I got two Stacies preggo

i got two Stacies preggo
Im 25 earn neet bux which is like 100usdperweek

Idkwhattodo

I just told one i can't afford a kid

What laws are there for me to protect myself from happening to fuck myself over i just have anxiety over going to jail

Attached: 1533081135123.png (636x900, 282K)

lol fuck you. you deserve everything you get

You'd better find a job to make those payments, user. Maybe get a degree or something, idk.

how do you get 2 stacies preggo when you're on neetbux

Are you a neet chad?
Do you even know what a stacy is?

The NEET life is over for you. This is why you should've gone to college, at least then you'd have a hope of getting a job other than minimum wageslavery. Now you'll suffer along with all the other "ragie wagies" you NEETs bully.

Stop thinking about yourself for once, and start thinking about the Stacies and the kids instead. What can you do to help them?

And what's the anxiety over going to jail all about? Are your Stacies underage? If not then (apart from in a few Muslim countries) getting them preggo is legal. And child support is a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

I would tell you what I would do but I don't need some NEET nigger going where I'm going and doing what I'm doing.

one night stands off internet chatrooms

Both these Stacie's came on and initiated sex on me
We were drunk
i don't want a rape charge

You will have to get a job to pay child support.

LOL

If you had only knocked up one Stacy, I'd say just marry the girl and get a job. It'd be expensive if you tried to do it on minimum wage, but it'd be do-able.

Since you knocked up two of them, you're basically screwed.

What's the timeframe that this happened in?

What internet chatrooms user?

Why would they have sex with you what do you have to offer them user? And where did you find them?

Why would you have raw sex in 2018 will all the STDs around let alone pregnancy

You are a fucking retard, If you want a way out of this straight just kys. Now gtfo my board normalfag

Attached: 093C5704-2FAD-4690-BA7D-FBC34875BE2D.png (713x611, 26K)

Honest i was too drunk too care about raw,sex
Plus all the anti depressants I've taken turned me into a,zombie
i was on tiny chat and one girl lived right up the road just lucky i guess

>Too drunk
Enjoy your rape charges

are you black because lmao if we got more niglets coming from white pussy coming along

Damn was it even satisfying? when I was put on anti depressants jerking off wouldnt be satisfying for me.

Sounds bullshit, the odds of knocking up even one girl from a one night stand or short fling is slim, but two? Yeah nah.

Yea and the chance that some faggit on antidepressants, doesnt have a job and also browses r9k could get laid is next to impossible. Also if you are depressed you wouldnt have the motivation to go and get laid.

Be ready to get in the cagie, wagie.

didn't feel anything when i came

But i moaned like loud and autistic like a german but completely felt nothing both times even did no fap for 3weeks
i spent all.my neet hours in this chatroom for months just talking to these girls, meet them both before fucking on multiple occasions
I just happened to eventually end up fucking one feeling nothing than tried the other to see if it was the same experience

Felt nothing Cummin inside both The robot cuck incel mentality
Fuck you faggot virgins but ill take the opportunity i have denied myself of sex when ever i can now.

welcome to being homeless and always on the run :) grab a beer

Fucked two girls, two times, both get pregnant? Yeah no, bull.

Man I dont think I could ever manage to pull of getting sex from random women do you have and tips?

cuck incel thinks.its impossible

Kys

>he thinks people will come.here.to brag about shit that anyone can easily just do

Bro.how impossible do you think creampies are?

Never said the fucking was impossible, I'm saying the chances of two girls knocked up from one night stands? Like you fucked them both, when they both happened to be ovulating, and even then the natural chance is pretty low? And you hit jackpot on both of them?

Yeah it's pretty bullshit. How long after did you even learn they were pregnant?

dude had big juicy loads that weren't fucked up by pesticides or plastics. that's how it used to be back in the day before we got fucked over and our sperm counts went to shit. this nigga potent.

This board is full of fucking actual retards

Do u fags actually do drugs? Smoke some weed just do anything to change ur brain

Stop being sober and always sober that's why ur aware alert and always sensitive i binged on drugs to the point idc about the robot think tank

If u don't you will just continue to decline in every aspect of ur worthless lives

Go live or live inside i can't imagine what its like to be sober anymore
Lol you fags gotta just be reminded

Are you actually advocating for being a drugged retard???

ovulating?
Wtf

>fuck this thread
Also idk both girls were kinda crazy one called me daddy
The other wanted me to chock her

I don't have these fetishes

And this happened 3weeks ago after one girl txt me shes feeling sick and might be pregs

I have txts on my pphone to proof to you but meh

Wft, how does a neet that browses r9k manage to fuck 2 stacies and get them pregnant? Show us picks of them I really doubt this is actually true and even if it is a doubt they are actual stacies.

>ovulating?
>Wtf
Confirmed nigger and/or troll

>3weeks ago

holy fucking lol this is so shitting fake, you can't tell this soon if you're pregnant

>What laws are there for me to protect myself
You think there are laws to protect YOU? From having to contribute to the welfare of the children you just sired? As opposed to laws protecting them from being abandoned by deadbeat fathers? Wow.

>having sex
lol retard

Attached: 1537807286171.jpg (925x925, 112K)

Forcefully aborting your offspring with some falcon punches might come with less penalties than child support.

Thinking it'd be close 3-5 years in prison for assault. Chances are you wouldn't be charged with murder of an unborn child.

Compare that to a lifetime of child support.

You're fucked, but how fucked do you want to be?

Buy 1 way flight to another continent.

Lol, Nice job chump. Better start that packer job at the local market so you can slave yourself away only to be hated by your children.

Show those bitches your moves.

Or fake your death, leave town and assume a new identity.

Attached: Falcon_Punch_SSBB.jpg (400x315, 72K)

>packer job at the local market
Lol

>i was on tiny chat
so, is it easy to get a hook up from there?

I was in your situation OP, just move to a different state and change your name, they won't be able to find you.

I'm pretty sure the artist just traced some horse pussy for this

If the kids are not born yet get an abortion with one or both of them (whatever you can afford) or give them up for adoption in two different places

>i don't want a rape charge
Do you have any reason to believe either of them would falsely accuse you of rape?

wew op. in ur situation i would try to get a job and "man up" for my child... but you have 2 different mothers you impregnated! why didnt you use condoms or something?

if they go after you for child support make sure to force a dna test, because they could commit paternity fraud, which is common

also you fucked up. in a way im glad im a virgin, because atleast i dont have to deal with that shit. i think the ideal is just having a loving gf from a young age, but in your situation its just as bad if not worse than mine. 30 minutes of sex isnt worth bringing a new child into this world and dealing with all the repercussions

More like 8 for GBH.

Whereas they can't imprison you for child support, and can't take what you don't have.

If you're on NEETbux, its pretty unlikely they can make you pay alimony. If you live in a NEET heaven like Sweden, then the government will probably pay your alimony for you

Attached: Brendan Frasier doing the half-CIA.jpg (500x539, 77K)

If they're Stacies then they handle the situation themselves, but subjective reality and assumptions are a thing.

Stalk their social media and ask them about their lives, make sure both of them are successful or at the least, mentally competent

>What laws are there for me to protect myself
You are male, therefore you are fucked. Enjoy jail. Should have spent some of those neetbux on a vasectomy.

they can't take your money if you're on neet bux.
>do nothing