Girls and NPC

I just wanted to let you fellows know that some Chad-tier men suffer from the same problems you do, Robots.

I'm handsome. I have a job. In fact, I have a high status job. I have a nice vehicle. I dress nicely. I don't have the best personality, but it's certainly tolerable. I also have savings and other worthwhile resources. Mostly importantly, I can hold a conversation about many things. I can relate and empathize, and I let people speak -- I affirm their interests, oftentimes genuinely. People need affirmation. Affirmation will make people like you.

I match with girls all the time on Tinder. Cute girls eye fuck me from across the bar every time I go out.

And yet, I can't get a girlfriend. Do you know why? Because in order to get women, you must be NPC-tier. That's right: You have to be mindless and perhaps even unconscious. I talk to dozens of women on Tinder, and they don't know how to have a conversation at all. They don't know what open questions are. It's not that they're disinterested -- if I dumb the conversation down, they are far more enthusiastic than if I ask them questions like "How are you?" and "How was your day?"

It's not a matter of niceness, either. A lot of women like nice men. But they like nice men are who partly retarded.

I just want to let you know that you're likely not the problem. It's more likely that women are the problem -- you have to become an NPC. Dostoyevsky said, "Consciousness is a thorough disease."

Attached: tinder.jpg (1200x2134, 182K)

I feel ya on this bro. Occasionally, and I mean very rarely, you'll find a girl who, for all appearances, seems to be able to hold decent conversation and so forth. Maybe it's me, but everything time I try and talk to her about something remotely meaningful - hell, its a stretch to say I attempt to even make things meaningful anymore - you can see a switch flip off in her. Then I thought I wasn't letting her talk enough; after all, you said as much: that you have to "dumb it down". Even when I ask her things directly relating to her, giving her more than enough opportunity to talk for and about herself, i shit you not they always reply with some banal answer like "I guess I'm not that interesting" or some other typical curt response.

Shit is absolutely mind boggling

It's only mind boggling if you think of women as anything other than NPC. Women are complete NPC and only understand NPC. That's why they're into retarded men. Undoubtedly.

Idk, I really can't see myself as thinking of the entire female sex like that. Its not even optimism, just the probability that there is at least one woman out there who is more than NPC - regardless of looks or sex appeal - is high enough to continue looking

I'm speak about the average woman.

I must also affirm what you three gentlemen are saying.

listen OP, I'm overweight, sorta smelly, i have a shitty job and a shitty car and no college degree, I haven't bought new clothes in maybe five years, and I don't have a problem getting laid or finding girlfriends. The trick to getting a girlfriend is to treat women the same way you treat men.

It's fucking annoying isn't it mate!
I too just want a bro tier girl who can shittalk and come up with original thoughts, wouldn't even care about sex if the girl randomly assaults me with weird ass questions, roasts, jokes, references and theories.

Attached: dark_souls_upgrade_guide.jpg (800x696, 173K)

also consumerism is a trap

Of course all the girls on Tinder are mindless NPCs, try meeting women in other ways.

No, I can get laid. I just can't get a girlfriend.

I do, which is why I mention that in the OP.

Holy shit I fucking hate tinder
I want a gf but nobody matches with me

Attached: 1495985457140.jpg (700x700, 417K)

lol really? that's tough. try talking to girls at a bar. some fat fuck was talking to a 8/10 the other night, and i was amazed.

You are just like me

I went on a great date with the cutest girl yesterday. We went hiking. We kissed. It was romantic. She will not talk to me again. I came across as desperate. Messaged her today saying I had a good time, no reply.

This happens to me a lot.

I don't have sex all that much anymore, because I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm not terribly interested in hooking up.

But because I don't have sex anymore, I leaning closer to getting back into fucking girls. I used to outright ask if they're interested in hooking up -- I'd get a "Yeah, if the date goes right."

But it's such a waste of time. Need a wife, lads.

