucking book. Chad is the only one who provides anything that requires actual touching to get.

really feeling these avoidant feels my dude

not him but for me it seems extremely accurate, i know a girl right now for whom i think i'm the mentor. i know she has a creep (she shits on him constantly), she's told me about having literal sugar daddies, and there's one guy she hangs out with who makes a lot of sense as a tampon+whiteknight now that i think about it. and i think the fuck buddy isn't a single dude but whoever she can find on tinder, she told me about doing that kind of stuff just recently.

yikes, just yikes

Where's the funny guy?

I don't have any female friends, so I manage to avoid being any of these.

Where's the one that just avoids women in general and doesn't bother with it. Not mgtow, just has given up on women

I've never talked to agirl in my life. Where does that put me?

Attached: 1536852807191.jpg (614x586, 92K)

I am the Chad of low tier women and the tampon of high tier women.

Attached: 1484194340379.jpg (789x564, 95K)

mentioned in the bottom of the image my dudes

if only you could be injecting semen into the same pussy that you're soaking blood from, huh?

>mentor

Lmao dude. I mean as in I literally never talk to girls at all

bottom center

also patrick-bateman.jpg

I missed that. That actually sums it up quite nicely. Youre either an orbiter, the chad that fucks, or invisible.