I'm so fucking sick of everything, no one ever gives me a chance. People treat me like shit for no reason

I'm so fucking sick of everything, no one ever gives me a chance. People treat me like shit for no reason.
My life in a few lines of greentext:
>Hi! I'm Erik
>Uh okay whatever

>Hi! I'm Jared
>Oh hi jared! What's up?
And before you say I'm doing something wrong or I'm giving off depressive vibes or whatnot, I don't! I've even been told I have an attractive voice and face, good personality and stuff. Still whenever I join a discord server no one will give me the time of day. So what the fuck

Attached: 8733.gif (192x192, 540K)

Don't try dating people over Discord you failed abortion

Stop thinking you're entitled to a certain group of people, faggot

No support or help at all, as expected from humanity.

The only person that can help you is yourself, not anonymous people from an image board you retard.

I'm not sure about that. I do everything I can, seems like people are the problem.

Calm down, drama queen

I'm not a drama queen it's just literally what I expected.

That post would make Elliot Rodger roll in his grave, it's that fucking dramatic.

Just brilliant, another person treating me like trash for doing nothing wrong.

What makes you think other people are looking for new friends?

You sure it was the same person that replied to you or if this happened in the same timespan?
Stop giving a shit about how people act to you on the Internet, just tell them to fuck off and die.
Calm down, man.
I'm not treating you like garbage, just trying to explain how much you are over exaggerating things.

I just think they'd have more empathy, is all.

>just tell them to fuck off and die.
Then I'll be just as bad as them

So?
They technically deserve it.

If u wanna hang out on discord count me in. Idk about dating tho.

Stop being so boring and you'll have your own discord server with your own clique.

You are cool man just chill

Take a deep breath and calmly give me a detailed example please. Can work with a line here or there

>everyone else is the problem!
The common factor in your stories describing failure and rejection all happen to involve you. You're either bullshitting us or you aren't being honest with yourself. Until you are willing to do some serious introspection and self evaluation, your situation will not change. Nobody online is going to fix you or your life through a few short sentences or paragraphs. You have to do it.
The first step would be to hold yourself accountable for your failures instead of blaming everyone else for them.

Explain it please user need little more information

Change your name to something cool like Jared