Military bots, how bad is boot camp for pic related going to kick my ass?

Military bots, how bad is boot camp for pic related going to kick my ass?
I'm 6" 215lbs and have never lifted, ran, or played sports.

Attached: 41OzD8g2m4L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 22K)

they'll be scraping your brains off the wall, pyle

I haven't been in the army, but im sure it will be hell for a long time.

oh trust me your fucked

SO YOURE A KILLER HUH

Attached: 063A5F9D-78E7-4AD0-B3E3-46B3950B5D02.jpg (225x225, 13K)

It's going to be like hell, Pyle

definitely pretty hard. it's a lot of running and endurance training so you'll have short 130 lb niglets making it look easy while you're dying.

Try to not get on the bad side of the drill sergeants, they'll make you want to give up on the first day, unless you really want to be a marine.

It'll seem really hard while you're there, but afterwards when you're reflecting on it, it will seem like a total joke. You're gonna be scared shitless the whole time, and desu that's the worst part. If you're not in shape, you might wanna get your fucking shit together before you go, otherwise that'll make two parts of it difficult. As long as you can pass the PT standards easily, it's really all in your head.

Get ready to get smoked , private Pyle.

Not too bad if you train right now, like the other user said you want to reach PT standards at least before you go in. That's not as hard as it sounds, you can do a program called Couch to 5K and within 2 months you'll be fit enough. If you're looking for a change in your life this could be it user, start getting fit now lad.

Watch a boot camp video for marines on youtube you'll get a good idea of it. They're not allowed to hit you anymore but they'll stress you out plenty. It's all part of the conditioning. Good luck, recruit.

Cardios gonna kick your ass but plenty of fatbodies and skellys get through anyways. Keep your shit locked and squared away. Be loud and fast and youll be fine

You will get used to it.

no you fucking wont, it's only 3 months. By the time you're starting to get used to it, its over with already.

Run, Nigger, RUN!!!!
Not even kidding.
Expect immense amounts of endurance and cardio/upper body. They will fuck with your mind like you wouldn't believe. If it's something you are truly adamant about then you will find it to be worth while to kick your own ass in terms of physical preparation. If it isn't something you truly want to do, especially if you aren't prepared mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, THEY WILL TEAR YOUR ASS UP. If you aren't ready then ask your recruiter to postpone shipping (this may affect your MOS availability)
Remember the golden rule: NEVER GIVE UP

Dont know about the marines but army boot camp was easy as sshit. The hardest part was the waiting. Waiting to do this and that and to get out. But cardio especially ruck marches sucked. I dont think that will be particularly hard for a relatively tall person like you but running is gonna suck. I would start lifting weights if I were you.

Sounds like they'll beat the robot out of him and force him to give a shit. There's no war going on so what's to be lost?

More people die in training every year than in combat

Attached: 1522410299457.jpg (500x320, 58K)

Nah not really. It'll harden you up, but autism cant be cured by anyone but yourself. I'm not afraid of going in a combat zone, guns, explosions, heights, tear gas, NK and their nukes, etc... but a glance from some 7/10qt across the room will still have me shaking in my boots.

(im not the guy you're replying to, btw)

Attached: 1413846173873.jpg (746x982, 137K)

>they'll beat the robot out of him
Hardly, they'll just upgrade him to be military hardware. He will become more of a machine than ever before. In the corps there are only two options, and two options only, sink or swim, do or die. If he doesn't make it through he better hope for a medsep, that looks better on paper once he's out.
Also, listen here faggot, if you know you can't make it, don't go. Save yourself the time and trouble and that of everyone else and stay home. There is NO point in going just to get your ass kicked and discharged (which has the potential to be dishonorable aka fucking bad)
If you can't cut it then choose a different branch or go to college.

And just a side note, don't fucking hurt/injure yourself in the hopes of getting dropped, that is fucking stupid. If you do that you may have to get a psych eval. Not to mention that if it's something irreparable, like say your fucking knees, it WILL cause you issues later in life (should you get that far)

Do burpees and high intensity exercise which will dwarf the discomfort of running

USMC boot camp sucks really bad if you're not a naturally born athlete.

I got out of the Marine Corps as a Corporal, I know what I'm talking about.

I have a question. What is a good job for an enlisted joining the Air Force to get into? I got a 92 on my ASVAB test, and I was told that I could join basically whatever, but I don't if what's good or not. I was thinking of SERE, but I'm not too sure yet.

You cannot get a Dishonorable Discharge in less than 180. So you get an Entry Level Separation (uncharacterized aka not Honorable, Dishonorable, General, Other than Honorable, or Bad Conduct).

Their policy is that they do not think they can truly make a judgment call on a person in less than 180 days. ELS are same as never having served and will not affect you unless you go after government jobs later or try to reenlist in the military.

If you ragequit you will be discharged as Entry Level Performance and Conduct.

You're going to fucking die, Pyle. They're gonna chew you up, spit you out, and stomp on what's left. You're either going to leave a simpering, suicidal mess with no dignity left in you, or they're going to tear you down to the foundation and build you back up into at least a somewhat respectable man.

Don't listen to these faggots. American boot camp is an absolute joke nowadays regardless of what branch you go into. They aren't allowed to hit you or even swear and insult people anymore and everything has been made piss easy so women have a chance at passing.

You'll think it's hard, because you were dumb enough to join the Marines.