Holy fuck same here
>get girl's snapchat
>talk about this and that usual normie shit to get her interested
>invite her over
>fugg her until she is screaming bloody murder
>kiss afterwards
>she asks if she can leave
>uh sure
>she leaves
>never texts me again and is already fucking some other guy
Women are weird

>The absolute state of r9k
Chad makes a thread about how high functioning he is socially with a normal lifestyle and can pull chicks whenever he wants and then says he relates to robots and all you faggots sympathize with him and suck his figurative cock.

Fuck this I'm done it's time to migrate to another chan 4chinz has gone to shit fucking normalfags everywhere

Attached: 19838473719.jpg (422x437, 129K)

>wondering why you're only meeting NPC girls on tinder

Tinder is a game, it's supposed to have a lot of NPCs. Sadly they don't make the game more enjoyable.

On a more serious note: Good and interesting women only need tinder on rare occasions or under special conditiongs.

As I said, I'm not just meeting girls from Tinder. I've said this twice now -- in the OP and one in replies.

Yeah, but I can't get a girlfriend...

OP, I know what you mean.

To find a good girlfriend, you have to find a girl who has had a tough upbringing and faced some real challenges in life. Many women have cruised through life living superficially, especially the pretty ones. The real catch is to find a woman who is both pretty and has been through difficult times, times difficult enough for her to think past the current happenings and be introspective and innovative.

Good luck OP.

Have you considered the possibility that you might just be an arrogant douche who considers everyone beneath him?

Worst advice. Never treat men and women the same, that was my first big mistake

tldr: she must have been raped before you could date her

No, it's just if you live life on easy mode you become an NPC.

Why do I always get the feeling that these kind of threads are made by a delusional narcissist that are not actually chad?

Attached: FE7A04E7-9B67-4A80-B47B-B18C75BE74CC.png (438x336, 15K)

I haven't spoken to a member of the opposite sex in multiple years.

Because they are. I'll bet this guy is a carbon copy of Dennis Reynolds.

Not your personal board fag boy

>be 25, german
>more than 6ft tall, green eyes, brown hair, good hairline, good jawline
>masters degree, no debt, have savings
>tried daygame, nightgame, tinder
>tried it with white, black, arab and latin girls
>still no gf
I will try it with azn girls now and if that doesnt work i call it a day and im going full mgtow and will cut down all interactions with females, its so fucking tiresome

Attached: 1536304316063.jpg (1499x2250, 635K)

I hate how people just can't realize that some just find women uninteresting and hard to connect with since so many of them are simply bland. Girls have tried to be friendly with me in the past but It's near impossible for me to reciprocate because theres nothing we have in common to talk about.

This is so true.
I was a total PC in Realschule (middle school), while others played vidya and listened to shitty hiphop music i was using my time, coding keyloggers and phishing tools in vb6 and using them to steal ectoplasm from guild wars accounts, selling the ectoplasm on ebay.
then I met my kurdish-german gf, dated her for 2 years, became a total NPC, deleted all my code snippets went full normie and when she cucked and left me I was standing there with nothing in my hands.
then because of "tfw no gf" and some health problems i was developing into a player character again, swallowing the harsh truth about females, race, jews and so on, reading hundreds of books (Marx, Hitler, Weininger, Spengler, Hamsun, Kafka, Hesse, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Luther, Kierkegaard).
As a person without problems you invariably turn into a NPC.

Attached: 1536279636159.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

I looked at photos from those days I had my teenage dream gf (2010-2012) the other day and I asked myself
"Is that even me?"
I couldnt relate at all to this normie basedboy that my gf had turned me into.
its weird. it scares me, that i still want a gf, knowing that it would probably turn me into a normie again.
but it feels so fucking good to cuddle and fuck with a gf, to hold her tight while i fall asleep, to notice her convulsions when she dreams while i lay next to her wide awake

Attached: 1519851003071.jpg (1200x1800, 828K)

>"How are you?"
>"How was your day?"

no one wants to here that shit from a stranger especially girls that have people hitting on them all the time. say literally anything else that isn't boring. you'd probably have more luck roasting them.

