Is he still /our guy/?

Is he still /our guy/?

Attached: trumpdonald_08271028_getty.jpg (980x551, 63K)

Forever and ever, originally.

No he's a fucking moron
His dumbass supporters have yet to realize that his only agenda is pro-Trump and he will never fulfill his promises

of course. The Don was foretold in the Elder Scrolls to save the nation! He's keeping us safe from a liberalgaytrisexual degenerate dystopia

yeah sure but, Jow Forumseddit is pure cancer and everyone that frequents it is a brainlet of the highest order and deserves to permabanned from this website

Getting a supreme court justice that will overturn Roe V. Wade. Roasties will be crying once that happens!

He was never our guy. Wtf
Forget about the political bullshit. The rich, charismatic, famous guy with multiple kids that a lot of people like and look up to could never have qualified as "our guy".

Lmao that hasn't happened yet because he picked a goddamn sexual predator. McConnell told him to choose literally anyone else but he went with Kav and look where that's gotten us.

ya. Ascended Donald.

/ourally/

No he is pols guy. Fuck off over there

idk it seems bretty convenient that the one guy he picked is being ousted on a sexual scandal. Libs sure do love murdering babies! Anything to kill the unborn huh?

>idk it seems bretty convenient that the one guy he picked is being ousted on a sexual scandal
Dude... it's pretty obvious that Kavanaugh did it. They released a letter with signatures of 60+ women vouching for him, who knew him specifically in high school, mere hours after Ford's accusations came out. The guy who was also in the room claims he remembers nothing and is refusing to testify about it.
Kavanaugh remembered it and he saw her coming, so did McConnell.

he flashed his weener when he was 17? oh no!

desu im loving this red tide.

FREE MY NIGGA KAVANAUGH!! FREE HIM! FIGHT THE POWER!

he pisses off people i hate so that's good enough

how could an old slayer chad be our guy? what we need is a virgin president

he has a weird dick
/ourguy/ unironically

i too love suppressed wages

no way
>corporate tax cuts means chad and his dad thad stay rich as fuck
>cuts all sorts of social programs and pushes people to work for big corps that only benefit the 1%
>spends tax money on private shit
>several wives and plenty of affairs
>slurps the dicks of both russia and israel
dude is the opposite of a robot ally

>he works
lmao

nothing to do with the presidency. obama wasnt any good for wages, thats just the almighty real estate market growing like a mushroom

trump cut off my neetbux

>implying you know anything about programs or tax cuts

youre just spouting memes and buzzwords

Kek this is kinda true, I despise both parties tho

No mine. I'm not even american.
Also, he is a chad.

>Implying you know anything about it either

Trickle down economics. Amirite?

He's been trying to get nominated for more than a month now. Do you think he doesn't know 60+ women who will vouch for his good character, and hasn't been in contact with them?
He's not an incel like us, he knows people who will step in when someone accuses him of being a bad person.
For that matter, why does knowing 60+ who will attest to one's character = he remembered this woman and was preparing for her? Having people attest to your character is important to any confirmation process.
>The guy who was also in the room claims he remembers nothing and is refusing to testify about it.
If he doesn't remember anything, what's there to testify? He doesn't remember the party (maybe because it was 30+ years ago).

*Not mine
(auto correction)

>charismatic
>They haven't seen anything like what's coming at us in 25, 30 years, maybe ever. It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water, it could very well be very similar to Texas in the sense that it's tremendous amounts of water ... probably more water than we've ever seen in a storm or a hurricane.

Lost any shred of hope for him after he sacked bannon and bombed syria the first time.

>Three wives
>Mistresses
>Kids
>Foreign investments
>Goes on TV

So how does he stack up in robot bingo?

He's a Chad who's going to cut of NEETbux. He's the exact opposite of /our guy/.

>Trickle down economics. Amirite?

When the rich do everything in their power to slow the flow of money from themselves to anyone else to just a trickle
>mfw all those rich business owners would replace every human worker with a lower cost machine in a heartbeat of they could

Attached: download.png (1440x2100, 1.16M)

Replying to an underagefag to highlight a low IQ post. Have a (you) .

TRUMP IS A FIG FAG FAGGITY FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

>Underage fag doesn't remember the Bush era

B-but Obama ruined everything! Neck yourself with your garbage democracy

please tell me he didnt actually say that

>i too love suppressed wages
This has been happening since the 70's you nigger. We never recovered from the stag- in stagflation.
You know what helps though? Immigrants and offshoring.
Thank god congress won't build a wall or help Trump broaden the scope of his ability to make better trade deals. Just imagine what would happen if Iphones cost more.

Seems really politically convenient that everyone associated with Trump turns out to be a sexual predator. Why don't you stop being an NPC and think for yourself?

Attached: image-2018-09-24-17-32-09.png (548x1266, 164K)

He was never our guy. We liked him because he wasn't (((their))) guy.