Why do normies love these humongous killer "pets" so much?

Why do normies love these humongous killer "pets" so much?

Attached: 1525697958344.jpg (717x717, 68K)

>h-he is a good boy!
>h-he dindu muffin!
>i-i can just get pregnant again!
why are dogfags so delusional

a true genius would have no problems raising these beasts

I have a pit. Dont put your baby in my backyard like a retard and I wont bring my dog to your pre school. Easy that. The dog is a homeboy, no more aggressive than any other dog, but has a giant alligator mouth strapped to his skull and doesnt realize what that means.

Attached: 1517261585858.jpg (720x990, 36K)

>be user
>leave door open for half a second
>pitnigger runs outside and looks for the nearest child to kill
HE WAS A GOOD BOY YOU MUST HAVE PROVOKED HIM
Kill yourself and your animal, nigger.

Power fantasy
women like pitbulls because, like their gangbanging nigger bfs, because they like to feel that they can control a deadly predator and have them at their beckon call

I especially hate normies who say b-but its the owner not the breed"

Unleashed dogs are part of the reason I carry a knife and pepperspray on my bike.

I would argue that it should be law for dog-owners to have their dogs at a leash with a proper harness on dog and owner, so the dog can't get loose when outside.
Plus there should be a minimum owner/dog weight ratio to prevent tiny girls from beeing pulled over the street from their dogs.

>what's wrong? They're just little dogs

Attached: pitbull.png (611x869, 583K)

>no more agressive than any other dog
so its just chance that pitniggers have far more attacks than any other breed

I know fuck all about dogs since I'v never had one, but are they the type of animal that bares their teeth when they feel threatened? Like they're showing off all their deadly chompers as a sign to fuck off. Do they do that?

>bark-slatism.
They believe that nurture > nature.
That race doesn't exist.
That by extension, dog breeds don't exist.

looks like an axolotl desu

Attached: 1529615411433.jpg (110x100, 5K)

Recently almost killed a dog because of its own and its owners stupidity:
>riding roadbike on 5m wide mixed use path
>two people with dog in right side ahead, 3m to pass
>go on the outer most left to pass
>dog jumps in front of my wheel
>can't evade to right due to leash
>can't evade to left due to tree
>grab brakes and brake as hard as possible
>lock up rear wheel, almost lock up front wheel
>almost flying over the bars
>stop 30 cm (1 foot) before that little shit
>almost cut it in half with my 23mm tires at 9 bar or just under 1" and 130+ PSI
>tell that retard to watch his dog since it almost got killed
>he screams that I should ride more carefully

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

>walking home from school
>nigbull jumps off random house balcony
>runs 100m towards an owner walking a dog minding its own business
>thrashes it for a good minute after getting the shit kicked out of it
>blood everywhere
>white bitch nigbull owner comes out a minute later and apologizes to screaming owner

Don't give a fuck if its an anecdote or not, I've never seen a dog display anywhere near the level of aggression a nigbull does. The owner was retarded but not the type of trashy bitch that looks like she treats the dog bad. Unless those fuckers stay chained to a wall or some shit they should all be put down ASAP.

Yeah because dogs never escape. Fucking amerimutts

Attached: 1492902478634.jpg (1147x1597, 624K)

>b-but its the owner not the breed"
You sound exactly like my mother. And yes she defends these dogs also.

>Seriously, what is wrong with these people?
You know how a mother thinks that their child is perfect and feels pride in training them? It's the same thing here

Fuck, that's more frightening than Smile Dog.

Attached: 75517CFB-F4A2-424C-BA5C-FE1ED738517F.jpg (889x749, 94K)

(justified) Sense of inferiority and so they use them to compensate for it.
They WANT you to think that fucking thing could lose its shit any you're around them and by extension their shitty dog.

That was a man, not femoid.

>beckon call

Google that for me user you fuckin brainlet

Because they help you cure your depression. Fuck off, just dont be retarded with them, theyre like guns, deadly but can be your friend, and if a child gets a hold of it, its your fault for not keeping it locked up or hidden at least, and if the dog is dangerous with kids, put him like in the backyard or something, plus some dogs will bite playfully so if thats a problem we'll atleast you know beforehand

>people on this board spend time thinking about a fucking dog

But why a pitbull in particular
They're ugly and they're aggressive
no good qualities

my dog is dead fuck y'all

I think they're sweet looking, and I know it'll sound like
>n-not all all of them though!
But I used to have friends with cute gentle ones, spent loads of time with those dogs

This board is full of furries.

Why the fuck are you riding on 23s pumped to 130 psi. Do you live in a velodrome?

Because he thoroughly enjoys the prospect of his nigbull going apeshit on a kid.

I volunteer for an animal rescue and, while we rescue all kinds of animals, we mostly rescue pit bulls. I have fostered over 60 pits and have yet to encounter an aggressive one. I did foster a Cane Corso who I was kind of uneasy around in the beginning but he was ok after some training. He just needed to understand that I was in charge.