>I'm handsome. I have a job. In fact, I have a high status job. I have a nice vehicle. I dress nicely. I don't have the best personality, but it's certainly tolerable. I also have savings and other worthwhile resources. Mostly importantly, I can hold a conversation about many things. I can relate and empathize, and I let people speak -- I affirm their interests, oftentimes genuinely. People need affirmation. Affirmation will make people like you.
Dude, I am like you. But I don't know how to get a girl at all. I notice them checking me out, some even eye-fucking me, I match with them on apps, but I have no fucking clue how to "date" them. I am an introvert and prefer reading philosophy. I don't even know how to hold a proper conversation with a normie girl. There were some girls at uni, but we mainly talked about uni stuff, and I had a hard time transitioning to other topics. With guys it's much easier, I just go over to "guy's topics" like sports or business or politics. Can't do that with women. So many seem so one-dimensional without any real interests. They don't seem to question the world around themselves because they can get by just being pretty.
Hey, a fellow countryman. I just finished uni and have no clue how to meet anyone (friends), let alone girls, through anything but Tinder (I am an introvert so it helps me over the awkwardness of talking to a stranger). Do you have any ideas, Krautanon. Previously, your social circle was kind of set through school or uni.

>Previously, your social circle was kind of set through school or uni.
This. I am in a similar situation now. Just finished uni and my whole social circle got destroyed, they moved to different cities. Now the only thing I can do is talking to girls on the street.
But I dont know how to find friends. I mean, most people are to brainwashed and NPC for me anyways, so this limits the amount of people I could generally relate to

If you want women that aren't npc you gotta go for the mega uggo autismos only problem is they're autistic, uggo, and probably have mental health issues or lesbo

Tell me more about "dumbing it down" What do you mean by this, and how do you do it?

>But I dont know how to find friends. I mean, most people are to brainwashed and NPC for me anyways, so this limits the amount of people I could generally relate to
Most people simply have no deep thoughts. They just live without ever questioning anything about their existence. They talk about mundane shit they did recently (some party, some Netfucks show they watched etc.). If you challenge them with an original thought, they look at you with amazement and puzzlement. So you have to tone down your non-normie-ness around them.
If I look aty parents' generation, most people actually seem to be mainly friends with their old friends from school or uni. I think Germany might be particularly bad for making friends easily, because most people are slightly reserved (which I like, but which also decreases their openness for friends). I have tried to go to networking events, political or religious gatherings, bit while there seem to be a lot of interesting people, most are older, and not interested in a friendship beyond the shared interest.
I might be lucky now though because my new apartment just happens to be close to the campus of a fancy private university. Students are more open to making new friends I think. Does anyone have any idea though as to how to mingle with the students without it being weird? Maybe this even means that there will be some cute 18/19 you university girls on Tinder. Are those particular nice or particularly slutty around here (Germany)?
Also, may I ask how you could find Latin girls in our country, because there almost aren't any afaik.

i've attracted some autismos before. they're just like other women, but weirder. can't go against their bio programming. they absolutely hate to be rejected. one even cut herself because i rejected her.

>may I ask how you could find Latin girls in our country, because there almost aren't any afaik.
i met one from tinder and went up to two other girls in the street
1 from colombia, 1 from brazil, 1 from venezuela

>i met one from tinder and went up to two other girls in the street
1 from colombia, 1 from brazil, 1 from venezuela
Pretty cool. Didn't know we had this kind of talent in Germany. But we're they actually sane people, or the kind of insane, fiery Latinas you see in American movies? ;)

where to find autistic loser girls who aren't that ugly? A lot of girls claim to be a 'weirdo' or a 'nerd', but they aren't at all. I want an actual weirdo nerd girl.