Let's play a game, make up a mundane super power. It can't be exciting just mundane

Let's play a game, make up a mundane super power. It can't be exciting just mundane.

>tougher skin: you no longer get paper cuts, but can still be stabbed or punctured by normal sharp objects

>finger lighter: you can ignite a small flame on your finger that doesn't burn you or hurt you at all whenever you want

>mind time: you always know the exact time without a reference

>100 traffic lights: every 100th traffic light you drive up to will always be green, otherwise you have a normal random chance of pulling up to a red/green.

Attached: 1537648313765.jpg (880x703, 196K)

>Normal human strength
The power to have the average strength of a human proportional to your size and weight.

>Slightly above average fashion sense
The power to be more knowledgeable on matters concerning fashion than the general populace.

Mildly superior walking speed
Can walk faster than most people. Does not translate into running speed.

>The Gamer: above average in every video game in existence
>however your physical capabilities are poor

>Human thermometer
You can articulate the specific temperature of whatever you physically contact down to the furthest decimal place; but it has to be direct contact with the substance

>human radio
Can pick up radio transitions straight into brain but you are unable to explain what you are hearing. Only that you understand it.

Selective Sleep: You can selectively put parts of your brain to sleep at different times in the day to need less time of actual total sleep.

Super safe driving. You can't pull off GTA-style professional maneuvers, but you somehow have just enough skills and situational awareness to not die in a catastrophic accident or ever receive a traffic citation.

Chad in the Room: My height will auto-adjust so that I am one-inch taller than the tallest person in the room.

You can now fly!
>1.5ft above the surface and at 7Km/h

>Gift of Gab
People find your speech appealing and actually enjoy talking to you.

>Keyboard Warrior

Once a week you have the ability to physically punch someone over the internet when they read your post.

>insta-shit
splat all the shit packed in your ass without having to put in the time and effort to grind it out

That is a super useful power I thought we were supposed to come up with useless things?

Master noodle chef of perfect form: Noodles you eat will always be juuust the right temperature.
Boomer lord; Wielder of blades: Grass you cut will stay cut for a few days longer
Human conundrum; the abomination: Sometimes you wont have a shadow
True nightmare hardmode: Kids will sometimes give you candy randomly
Purifier of life: Water you drink will usually taste bretty gud
Accursed one, exile of /x/: you know ghosts are real, but have no proof
L33t H2x0r: When in a multiplayer game you can never die or lose, but only when the server is empty

Attached: 1537371651784.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

No, its supposed to be mundane, as in uninteresting. It can be useful such as in the case of mind time.

>Gypsy Magic
Retail store managers will always accept late returns, even without a receipt, and give you a discount if you "left your coupon at home"

Speed chef: it takes you half as long as normal to cook things.

That's a huge advantage if you become a cook.

Drunkard's Wallet
>always have just enough money to buy one more beer, but only once per hour.

So this is kind of borderline between superpower and mundane power, but after watching Misfits years ago, I figured my superpower would be that I can make anyone as drunk as I wanted just by touching them, from tipsy to blackout/pass out. The tragic downside would be that I wouldn't be able to get drunk myself. It could make for some cool fights, though.

That's not a power, that's easy.
These are cool.

>can knock anyone out just by touching them
>considers a power some spend their entire life to achieve through physical labor and dedication even close to mundane
I mean I guess if your hikki it doesnt really matter but, I feel like you could a lot of crazy shit with something like that.

I can imagine really cool fight scenes, and it would be a cool easy way to grift people, or get people in trouble who fucked with you. Easy to get anyone out of your way

true orentation:i always know where the norht is, like migratory birds,ironically this is a power you can achive in shadow of the demon lord if you are a ranger

>My laptop battery never runs down

>Once a week you have the ability to physically punch someone over the internet when they read your post.

That would be the best power in the world, ever.

I would take this over an 8 inch dick

>>insta-shit
>splat all the shit packed in your ass without having to put in the time and effort to grind it out

>tfw you possess user's super power

>hair growth
Every week you can increase or decrease the rate of your hair growth on any part of your body. The rate will be constant for that week.