As much as I like dogs some breeds need to be put down completely or breed to be healthy.
German Shepherd: slanted hips and lower back problems.
Pugs: cant fucking breathe
Cavalier King Charles' Spaniel: cranium too small to house its brains, eye infections outta ass due to bulging eyes
Boxer: numerous hereditary diseases
Pitbull: ticking timebomb
English Bulldog: cant breathe, diseases

1. they where cheap
2. many roads/bikepaths here are smooth enough for 23mm to be faster than 25 mm.
3. in velodromes they ride something like 19 mm at like 14 bar

Edgelords and try hard think that they can train a killing machine to kill anyone but them and soccer moms like them because they can take "cute" photos with the baby until it rips the baby's leg off

you only ever meet one aggressive pitbull.
first is usually last.
either you are dead or u learn lesson

My point is, out of the 100s of pits that have come into our rescue we have only had a few aggressive ones. And of those 3-4 aggressive ones 2 were starved, beat and tortured. I refuse to place blame with those two. Dogs dont choose their situation.

how can anyone even find this breed of dog endearing?
It looks like a fucking orc.

>"This dog has the cutest smile!"

>pet him bro, I think he likes you

Attached: pitbull2.jpg (640x1072, 78K)

Fuuuuuck this picture, he looks like he's gonna lunge at my throat at any moment.

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Don't be delusional like a lot of pit owners who think they're fuckin' family dogs. They are bred to kill.

Shop a disembodied infant head there with similar effects.

Because normies are all stupid niggers regardless of race and so are pits so it reflects them perfectly. I kek whenever some stupid bitch gets one and it mails the baby or kids to death.

Why do you complain about being a failure then proceed to not even try?
And cause theyre really sweet and cute

If your dog is aggressive your a fucking faggot, my neighbours gentle old retriever was fucking slaughtered by a disgusting nigbull, the justification? "He shouldn't have been barking"
She blamed a dog for barking at someone on its territory.

I dunno but I am noticing a lot of single white girls parading them around like children and it's fucking bizarre

If your really that scared of a fucking dog then you have more to worry about than other peoples preference of pets user

>be me
>poverty kid
>16
>grew up in the slums in Detroit
>me and the guys are chillin at some abandoned house on the porch
>just drinking having a good time
>some hoodrat bitch walking her nigmutt
>one of my boys give her a holla
>she gets and attitude
>fine fuck you then
>we go back to drinking
>the nigmutt slips through its collar
>bolts at us full blast
>growling
>I am packing my dads old 1911 .45
>I cap the beast in its fucking face
>it drops like a sack of potatoes
>hoodrat bitch screaming and crying
>not my fault you have a wild beast for a pet
>me and the guys leave her there with her dead beast
>laugh
no regrets, slept like a baby that night

Attached: B75C4ABA-B9E0-488D-A542-098DC3782A19.jpg (1200x627, 146K)

Because they are killing machines. I guarantee you no one would give a shit about these dogs if they weren't abnormally tough and dangerous. Then they would just be a uglier normal dog.

Even if pits are no more aggressive than other breeds, the problem is they are certainly a lot stronger and ferocious when triggered, so when they do snap, the damage is far greater. We had a dachshund that snapped at my niece, which was no problem, but if it was a pit in the same situation she would have lost a hand.

>hurr don't be afraid of dangerous things
that's called mental illness

i'd love to pit the nigbulls against a steroid loaded big dog and watch it get fucked up. The one thing that pisses me off the most is little aggressive dogs.

If you're scared of pit bulls, get a small dog

Why do normies love kids so much

Wow what a cool and completely 100% authentic story there!

Attached: illust_69838401_20180724_165419.jpg (1718x2452, 1.13M)

dont believe if you want, doesnt matter to me one way or another, still have that gun to this day.

Why do people with no sense of responsibility insist on having dogs?

I got my pit neutered. Before, he would always do his business and then try to escape and was very territorial and after getting him fixed he just shits and pisses and eats grass then lays down on the porch. He no longer marks his territory and all he wants is to be babied and tries to cuddle with my niece and her baby cousin

If you could politely look at my tripcode, you'll understand.

jesus christ. i haven't laughed like that in i don't know how long

Attached: 1517357081865s.jpg (206x245, 8K)

Man why are you people so angry? can't you like remove one testical and it becomes less angry? I mean just don't look it in the eyes or show your teeth at it and you're probably fine and all babies are zoomers and zoomers are gay so even if a pit bull kills one its not a huge loss

Attached: image.jpg (1000x665, 144K)

You better believe I'm aggressive buster! cause I got PUPPYYYYY POWERRRRRRR!

Attached: image.jpg (1076x881, 56K)

Kek
>be Tyrone
>be walking ya kid killa for once
>yo white trash druggie gf with you too
>sum kid runnin up to you
Heh thats a nice Pitbull ya got there Tyrone but lets see how it does against my Rottweiler!
>pokemon battle music begins to play

Attached: image.png (923x1537, 573K)

>being scared of a dog
Boy this board really is full of women and faggots

Attached: 1526132377072.jpg (473x312, 65K)

I had two pit bulls. One killed the other, after being pampered it's whole life. Funny how that works out.

Attached: Glados.jpg (1024x768, 290K)

>pitbulls were trained to fight dogs
>it's in a pitbull's nature to attack people
Pick one. These attacks always happen because a pitbull is a high maintenance breed and you can't just shove it in a fenced off backyard it's whole life, because then if it manages to get out it's gonna attack anything in the vicinity of its territory.

>be me
>neighbors own two nigbulls
>they had to separate them and tie one up because they always fought
>neighbors come home one day and start screaming and crying
>wonder wtf is going on

Turns out the nigbull caught itself up in its rope and hung hisself

I mean these dogs are literally bred to kill. It's in their genes... Some dogs were bred for friendliness. Not these hellhounds

You did well, nigger. You'll get gassed last.