Get raped by stepdaddy

>get raped by stepdaddy
>get raped by camp counselor
>get molested by teachers
>get molested by brother's friends
>get molested by bullies
>get raped by new stepdaddy

why did I get raped and molested so much as a kid?

Attached: 1518835749230.jpg (885x960, 104K)

If you meet one bad person, then you have met one bad person. But if everyone you meet is a bad person, maybe you are the bad person. Who is the common denominator in all of your examples? To get raped that many times is beyond coincidence.

Attached: 66E58764-4AF6-4ACF-8E2C-3432905762BA.png (800x614, 283K)

You must have been a really sexy kid.

>To get raped that many times is beyond coincidence.
Are you blaming user, a child, for being a victim of rape and molestation?
Some people are just really unlucky.

your question has been answered
/thread

the first time was because of horrible person. the times after that were because you sexualized and objectified yourself and put yourself into situations that would lead to you being preyed upon. stop playing victim. also, you probably were a sexy kid

They probably could tell that the people who were supposed to be protecting you wouldn't
a little bit of this too, maybe

The most brainlet post I have seen to date. You must be a woman, it's the only way.

OP are you a boy, girl, or other?

>it's the kids fault he got molested

>or other?
Scratch that. THIS is the most brainlet post to date.

Most likely a boy. Most victims are boys because most perpetrators are fags/jews.

Tfw literally "other" with no tranny bullshit

>put yourself into situations that would lead to you being preyed upon

I tried to stay away and not get raped but they just end up beating me up and dragging me to their rape spots anyway.

i a boy

>OP gets molested multiple times
>Fags blame OP from their armchairs
I'm sorry this happened to you, OP. Also, I'm obligated to ask you to greentext the stories. You don't have to if you don't want to, though. Didja ever get revenge on any?

Attached: apu hugging his pillow.png (218x231, 7K)

Human trash enablers. It's important to be honest to those who have problems.

I'm so sorry that happened to you op, you never got the childhood you deserved. I was molested as a kid too and raped when I was 18. Sexual abuse is the most difficult thing to deal with and I hope you all the best in getting over it and becoming a happier person in the future

Attached: 1536306018568.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Ok yeah you're definitely a woman. You know the rules, tits or gtfo. Nothing intelligent can ever come out of any of your holes.

it was an easy way to avoid the bot while making a relevant joke, you supreme fag.

How did the kid have control over who his stepdads were?

That fucking sucks, OP. I hope you didn't get any sort of sexually transmitted disease. Fuck, that really does suck OP. Get well soon, dear friend.

Attached: a hug.png (700x700, 573K)

>no setup
>no punchline
>not funny

Wow you're a real little comedian.

Believe it or not, there are dumb women who leave themselves vulnerable.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.06_[2018.05.08_19.00.48].png (490x694, 349K)

>every joke has the standard "setup, punchline" structure within the joke

The setup is being alive in the West in the Current Year, my dude.

The story of an ex of mine. I was literally the one ex who gave a shit about her, and we would have gotten married and settled down together...

If the swat team didnt bust down her door, and take her away for secretly dealing weed to pay the bills.

FUCK THIS WORLD

this is a fucking legendary post

>Didja ever get revenge on any?

I don't know how. When I tried to tell my mom about my stepdad she just got mad at me. My teacher eventually went to jail because I wasn't the only one of his victims. My bullies and brother's friends are either horrible drug addicts or just poor and doing shitty so life took revenge on me for them.

>SURE GOT 'EM. I was merely PRETENDING to be a fucking retard.

Are you a boi or gril
To know if they fucked you anal or pussy, of course